• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFC 207 Rondo Rousey vs Amanda Nunes |OT| No Love & NO MORE QUESTIONS

Status
Not open for further replies.
C0-6XzGWEAE-VV9.jpg

5186919528_b4bf64d3a5_b.jpg

I mean at best right now she gets work in the WWE, but what's her draw there? How do you sell it. She got knocked out twice and people WILL remember that.

As far as movies go. Outside of the odd role or two. She aint headlining shit. She can't act and she'll be known in the short term and a loser and baby about it all.

She's never been knocked out by any woman in the WWE.
tumblr_nlc5qs6kCo1rnjfjfo1_r1_400.gif

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
maybe they should do Ronda vs CM Punk

:3

I have no doubt Vince would take Ronda. He's a desperate carny. He'd hire Jared from Subway if he thought it'd help ratings. I just think she will suck at it. She has no charisma.

Foggy

No way she can do WWE outside of a one-off match. The live crowds would eat her thin skin alive.

As for mma, maybe there's hope but she's a frontrunner who can't handle adversity. She looks like Brock Lesnar when she gets hit. Certainly tough but has zero grace under pressure.

NYR

if Ronda decides to come back does the UFC give her another chance at the title or does she work her way up? whats she ranked now?

i think shes done if she has to work her way up.

lol

This is the fight GAME. It's all about $$$$. If she ever fights again, which she won't, she will main event and make a fortune.

I would love to see her take on the loser of Pena-Shevchenko and then get a title shot, but it won't happen, this chick will hide for another year or two, she is done and exposed.

BFIB

For those thinking Ronda will go away are dead wrong. WWE is going to make sure of that. Too bad Charlotte will likely job to her, which is a shame.

Conor is going to demand 6 million for his next fight. And he might get it.

Why would he take a pay cut?

With PPV points he makes way more than that per fight.

Why did Ronda still think she could stand and bang with someone with more than rudimentary striking skills?

Edmond should be thrown in jail.

Alucard

Banned
This is the truth right here. It was all hype. She had no real competition and when she finally faced some she gets clobbered.

Even if that were the truth, she deserves respect for building up women's MMA to where it is now. Without her, fraud or not, there's no way the UFC women's division is where it's at now.

mreddie

Gina Curano 2.0

"She deserves respect for bringing female MMA."

She fucking beat either fluff or not ready for primetime. She was given the easiest opponents and once someone notable came, she got exposed and took a year off when others get back on their feet on just a few months.

She got exposed.

The Hooters here actually erupted in laughter. That's a first.

Gina Curano 2.0

"She deserves respect for bringing female MMA."

She fucking beat either fluff or not ready for primetime. She was given the easiest opponents and once someone notable came, she got exposed and took a year off when others get back on their feet on just a few months.

She got exposed.

The Hooters here actually erupted in laughter. That's a first.

I think the last laugh is on anyone who steps foot into a Hooters and spends money there.

Yo mad respect to Cruz toughness watching these slow motion replays. Some of those Knockdowns his eyes rolled and he looked out. To survive that he is a tough SOB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom