• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFC 200 Tate vs Nunes |OT| The Fall of Jonesius

Status
Not open for further replies.
That fight really needed one of these.

I27Z42s.gif

Dot50Cal

Banned
Go look at his reaction to finding out that Jones to popped. He wanted Jones so bad that he was willing to sign a waver to fight him even though he got popped. His heart just isn't into this fight which on some level is to be expected. It's a meaningless fight that shouldn't have even be scheduled. Anderson has nothing to fight for anymore and DC lost the fight that he wanted.

Pretty much how I feel about it.

GunBR

Cormier won a non-title fight that doesn't matter nothing to him against an almost retired Anderson Silva that was on vacation and really out of shape using the most boring strategy of MMA and almost losing in the last seconds

Congratulation I guess

Makes sense. Completely different guy so he fought a safe fight. I don't see how this fight is at all representative of his standing in the division given how he's dominated it over the past two years (other than with Jon).

DC fought a smart fight. People don't like the style, but he fought his style of fight and won. He had zero incentive to stand and trade with Anderson.

Finish him on the ground then. You are making some pretty weak excuses for DC's incredibly unimpressive performance against a guy who 3 days ago didn't even know he was fighting. Standards should be higher for a champion. You sound like you are doing PR for Dana.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom