• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFC 205 at MSG |OT| Conor McGregor vs Eddie Alvarez | Who Da Fook Are These Guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Esther Lin just said on Twitter that during the fight Khabib was telling MJ while he was punching him to give up because he didn't want to hurt him anymore

LMAO

Okay. I think I calmed down. I was a few steps short of going on Putin, doping, sexisim, everything that is wrong with Russia rant.

Oscar

I'm not changing my prediction, wrong as I may have been about Johnson getting the upset, I think Stephens gets the KO.
Doable, Stephens hits like a truck and Frankie always gets dropped in his fights before pulling away in deep waters.

Let's see if he can land that right hand.

Okay. I think I calmed down. I was a few steps short of going on Putin, doping, sexisim, everything that is wrong with Russia rant.

R5rp6Bm.jpg

Jezbollah

Seriously though. Thats the biggest amount of heat a Russian has got in MSG since the Bolsheviks were "singing" the Soviet national anthem in the 1980s.

Nurmagomedov legit shook me with his comments about Ireland. I got mad it about it on the Internet then I came to my senses. You'd think I'd understand heel tactics after watching wrestling for years.

You have to hand it to the guy for inciting a whole country!

Jeremy is so much stronger than Edgar that Frankie is struggling to control him when he gets him down.

That said Frankie is winning the fight. Its slow though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom