• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFC 207 Rondo Rousey vs Amanda Nunes |OT| No Love & NO MORE QUESTIONS

Status
Not open for further replies.
wQ93akb.jpg

Even the xXx girl knows Ronda fucked up.

ironcreed

Banned
I lost? I picked Cody to win tonight I think I'm alright. And I said Ronda might get KO'D in Rd 1.

And no quite literally the big money bets were in favor of Ronda

https://twitter.com/Jon_Anik/status/814901561524523008

Quite literally, the big bets are the ones that are off the books. That is all I'll say about that. I'm glad you did not lose anything.

Oh, Cody did look great. I was wrong there and he won me over. Cruz is on the way out for certain.

NYR

A year off and she somehow got even worse. Edmund is truly something. Can't say I was shocked by the result. This was another terrible match-up for her.

If you listen the to the Edmond audio feed, she basically ignored everything he said. Kept telling her to move her head and clench and she didn't listen.

This isn't about Edmond anymore - Ronda has been exposed.

eggandI

Banned
😂😂😂

There were sheep on gaf so caught up in the marketing hype that they seriously thought she could take on mayweather

Levito

Banned
I have no doubt Vince would take Ronda. He's a desperate carny. He'd hire Jared from Subway if he thought it'd help ratings. I just think she will suck at it. She has no charisma.

Would she even be good at WWE? Don't you need to be a somewhat competent actor to do that?

I bet she sells a home fitness line. lol

Jigorath

Banned
If you listen the to the Edmond audio feed, she basically ignored everything he said. Kept telling her to move her head and clench and she didn't listen.

Basically.

Ronda just sucks.

Gina Curano 2.0

"She deserves respect for bringing female MMA."

She fucking beat either fluff or not ready for primetime. She was given the easiest opponents and once someone notable came, she got exposed and took a year off when others get back on their feet on just a few months.

She got exposed.

The Hooters here actually erupted in laughter. That's a first.

Honestly, I'd put Curano above Rousey for the simple fact Curano actually fought some decent competition and when she did lose against Cyborg it a decent fight. This was just...wow.

Edmund is terrible. There is far more to coaching and preparation than yelling shit during the fight. Travis Browne is exhibit A of Edmund's incompetence. He's the Byron scott of mma coaching.

What was she even trying to do while she was getting destroyed? At one point it looked like she was trying to rearrange her hairdo. Her brain must've been swimming around her head like a piece of chicken in a broth.

I believe she was trying to find her balance after getting put on tilt with one shot. lol.

Bronx-Man

Banned
I mean at best right now she gets work in the WWE, but what's her draw there? How do you sell it. She got knocked out twice and people WILL remember that.

As far as movies go. Outside of the odd role or two. She aint headlining shit. She can't act and she'll be known in the short term and a loser and baby about it all.

I mean......there's always Brazzers.

SRTtoZ

Ronda only added fuel to the hate wagon when she never showed her face after her loss to Holly and then went on a media blackout leading up to the fight. We might never hear from her again, maybe on Ellen or Oprah in a year or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom