• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFC 205 at MSG |OT| Conor McGregor vs Eddie Alvarez | Who Da Fook Are These Guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

pixelation

Nah man... no one likes you because your "fight" style is boring as fuck just like your personality. Feed him to Ferguson.

RK9039

LOL The Eagle is pissed.

I hope the chicken wins tonight, I want to see this fight happen.

Nah man... no one likes you because your "fight" style is boring as fuck just like your personality. Feed him to Ferguson.

I disagree, watching him ragdoll grown ass men is the most entertaining shit I've seen in MMA.

BadAss2961

Russia rolls too deep for the Irish. lol

I think Khabib just sealed the deal in calling out all of Ireland. Conor just needs to win.

The Beard

Tap like chicken.

tumblr_mxkotd18nl1rskk8io2_500.gif

Now I want to see Conor slap the head off this fool.

Oscar

Doubt it. No one in the division is going to stop Khabib from being Khabib if he gets them down. He's on an entirely different level than just about anyone in MMA.

Tony would have to KO him before he goes down, which is possible.

Tony has hands and a scrappy/10th Planet ground game. Crazy ass scrambles will be had in that matchup, I hope they make that fight again (I believe it got scrapped due to a Ferguson injury).

Russia rolls too deep for the Irish. lol

I think Khabib just sealed the deal in calling out all of Ireland. Conor just needs to win.

Yep if Conor wins thats the fight that is happening next. Tony didn't really talk or anything at all after his win.

The money fight will be Khabib vs Conor, tons of people are watching this card and they will see the rivalry thanks to that heel turn.

Its all on Eddie not to fuck it up though.

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well

How is him smearing people across the mat boring? Or is pure, unadulterated dominance not exciting.

He doesn't lay and pray ever.

Khabib is a bad match up for Conor on the ground

But conversely Conor would pick him apart on the feet, and possibly the only part of Conor's wrestling that is top notch is his takedown defence

Really that fight is purely decided by whether it ends up on the ground

Conor has a decent sprawl at best, and that's generous if you compare that to the calibre of wrestlers in 155. If you're judging Conor's wrestling based on his performance against Diaz in their second fight - don't. I'm a Diaz fanboy, but Nate has awful wrestling.

Conor vs Khabib is a one or either situation. Either Conor knocks him the fuck out or Khabib will do with him as he pleases.

selo

Go Khabib! How can you deny this guy his title shot? He hasn't lost, he beat dos Anjos with ease, and his streak is longer than Ferguson. I like Ferguson, but Khabib deserves it.

Good speech :p

Unlike other wrestlers who dominate on the ground Khabib actually stays really aggressive the whole time, so I don't mind his style. It's still not my favorite style but in his case I can agree with the line, if you don't like it, stop him.

Unlike other wrestlers who dominate on the ground Khabib actually stays really aggressive the whole time, so I don't mind his style. It's still not my favorite style but in his case I can agree with the line, if you don't like it, stop him.

Khabib isn't too bad as far as wrestlers go. He was crazy aggressive in this fight which was fun to watch, but there are times he takes it a bit slower and it gets boring.

When he is on though and blasting like in this fight its fun to watch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom