• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFC 200 Tate vs Nunes |OT| The Fall of Jonesius

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everybody back to hating on DC again

I'm not hating on him. DC is a great guy and in my opinion, the legit #1 LHW in the world because I have zero doubt Jones was always juicing.

I'm just calling it like I see it - this performance is pathetic. Silva's fighting on two days notice, zero training, up a weight class, and well past his prime.

We've already seen them fight once though. Nothing here tonight looks like things would have gone differently the second time. He just doesn't match up well against Jon.

Jon looked relatively awful against OSP though, so there's no way of knowing how well he would have done here.

brentech

DC "willing to die" against Jones, but not willing to just work against Silva. Only saving grace is if he promised Silvas kids he wouldn't murder him and decided to Sean Sherk him.

How? He gets a payday, a 3 round fight and no risk of losing his belt. Sounds like a win-win for him.

DC wanted UFC 200 to be his coming out party. Instead he'll be remembered for the most boring fight on the card. From the way DC has reacted to Bones getting popped you'd think this would mean more to him than just getting an easy W and payday.

TheFatOne

Jon looked relatively awful against OSP though, so there's no way of knowing how well he would have done here.

That was mostly rust though. He looked gun shy. Wouldn't be the same in his next fight most likely, but it's a moot point anyways.
jones doesn't have the tools to beat jones either

some unsolved mysteries shit and because of it we have to watch this garbage

I look at Jon like Tyson. Could be the greatest, but in the end he might have just killed himself.

Just when it was getting exciting back to the clinch lmao

For all the complaints later career GSP got, DC makes him look like robbie lawler in comparison.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom