• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFOs Discussion |UFOT| Deep down, you knew it was all true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

akira28

IIRC the original video and images were hosted on NASA's site

quick googling reveals this:
http://eol.jsc.nasa.gov/sseop/images/ISD/highres/STS088/STS088-724-66_3.JPG

yah video and images, sure. Labelling it as space debris, if I recall. But the story of the Black Knight, the earliest sourcing for it I could find was some dude's paranormal blog. Kind of from out of nowhere.

i mean...I LOve the story. Love it. Loff it. I Loverly it. I Lurve it. Lurve's a word right? I lurve it. I even connected it to the VALIS story and imagined a music video for the movie of it.... I just don't easily buy it.

WorldStar

Banned
I even connected it to the VALIS story and imagined a music video for the movie of it.... I just don't easily buy it.

And how do you know that your skepticism is not the result of it's pink laser beams which have been projecting holograms on Earth, controlled by some extraterrestrial species?

;)

matt05891

Speaking strictly mathematically this video seems to sum it up quite well on the odds of intelligent life.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCMp9dZQdZA

Edit: Now would they be coming here? That doesn't answer that question in any shape or way dealing the the idea of UFO's being extraterrestrial craft however the likelihood of it being in the realm of possibility at one time or another is definitely there. Most skeptics don't argue improbability of this theory; when they argue they argue with impossibility based on recurring phenomena found within nature or human technological advances which I find incredibly ignorant and asinine. This is all strictly mathematical based off of a generalized formula of planets in the known universe and while we don't have a base because we only know of life on one planetary body odds are against people who argue otherwise.

It has been suggested by some that there are more UFO sightings in South America than any other place on Earth. Whilst most infamous UFO 'cases' stem from the US mainland, South American encounters get little widespread exposure in comparison - and yet despite this, the cases are often more personal and intriguing. The following documentary gives a different insight into the phenomena and offers an introduction into South America's quite different UFO's

Watch

vikki

It has been suggested by some that there are more UFO sightings in South America than any other place on Earth. Whilst most infamous UFO 'cases' stem from the US mainland, South American encounters get little widespread exposure in comparison - and yet despite this, the cases are often more personal and intriguing. The following documentary gives a different insight into the phenomena and offers an introduction into South America's quite different UFO's

Watch

It's getting late, cant watch this right now or I wont sleep, but I plan on watching it. What is the connection between Nazis and UFOs?

Darkmakaimura

Can You Imagine What SureAI Is Going To Do With Garfield?
It's getting late, cant watch this right now or I wont sleep, but I plan on watching it. What is the connection between Nazis and UFOs?
I'm a little fuzzy on it but I believe the Nazis did build or attempt to build craft that did look like flying saucers.

Also, there's some that believe the whole UFO phenomenon may be related to the Nazis and not extraterrestrial at all. Some point to the whole idea of those who claim to see blonde haired humans on board sometimes along with the Greys. While those blonde humans sometimes mention being from other worlds, it has been speculated that they may be genetically engineered humans, possibly by Nazis due to their Aryan appearance as they conform to Hitler's idea of the "Master Race".

It's wild stuff but just throwing out what a few people believe.

Forgot to update my story here, which actually started last September. I mentioned it originally in the paranormal thread.

Anyway, back on September 19th or 20th 2012 at around 2:30pm, I saw an object moving across the sky. While I observed it, it flashed some type of light at me and I was in my room in my apartment at the time. At first, I thought the light I saw was the sun reflecting off of the shiny surface of the object, but I realized that the object was too far away for me to see the sunlight from where I was. And I also noticed that the object was able to slow down in mid air while making a curved J-like turn as a car would on the ground (i.e. no sway..etc).

I originally mentioned this part of the story back in the paranormal thread and just assumed the object was some kind of aviation device or someone's giant quadracopter. But after that day and over the course of about nine months now, I noticed seemingly unusual events occur almost daily. Many of these events resemble precognition or physic phenomena. They include people repeating things I think of word for word or acting out events as I thought of them. And, include major events (e.g. Asteroid/Meteor event of feb 15th, entire continent of Australia heating up for one week in what probably should have been the fall and many more) occurring as I thought of them.

One of these events leads me to another sighting that happened during one of the bad events, that I thought was going to happen (a sort of two for one dual event). The sighting included a family member, his friend, and another person visiting the area of the park where the event occurred. The bad event happened on the second day of that shooting spree that happened in NYC, which is also the day of the sighting. That day being 5/29/2013 and the time was about 5-6pm.

As for this event itself, it was pretty strange. From what the family member told me, there was a craft that appeared while he was exercising at the park with a friend. In the middle of a set, he saw something, looked up, and alerted his friend to help figure out what it was. He saw that the object was kind of diamond shaped, had two red lights flickering in sequence from the upper to lower portion of the craft and had an overall shiny surface.

As he observed the craft, it showed some kind of green arrow pointing in some direction, and as it did so, it speed off in the direction of the arrow while causing a lighting bolt to flash. I can definitely confirm that he saw the lighting bolt because I noticed a random flash of lighting in the general area of where the park would be in the same evening. Also, two people there saw the same thing, one of them being his friend.

As for me thinking of the event before it happened, believe it or not, I requested that whomever or whatever was doing all these strange coincidental events (coincidental in that I thought of them before they occurred), would have the sighting occur for my family member since he (naturally) thought I was going crazy and was pretty skeptical up until the sighting.

As far as how I "requested" the event, I thought of the request, and then visualized in my mind how I wanted the event to play out and where.

I also had this event happen after asking "them/it/God/someone or thing" to show me how time works. I wanted "them" to have something I thought of happen in the past, involving one of the people who were repeating things I thought of. I now think time doesn't flow chronologically like how we may perceive it or maybe measure it. Present events can occur in the past and vice versa. This also gives me some faith in the whole time travel thing.

Tl;dr: A relative, his friend, one random stranger, and I saw/see crazy shit and we have no idea wtf is going on.

I swear I'm not trolling this time! And YES I know this sounds nuts! BUT it IS what happened!

Edit: I wanted to add that about two or three months ago, I requested they direct our astronomers to where they live via whatever method they used to have people repeat/act out what I thought.

I always want to believe and one night I believe I saw a whole host of UFO's...

I was returning home from my in-laws one night 2 years ago. It was a very chilly winters night. I live in Melbourne, Australia in a suburb called Melton. Anyway, I had my pregnant wife sitting in the passenger seat and my 2 year old daughter fast asleep in the back. It was about 9:30pm and as we were about 2 minutes from home we saw what was a very bright orange light. What made the sighting even weirder was that there were 2 of them side by side. They were in the night sky. They weren't touching but they looked close. They were round, similar to the moon, but it obviously wasn't the moon as not only were there 2 of them, not only were they are really weird orange color but they were huge! They didn't move but my wife, who doesn't believe or even wanna believe in this stuff, was really shocked but puzzled.
I quickly drove home to drop off my wife and child and grabbed my Sony hd camcorder and went back to the spot. To my dismay nothing was there. I drove around the area for a few minutes when as I was about to give up I saw the same lights, only much further up in the sky, slowly moving across the night sky then disappearing into nothing! I actually thought it was a plane or even helicopter but it looked nothing like it! As 1 disappeared another appeared and "flew" the same trajectory and disappeared in the same spot. This happened for about 20 minutes and I saw about 8 bright orange... UFO's! I filmed it but couldn't get a proper look at them. All you can see is a yellow looking light moving very slowly. But to actually see it was amazing and something I will never forget. To this day I've never seen those lights in the same area or even around the area and I have looked countless times online for an explanation but always come up empty. I've seen the moon at its brightest and biggest and it looked nothing like this (discounting the fact there was 2 of them and later on 8 more). I'm amazed no one mentioned it in the local newspaper and apart from myself and my wife, we know of no one who saw it either.
I called it a UFO and I still do as I have zero idea what those lights were. I know what I saw, but I have no idea what it was...

Not this time, but you have before?

Yeah, in one of the Ancient Aliens thread or some other thread.

I was returning home from my in-laws one night 2 years ago. It was a very chilly winters night. I live in Melbourne, Australia in a suburb called Melton. Anyway, I had my pregnant wife sitting in the passenger seat and my 2 year old daughter fast asleep in the back. It was about 9:30pm and as we were about 2 minutes from home we saw what was a very bright orange light. What made the sighting even weirder was that there were 2 of them side by side. They were in the night sky. They weren't touching but they looked close. They were round, similar to the moon, but it obviously wasn't the moon as not only were there 2 of them, not only were they are really weird orange color but they were huge! They didn't move but my wife, who doesn't believe or even wanna believe in this stuff, was really shocked but puzzled.
I quickly drove home to drop off my wife and child and grabbed my Sony hd camcorder and went back to the spot. To my dismay nothing was there. I drove around the area for a few minutes when as I was about to give up I saw the same lights, only much further up in the sky, slowly moving across the night sky then disappearing into nothing! I actually thought it was a plane or even helicopter but it looked nothing like it! As 1 disappeared another appeared and "flew" the same trajectory and disappeared in the same spot. This happened for about 20 minutes and I saw about 8 bright orange... UFO's! I filmed it but couldn't get a proper look at them. All you can see is a yellow looking light moving very slowly. But to actually see it was amazing and something I will never forget. To this day I've never seen those lights in the same area or even around the area and I have looked countless times online for an explanation but always come up empty. I've seen the moon at its brightest and biggest and it looked nothing like this (discounting the fact there was 2 of them and later on 8 more). I'm amazed no one mentioned it in the local newspaper and apart from myself and my wife, we know of no one who saw it either.
I called it a UFO and I still do as I have zero idea what those lights were. I know what I saw, but I have no idea what it was...

Where's the video!?!?

I have it at home. Picture quality is great, but you can't see the image properly. Just looks like a yellow/orange dot moving. I tried my best but it's as good as I could film. Really isn't anything special unfortunately.

The alleged crash in Roswell after the war wasn't the first recorded moment in modern history that was associated to UFOs. During the war, pilots from both the Allies and Axis powers reported to had witnessed strange bright orbs that followed them in the skies, often demonstrating fantastic aerodynamics and performance characteristics. The pilots naturally assumed they belonged to the enemy. In hindsight, there are stories that suggest some within Germany knew about their origins but these are just stories.

When the war had ended however, the Americans had taken some of the coveted German scientists and engineers to Nevada with the aim of reverse engineering the V2 rocket technology. Shortly before the Roswell incident, Kenneth Arnold made that infamous reporting of what the press would later coin as "flying saucers" but which Arnold himself depicted as..

karnld1.gif

Why is this shape significant? The Germans developed the Horten Ho 229 Flying Wing years prior. The Americans then interestingly were test flying the YB49 Flying Wing; an identical copy of the German design. What is more astonishing is that Arnold described to having seen specifically nine UFOs. Why is that significant?

Nine YB49's there parked on concrete. It's possible that these were the same aircraft he saw.

Darkmakaimura

The alleged crash in Roswell after the war wasn't the first recorded moment in modern history that was associated to UFOs. During the war, pilots from both the Allies and Axis powers reported to had witnessed strange bright orbs that followed them in the skies, often demonstrating fantastic aerodynamics and performance characteristics. The pilots naturally assumed they belonged to the enemy. In hindsight, there are stories that suggest some within Germany knew about their origins but these are just stories.

When the war had ended however, the Americans had taken some of the coveted German scientists and engineers to Nevada with the aim of reverse engineering the V2 rocket technology. Shortly before the Roswell incident, Kenneth Arnold made that infamous reporting of what the press would later coin as "flying saucers" but which Arnold himself depicted as..

karnld1.gif

Why is this shape significant? The Germans developed the Horten Ho 229 Flying Wing years prior. The Americans then interestingly were test flying the YB49 Flying Wing; an identical copy of the German design. What is more astonishing is that Arnold described to having seen specifically nine UFOs. Why is that significant?

Nine YB49's there parked on concrete. It's possible that these were the same aircraft he saw.
I had recently heard the triangular UFOs, much like the one in the Belgium sightings that are still seen today, go back the 1800's. It was on Coast to Coast AM a few nights ago and the guest's name was David Marler. Really interesting listen.

http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2013/06/05/paul-hellyer-aliens-ufos-video_n_3390295.html

- "At least four species" of alien have been visiting Earth for "thousands of years."

- Some of the aliens hail from the "Zeta Reticuli, the Pleiades, Orion, Andromeda, and Altair star systems" and "may have different agendas."

- Alien enthusiast Linda Moulton-Howe is correct that "there are live ETs on Earth at this present time, and at least two of them are working with the United States government."

- Global warming is the primary threat to humanity and dealing with it is being held back by our "wars to control oil" and the "infinitely silly banking and financial system."

- A shadowy "cabal" comprised of "the Council on Foreign Relations, the Bilderbergers, and The Trilateral Commission, the international banking cartel, the oil cartel, members of various intelligence organizations, and select members of the military junta" control world affairs and are scheming to create "one world government."

- "Canada, too, is included in the grand plan" for one world government.

- After 9/11, George W. Bush should have listened to Osama bin Laden to learn the true causes of the terrorist attack.

Been watching a couple of alien documentaries lately on the H2 (History) channel, and just stumbled across this. Posted last month, thought I'd share. True or not, quite fascinating to say the least.

More here:

http://www.vice.com/en_ca/read/canadas-former-defence-minister-claims-that-aliens-are-real

They can live up to 800 years old and instead of becoming old, short and wrinkly like us humans, the Tall Whites start growing taller when they reach 400 years old (Charles says that’s the equivalent of 40 human years). For most of their lives, the Tall Whites are about 5’11”, but they can grow as tall as 10 feet, which would make them really good at dunking on fools. Unfortunately, as they grow taller, their organ growth does not keep up with their skeletal growth, so they basically endure a deterioration process of four centuries as they slowly inch towards a natural death. Sucks for you, Tall Whites!

Interview with Dr. Charles Hall, with his interactions with the species.

And UFO sightings have doubled in Canada in 2012. I could read these stuff all night long!

vikki

http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2013/06/05/paul-hellyer-aliens-ufos-video_n_3390295.html

Been watching a couple of alien documentaries lately on the H2 (History) channel, and just stumbled across this. Posted last month, thought I'd share. True or not, quite fascinating to say the least.

More here:

http://www.vice.com/en_ca/read/canadas-former-defence-minister-claims-that-aliens-are-real

And UFO sightings have doubled in Canada in 2012. I could read these stuff all night long!

So many questions about this. What could the 4 species be? Do they interact with each other? Motive for suppressing such information?

akira28

So many questions about this. What could the 4 species be? Do they interact with each other? Motive for suppressing such information?

probably the same for any other place. Logic still applies. I'd be more interested in what they wanted, or what they would stand to gain by doing...whatever here on Earth.

Darkmakaimura

Here's a Wikipedia article that might help with that.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_alleged_extraterrestrial_beings

Honestly, I'm very skeptical with that article to say the least. Sounds too wacky conspiracy theory for my tastes. Outside of The Greys and maybe the "Nordics", I'm not fully convinced the others exist. I could see the possibility of a Reptilian race, even one native to this planet or being of a more extradimensional nature.

Speaking of which and going a bit off the path here, but one should check out anything by David Paulides ("Missing 411") about the really odd disappearances in national parks and other outdoor areas. This guy is really down-to-earth (no pun intended) and comes across very believable. He never makes any claims as to what's really going on as he doesn't know, but offers some amazing details that will send serious chills up your spine.

vikki

probably the same for any other place. Logic still applies. I'd be more interested in what they wanted, or what they would stand to gain by doing...whatever here on Earth.

According to Dr. Charles Hall, he interacted with, or at least witnessed, three different species of ET. He kind of goes into detail about the Tall Whites, he mentions The Greys, and he mentions the 'Norwegians,' I knew the Norwegians weren't normal, but I love their music.

One strange thing about all species mentioned is they are all humanoid, why do you think that would be? What is the fourth species? What is the difference between the Norwegian species and the Tall Whites? Didn't Travis Walton's story have different species of aliens on board as well as a room with a star map?

Back in 2010-2011 some friends and I were at the beach (southwestern FL) and I went down to the water to wash my hands off. I remember looking down the shore and up in the sky was a single, but very power, ball of light. We weren't to far from a local airport so I thought nothing of it as it was moving like any normal plane would...until it shot far up into the sky and then immediatly down into the water/horizon.

Raptor

Im scared of aliens, see God forbids one day you are kidnapped by some people well you still have the chance to escape and run to you house or the police(has to be non corrupted police though) and you can be saved and return to yo family.

When that happens but with Aliens there is no such thing as run back home, there ain't no home to go back to because you are in the deep fucking space, no run back, nothing, and you are there with some aliens doing some shit to you(non sexually I hope).

The thought of that scares the shit out of me, some years ago I could't even sleep in 4/5 days because of that stuff.

I can deal with monsters, ghosts, witches, Dracula, werewolves, etc.

But not with Aliens :(

Darkmakaimura

Im scared of aliens, see God forbids one day you are kidnapped by some people well you still have the chance to escape and run to you house or the police(has to be non corrupted police though) and you can be saved and return to yo family.

When that happens but with Aliens there is no such thing as run back home, there ain't no home to go back to because you are in the deep fucking space, no run back, nothing, and you are there with some aliens doing some shit to you(non sexually I hope).

The thought of that scares the shit out of me, some years ago I could't even sleep in 4/5 days because of that stuff.

I can deal with monsters, ghosts, witches, Dracula, werewolves, etc.

But not with Aliens :(
I know you're kind of joking, but most reports of alien abductions have the victims being returned to their home.

However, the David Paulides thing I mentioned have the victims disappearing permanently sometimes. However, it's debatable whether those are extraterrestrials, extradimensional or even terrestrial beings/forces.

chris121580

More here:

Interesting stuff. Here's a 5 part radio show interview with Charles Hall with much more detail

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8jXccYohfXo

Raptor

I know you're kind of joking, but most reports of alien abductions have the victims being returned to their home.

However, the David Paulides thing I mentioned have the victims disappearing permanently sometimes. However, it's debatable whether those are extraterrestrials, extradimensional or even terrestrial beings/forces.

Im not joking, the way I posted was kinda making some fun because even posting it scares me so I have to make it lighter.

The movie Signs was traumatizing for me for days.

Kurdel

Banned

What? How can that possibly be debatable?

Darkmakaimura

What? How can that possibly be debatable?
What I meant was it's not known what the causes of these disappearances are, but more than likely they are not natural unless you consider some kind of oddity in nature that might cause it - something we don't know about yet.

Kurdel

Banned
What I meant was it's not known what the causes of these disappearances are, but more than likely they are not natural unless you consider some kind of oddity in nature that might cause it - something we don't know about yet.

That is not how Occam's razor works...

V_Arnold

That is not how Occam's razor works...

Fuck, Occam's Razor has entered the thread. Time to bail out, soon there will be no need left for comments. Dat almighty razor has shaved it all off!

Im not joking, the way I posted was kinda making some fun because even posting it scares me so I have to make it lighter.

The movie Signs was traumatizing for me for days.

I would not worry about that. I remember having similar, and quite intense fears in childhood about that, but after researching the current myths regarding alien species and how they operate, it seems highly unlikely that they will randomly snatch you without any sign of hope. If shit ever hits the fan with you, then you just have to know that there are beings out there who can protect you from everything, even the orions and zeta reticuli :D That is, assuming that the current myths have an inch of truth in them. If not, well.... we shall see.

akira28

According to Dr. Charles Hall, he interacted with, or at least witnessed, three different species of ET. He kind of goes into detail about the Tall Whites, he mentions The Greys, and he mentions the 'Norwegians,' I knew the Norwegians weren't normal, but I love their music.

One strange thing about all species mentioned is they are all humanoid, why do you think that would be? What is the fourth species? What is the difference between the Norwegian species and the Tall Whites? Didn't Travis Walton's story have different species of aliens on board as well as a room with a star map?

Walton's story is a tiny bit murky, but I blame the fact that it's so popular and has been retold so often. The Nordics are supposed to look 100% peak human. Like as if humans had been genetically perfected or something. They're slightly larger than us, very healthy, and usually strikingly attractive, both male and female. They aren't all uniform, there are different skin tones and hair colors(or all very blonde Aryan, depending on the telling), but basically very human looking. And there have been Nordic sightings since the 19th century airship stories. The Tall Whites I have read about are slightly less normal looking, for whatever reason. It's possible people could be describing the same race, or maybe they're just boss Nordics with mana bars.

I haven't heard of a nonhumanoid alien yet. Even the reptilian or mantis aliens have a semi-humanoid shape, two legs, two arms and a head. I guess our evolved shape really is universally efficient. I do tend to wonder if the Nordic aliens could be some kind of hallucination induced by something a lot less human looking. I could see being immediately put at ease with the Nordics, but a lot less so on a ship full of giant bugs, or even pint sized, bug eyed grey aliens.

edit: strangely enough, not ufo related, but non-humanoid "aliens" are a subject sometimes discussed in psychedelia. Like they're not from outer space, but exist in the same space we do, on a different plane. Weird sure, and it takes you to a place where you ask yourself 'how much of this stuff are you willing to consider?' But since I'm not searching for proofs but instead just trying to glean a little sense from people's experiences, it leaves a lot of room.

edit 2: That show on the Sci-Fi channel, Defiance. I am always reminded of the rogues gallery of alien species from the ufo heydays. Blondes(nords), Reds, Greys, Shaggys, Mantises, Reptilians, and so on. Almost like a United Federation of Planets. I'm sure it had to influence them and maybe a lot of other writers.

V_Arnold

Walton's story is a tiny bit murky, but I blame the fact that it's so popular and has been retold so often. The Nordics are supposed to look 100% peak human. Like as if humans had been genetically perfected or something. They're slightly larger than us, very healthy, and usually strikingly attractive, both male and female. They aren't all uniform, there are different skin tones and hair colors(or all very blonde Aryan, depending on the telling), but basically very human looking. And there have been Nordic sightings since the 19th century airship stories. The Tall Whites I have read about are slightly less normal looking, for whatever reason. It's possible people could be describing the same race, or maybe they're just boss Nordics with mana bars.

I haven't heard of a nonhumanoid alien yet. Even the reptilian or mantis aliens have a semi-humanoid shape, two legs, two arms and a head. I guess our evolved shape really is universally efficient. I do tend to wonder if the Nordic aliens could be some kind of hallucination induced by something a lot less human looking. I could see being immediately put at ease with the Nordics, but a lot less so on a ship full of giant bugs, or even pint sized, bug eyed grey aliens.

The nordic human stories basically lead back to the story that the fraction is from the Plaedeian constallation, and we have got a genetic similarity with them. Other species use skingbags to communicate and deal with us, but do not actually share our looks.

There are also beings that have completely gone beyond that and can be just described as pure light. Think about something like post-singularity humanity, residing in a sun-like construct. Obviously, they do not really show up around Earth, cause merely jumping in would shatter the way we currently experience things and think about the world around us. (Which is also the reason why these infos are not disclosed at a public level.)

Putting all these aside, I always wondered how many of the supposed "faerie" stories from the past 1000 years are actually comparable to alien sightings : )

akira28

Putting all these aside, I always wondered how many of the supposed "faerie" stories from the past 1000 years are actually comparable to alien sightings : )

or "alien" sightings, re: non-organic beings that are technically "alien" but aren't from some place else. the "machine elves", to borrow a term.

vikki

Interesting stuff. Here's a 5 part radio show interview with Charles Hall with much more detail

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8jXccYohfXo

This interview was really interesting. The host was a little annoying about wanting to know more about the why more people haven't come forward instead of letting us listen to what Hall had to say. Maybe it was time constraints, but I really would have just let Hall ramble. When he talked about running into the bathroom and ETs being in there was funny. The door being propped open after falling asleep with it shut would have bothered me too. The part about saving the lives of aliens seemed a bit far fetched, but I am still interested about the interactions he had with the ETs. He didn't mention any other species of aliens in the interview though. No Greys or Nordics.

I couldn't make it past a few minutes of the Knapp interview with Paulides. He came across as really bitter toward his detractors, which I couldn't tell if it was because it hurts his book sales. The whole interview seemed like some fringe right wing conspiracy talk radio where everyone "ignores the facts." If you were to summarize what is said about the disappearances I'd be willing to read it, but I don't think I can listen to that interview.

Fuck, Occam's Razor has entered the thread. Time to bail out, soon there will be no need left for comments. Dat almighty razor has shaved it all.

Until there is any kind of evidence to the various claims in this thread (four different alien species...), I suggest using it.

Darkmakaimura

This interview was really interesting. The host was a little annoying about wanting to know more about the why more people haven't come forward instead of letting us listen to what Hall had to say. Maybe it was time constraints, but I really would have just let Hall ramble. When he talked about running into the bathroom and ETs being in there was funny. The door being propped open after falling asleep with it shut would have bothered me too. The part about saving the lives of aliens seemed a bit far fetched, but I am still interested about the interactions he had with the ETs. He didn't mention any other species of aliens in the interview though. No Greys or Nordics.

I couldn't make it past a few minutes of the Knapp interview with Paulides. He came across as really bitter toward his detractors, which I couldn't tell if it was because it hurts his book sales. The whole interview seemed like some fringe right wing conspiracy talk radio where everyone "ignores the facts." If you were to summarize what is said about the disappearances I'd be willing to read it, but I don't think I can listen to that interview.
There were at least a couple interviews with Paulides and I never heard anything like what you mentioned. He never came off as bitter to me or like some right-wing conspiracy theorist. I never, in fact, heard him once mention anything of a political nature whatsoever unless you're talking about other guests/aspects of the show that didn't involve the interview.

BTW, George Knapp has mentioned he's not left or right. He's never really mentioned his political leaning but more than likely he's non-partisan or Independent. Knapp is generally also careful in who he picks to interview, unlike Noory and he's had Paulides on twice that I know of.

Again, of the two interviews I heard, I never once felt he was a conspiracy theorist or bitter at all. He's one of the few more down-to-earth guests they have on the show. Paulides pretty much makes it clear he doesn't know what's going on in regards to the disappearances and won't even so much as make a guess when asked. Perhaps you have him confused with a different guest?

vikki

Until there is any kind of evidence to the various claims in this thread (four different alien species...), I suggest using it.

I don't think you can apply Occam's Razor to Paul Hellyer and Dr. Charles Hall's testimony. They make pretty clear statements that Aliens exist and that they are in contact with the US military. David Paulides suggestions of what is the cause of clusters of people in North America, sure you can apply it there, but that has little to do with the four species mentioned by Paul Hellyer.

vikki

There were at least a couple interviews with Paulides and I never heard anything like what you mentioned. He never came off as bitter to me or like some right-wing conspiracy theorist. I never, in fact, heard him once mention anything of a political nature whatsoever unless you're talking about other guests/aspects of the show that didn't involve the interview.

BTW, George Knapp has mentioned he's not left or right. He's never really mentioned his political leaning but more than likely he's non-partisan or Independent. Knapp is generally also careful in who he picks to interview, unlike Noory and he's had Paulides on twice that I know of.

Again, of the two interviews I heard, I never once felt he was a conspiracy theorist or bitter at all. He's one of the few more down-to-earth guests they have on the show. Paulides pretty much makes it clear he doesn't know what's going on in regards to the disappearances and won't even so much as make a guess when asked. Perhaps you have him confused with a different guest?

I didn't mean to offend you, I remember reading a little about Paulides in the C2C thread, but hadn't listened to it. I am interested in what he has to say about the disappearances, but the beginning of the interview with Knapp really bothered me so I shut it off.

I didn't say they were crazy right wingers, I said it reminded me of the crazy right wingers. Knapp didn't really bother me, it was Paulides talking about the response that others had.(To his books?) I may go back and listen to the interview, but I am being honest when I say, there is something about Paulides that bothers me, at least at the beginning of the interview.

Darkmakaimura

I didn't mean to offend you, I remember reading a little about Paulides in the C2C thread, but hadn't listened to it. I am interested in what he has to say about the disappearances, but the beginning of the interview with Knapp really bothered me so I shut it off.
No offense taken, I just wanted to clear some things up.

Also in regards to Occam's Razor and the disappearances, that could be attributed to some. Others, however, are really baffling. At least one case I remember, a man is hiking with his friend, in a boulder field if I remember correctly. The friend is only a couple feet away and they're talking. All of a sudden, the man stops hearing his friend talk, turns around and he's gone. There are no footprints other than that made by the two men, no sound such as screaming or anything, no holes anywhere the friend could have dropped in. He just vanished out of thin air and hasn't been seen since. Paulides makes mention that from research, there's been quite a few disappearances like this around boulder fields, for whatever reason.

It's one of the more baffling but certainly not most interesting of the cases. Those usually involve things with clothes left behind or people who do return but with different clothes that were wearing from their time of disappearance, lost memories, etc.

Best thing I would recommend is look him up on YouTube with C2C and Knapp. There's at least two interviews I know of and maybe more.

More here:

lol, sounds like he spent a few hours browsing godlikeproductions one night and discovered a new interest in life.

vikki

No offense taken, I just wanted to clear some things up.

Also in regards to Occam's Razor and the disappearances, that could be attributed to some. Others, however, are really baffling. At least one case I remember, a man is hiking with his friend, in a boulder field if I remember correctly. The friend is only a couple feet away and they're talking. All of a sudden, the man stops hearing his friend talk, turns around and he's gone. There are no footprints other than that made by the two men, no sound such as screaming or anything, no holes anywhere the friend could have dropped in. He just vanished out of thin air and hasn't been seen since. Paulides makes mention that from research, there's been quite a few disappearances like this around boulder fields, for whatever reason.

It's one of the more baffling but certainly not most interesting of the cases. Those usually involve things with clothes left behind or people who do return but with different clothes that were wearing from their time of disappearance, lost memories, etc.

Best thing I would recommend is look him up on YouTube with C2C and Knapp. There's at least two interviews I know of and maybe more.

Disappearing without a trace in the presence of people is pretty nuts. It makes you wonder why can't this happen inside your home, assuming it's aliens. Is there a list of the clusters that people have disappeared from?

Darkmakaimura

Disappearing without a trace in the presence of people is pretty nuts. It makes you wonder why can't this happen inside your home, assuming it's aliens. Is there a list of the clusters that people have disappeared from?
I think there is in his books because like you mentioned, he talks about the clusters. His different books deal with specific areas as well.

BTW, I realize Paulides may not really fall into the UFO/alien subject so I'm probably derailing the thread a bit. A few of the stories go more along the line of cryptozoology, but as he said, he really doesn't know what's going on. There was one really bizarre abduction that I remember him talking about around Mount Shasta. If I recall, it was a little kid who disappeared and reappeared later and he recalls talking to strange people in a cave that seemed to act robotic or something similar. He had a weird prick mark on his neck or something. Thing is, the kid's grandmother had once hiked or camped in that spot and also remembers finding the same kind of prick mark on the back of her neck after being there.

Fake edit: I think I found an article about it.

http://www.mountshastafilm.com/2013...sappearances-in-mt-shasta-updated-april-2013/

The site doesn't allow me to highlight so I can't copy/paste the portion of the article but read about from where it says Missing Boy Found with Help of Community.

Fake Edit 02: Here's another article about it.

http://www.messagetoeagle.com/oddunexdismtshasta_p2.php#.Ud2BfW39zJY

This story was reported by David Paulides on his recent Coast to Coast appearance with George Knapp, on March 17, 2013.

Abduction or imagination? Is something in our forests?

The grandmother claims that her grandson was lost in the woods for about five hours before he was discovered hiding under a bush.

About three weeks after the incident, she says her grandson told her that "he didn't like his other grandma Kappy". (Kappy is the boy's name for grandma Kathy)

When she asked him to explain further, he said, "[sic] Don't you remember when I was lost in the woods? The other grandma Kappy grabbed me and took me to a creepy place, she's really a robot. It was a cave with spiders, and there was purses and guns. I was too scared, so I didnt touch anything. But, when she climbed a ladder, the light made her look like a robot. There were other robots too, but they didnt move. She made me lay down to look at my tummy, then she tried to get me to poop on a sticky paper, but I couldnt go.

She told me that I am from outer space, and they put me in my moms tummy. Then she took me back to the river and said to wait under the bush until someone found me."

She also states that her grandson said: "[sic]she had your same hair, your feet and even your face". That scared her deeply, the idea of some kind of doppleganger taking on her own image to abduct her grandson. She says she got the impression that her grandson may have been talking about a 'hologram' because of the way he described the light sparkling on the strange woman.

His grandmother was horrified and called her son (the boy's father) who told her that he had also heard the same story from the boy a few days ago.

She admitted that she would've probably written off her grandson's story to a child's overactive imagination, if it wasn't for a strange experience that happened to her a year ago when she was camping in the same area near Fowler's campground in McCloud, California.

She claims she woke up one morning face down in the dirt, having been removed from her tent and sleeping bag. And she had a puncture wound on the back of her head. She said she felt violently ill that morning, and felt strangely emotionless, so she thought she'd been bitten by a poisonous spider. She said she was with a friend who'd been sleeping in his separate camper, and he also woke up with a 'bite' on the back of his neck, and he felt ill as well. The only thing strange she could recall was seeing 'red eyes' shining through the trees in their flashlights night night before, which they thought were deer.

The other point the grandmother makes about the place is that there was no wildlife in the area, except for two crows that were watching them.

It was otherwise eerily and unnaturally silent in the woods.

The grandmother states that she believes her grandson is trying to explain what really happened to him in the limited terms that he understands, but their family does not bring this up very much because they do not want to implant a false memory in the boy.

She claims to have emailed the Siskiyou County Sheriff her grandson's story, wondering if it matches someone elses, but there are no details as to whether the Sheriff ever replied--and she suspects that he probably just thinks she's crazy.

She further states that she has never gone back to look for the cave, and the only way she would ever do so is if she was accompanied by a large group of armed volunteers.

She writes:

"[sic] So, I believe, he believes he experianced exactly what he told me. I think the truth is that he was examined by someone or something.

I dont know by who or what. I do know this, when I think about it I get a sick feeling in the pit of my stomic, and that white hot shaky feeling overwhelms me. I think it is my intuition. I have tried to forget all about his story and file it away, but I just feel very compelled to share it.

I really think more is going on in our national forests than we know about."

This.

Anytime anything happens we have video and pictures from multiple angles, except for the paranormal claims.

Because you don't have time to film what is going on, or you don't have a good enough camera to film anything worth seeing. Like our friend.......

Here.

When I saw the craft/object/thing back in September, I had my iphone 3G that I didn't bother filming the object with. Why? Well, because I didn't think I could capture anything worth seeing.

When my relative saw a craft back in May, he didn't even have a phone with a camera that could capture it.

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.
Extraordinary evidence requires acknowledgment .

lol, sounds like he spent a few hours browsing godlikeproductions one night and discovered a new interest in life.

Yeah, I got the impression he was lying. That's actually the problem with this stuff. It could be what I saw and what many other people see is real, but then that gets discredited by people who keep embellishing on what little facts there are.

Nothing wrong with conjecture, but I mean come on... lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom