• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFC 205 at MSG |OT| Conor McGregor vs Eddie Alvarez | Who Da Fook Are These Guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
Remember how hurt Maynard had Frankie? Like 3 times?

This was nothing compared to that. Maynard had him half dead.

Frankie is just not human. I love this guy because of fights like this. He has his less exciting fights but I'm always going to be a fan, until the day he finally dies in the cage.

Frankie isn't used to fighting fighters with long legs, he's got a hard time gauging reach and timing but he's clearly the better fighter.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
I'm going to laugh if the guy with the bigass "ONLY GOD CAN JUDGE ME" tattoo on his back loses by decision.

Bad MMA tattoos sort of blend together for me these days, does anybody else tonight sport that phrase besides him and Weidman? I'm hoping this was a secret part of the UFC decision making process when putting together this card.

Tater Tot

"My God... it's full of Starch!"
Nurmagomedov legit shook me with his comments about Ireland. I got mad it about it on the Internet then I came to my senses. You'd think I'd understand heel tactics after watching wrestling for years.

You have to hand it to the guy for inciting a whole country!

I understand completely.

- Frankie is dominating a guy that looks to be over 170

Jezbollah

Weak showing by Stephens here to get largely outmuscled and out physical'd by a naturally smaller guy. Back to gatekeeper status with you.

giphy.gif

Very good prelims, I won't be watching the PPV, gotta be up too early to take a chance on 3 title fights going the distance =/

I await gifs

Frankie is insane for having fought at 155 and still off his rocker at 145. He should be fighting at 135, but then again, looking at the success he's had, the hell would I know?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom