• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFC 205 at MSG |OT| Conor McGregor vs Eddie Alvarez | Who Da Fook Are These Guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fitts

The most fucked up part about it is how Frankie stole Gray's soul in the second fight and completely shattered his chin going forward.

Nah Gray shattered his own chin long before that.

ExgdNCk.gif

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Bourdain is such a good narrator.

And his wife does MMA lol.

edit: Ex wife it seems. And apparently he does MMA too, lol.

Faddy

Banned
Yeah I don't know what the fuck that was, someone messed up. Never happened before.

If there is a sponsored segment they usually cut it. Are the decisions in partnership with someone?

They do it all the time in baseball and NBA. Cut back then have to cut away from shit like "The Toyota Highlight of the Night" and similar shit.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
I thought they broke up because she was fucking some guy she trained with.

Well they have probably both been fucking left and right and there's no way neither knew. Apparently they were both too busy so they split, still on good terms.

I'm sitting here wavering wondering if I should change my pick from Conor to Eddie.

I'm just worried about McGregor's head space this week.

Macattk15

I'm sitting here wavering wondering if I should change my pick from Conor to Eddie.

Eh. Conor can go 100 to 0 just as quick as 0 to 100 I feel. Feels like he is always calm and cool in the ring no matter what happens leading up to it.

Fitts

Go away, Miesha.

I like Woodley and give him major props for the way he retooled his career after the Marquardt fight, but I'm most looking forward to Wonderboy winning the belt tonight.

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
Fuck it, bought the Youtube stream. Unprecedented for me.

This card is too good to watch on overloaded Russian streams.

Oscar

If Conor loses, it won't be due to his head space/pre fight antics.

He's crazy as fuck, and always shows up to the fight calm and collected.

He loses if he underestimated Eddie in camp like he did Diaz in their first bout, and gasses out assuming Eddie survives a first round onslaught.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom