• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFOs Discussion |UFOT| Deep down, you knew it was all true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diseased Yak

Gold Member
Listening to the 5 part Charles Hall video.

Is that this one here? It's long, so I thought maybe it was the 5 parts you mention put together. I'm listening to the one that I linked now, interesting stuff.

Love this thread! Dunno if I really believe yet or not, but I find it all endlessly fascinating. Sub'd.

Darkmakaimura

Can You Imagine What SureAI Is Going To Do With Garfield?
Is that this one here? It's long, so I thought maybe it was the 5 parts you mention put together. I'm listening to the one that I linked now, interesting stuff.

Love this thread! Dunno if I really believe yet or not, but I find it all endlessly fascinating. Sub'd.
No, although he probably says the same thing.

The one I'm listening to is here that the poster Chris earlier in this thread provided. The audio is bad.

I'm listening to part 4 right now. Not really too convinced with this guy. One thing so far stands out and it's the idea the Tall Whites are here for technological exchange. The host then asks why would a very highly advanced race want our technology and Hall responds by saying clothes, food, energy, parts and the like. Sorry, but I don't buy that. A race that advanced would have more than enough resources to produce those things 1000 times over. These beings have apparently been visiting Earth since 900 BC or before and they come here for clothes and food? No way.

I'm still listening but I'm very skeptical of this guy.

akira28

No, although he probably says the same thing.

The one I'm listening to is here that the poster Chris earlier in this thread provided. The audio is bad.

I'm listening to part 4 right now. Not really too convinced with this guy. One thing so far stands out and it's the idea the Tall Whites are here for technological exchange. The host then asks why would a very highly advanced race want our technology and Hall responds by saying clothes, food, energy, parts and the like. Sorry, but I don't buy that. A race that advanced would have more than enough resources to produce those things 1000 times over. These beings have apparently been visiting Earth since 900 BC or before and they come here for clothes and food? No way.

I'm still listening but I'm very skeptical of this guy.
Maybe he means they are epicureans who enjoy human culture and innovation?

Have you read/listened to David Paulides?

I've purchased all of his Missing 411 books.
Absolutely fascinating. In fact, I was a bit obsessed with it for a few months.

I was going to make a GAF thread specifically on it, but I was convinced I would be mocked back to the Gaming side. :p

Regardless, many of the cases he talks about are incredibly bizarre. Inter-dimensional beings, wormholes, Bigfeet, or just cavern dwelling 'mountain' folk... whatever is seemingly snatching these people in US national parks is eerie as all hell to me.
The Dennis Martin case and the Bart Schleyer case, just to name two, are really creepy. Within the three books, these types of cases just go on and on.

The other day I was thinking about why if there is intelligent life out there, then why they have not done any contact.

I thought what about if our planet or even solar system is not at all important, I make the comparison with a tiny island in the Pacific, and other civilizations are like big countries, nobody has planes for colonies, conquering or trading, since is just a little island with little value in a lonely solar system with little importance. Of course for the people in the island, that little place is the most important in the Universe because is their home, but for the rest of countries is just too little to have some interest.

It's freaky to read and listen to these high-ranking government and NASA people speaking in such great detail about super-specific aspects of alien craft. Listening to Bob Lazar is particularly disturbing. This thread is addicting!

Raptor

Any links to those dissapearing people articles?

Thast freaking scary as all hell but I want to read some, that Dennis Martin case is disturbing and scary.

I mean Ive been in the woods at night fishing and just the thought of seeing some form of an alien :O

God damn.

Darkmakaimura

I wish I could be so much less skeptical as I once was.

I'm such a bummer as an adult.
Yes, I know those feels. I used to believe a lot more when I was a kid and in my teen years. I'm a lot more skeptical and cynical. I take everything I hear with much doubt but I still keep an open mind. I tend to try and be careful who I listen to and at this point, it's only a small smattering of people like George Knapp, Stanton Friedman, David Paulides and a few others. You really have to make sure you have to weed out the kooks, attention getters and cash grabbers with the more legitimate, serious minded people. I find it goes one way or the other at least how I look at it. There's no Walter Bishops, no crazy-men-with-the-truth from what I can see.

Thast freaking scary as all hell but I want to read some, that Dennis Martin case is disturbing and scary.

I mean Ive been in the woods at night fishing and just the thought of seeing some form of an alien :O

God damn.
Do a search for Coast to Coast AM and David Paulides on YouTube. You should find a couple full shows with interviews. Best to listen to the one's hosted by George Knapp.

Darkmakaimura

I only read the stuff in this article old as hell http://raven-talesoftheweird.blogspot.mx/2012/09/missing-persons.html

But sounds scary anyway.
He talks about this case in one of the interviews. The part about that story that baffles me the most if the green berets showing up.

Swaying off from Paulides for a bit, anyone ever hear of the Skinwalker Ranch? Shit, don't get me started on that.... It's one of my favorite really bizarre.... whatever you want to call it. I read the book a few years ago and listened to many different interviews. That whole investigation is some seriously crazy stuff. I don't even know if that's something I'd want to get too much into in this thread because that goes way the hell out. lol.

Regardless, it is an amazing story and one I wish could be further investigated.

RagnarokX

The other day I was thinking about why if there is intelligent life out there, then why they have not done any contact.

I thought what about if our planet or even solar system is not at all important, I make the comparison with a tiny island in the Pacific, and other civilizations are like big countries, nobody has planes for colonies, conquering or trading, since is just a little island with little value in a lonely solar system with little importance. Of course for the people in the island, that little place is the most important in the Universe because is their home, but for the rest of countries is just too little to have some interest.

Our planet has intelligent life; why haven't we done any contact?

There's a big chance there is no intelligent life capable of interstellar communication/travel or, if there is such life, the universe is so vast that we just haven't found each other.

I don't think you can apply Occam's Razor to Paul Hellyer and Dr. Charles Hall's testimony. They make pretty clear statements that Aliens exist and that they are in contact with the US military. David Paulides suggestions of what is the cause of clusters of people in North America, sure you can apply it there, but that has little to do with the four species mentioned by Paul Hellyer.

I said until there is evidence, personal testimony is not going to cut it. Again, extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence, in the case of UFO's being extraterrestrials we don't even have ordinary evidence.

ISOM

I said until there is evidence, personal testimony is not going to cut it. Again, extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence, in the case of UFO's being extraterrestrials we don't even have ordinary evidence.
We do have ordinary evidence. 1000s of first hand accounts and 1000s more of photographic evidence as well as video.

Darkmakaimura

We do have ordinary evidence. 1000s of first hand accounts and 1000s more of photographic evidence as well as video.
What we need is physical evidence and trust me, it's frustrating. Word of mouth and photographs only go so far and since Roswell, we've had nothing in the way of good, solid physical evidence. I understand why non-believers can be so set on the idea that it doesn't exist.

On that, we can only hope for something to be revealed that will offer evidence good enough to at least show something of either a non-terrestrial or unknown technology really does exist, assuming again if it does it all. Skeptic as I may be, I still believe something is going on that we, as ordinary people, don't know about yet whether it's alien, top secret technologies, paranormal or even some currently undiscovered natural lifeform or phenomenon.

vikki

And you don't have to believe what is said, but you still can't apply Occam's Razor to it. I understand you applied Occam's Razor to the subject of David Paulides' books, but you also mention the 4 extraterrestrial species which had 0 to do with what Paulides' books are about.

I'm not familiar enough with Paulides' work to really defend it.

RagnarokX

What we need is physical evidence and trust me, it's frustrating. Word of mouth and photographs only go so far and since Roswell, we've had nothing in the way of good, solid physical evidence. I understand why non-believers can be so set on the idea that it doesn't exist.

On that, we can only hope for something to be revealed that will offer evidence good enough to at least show something of either a non-terrestrial or unknown technology really does exist, assuming again if it does it all. Skeptic as I may be, I still believe something is going on that we, as ordinary people, don't know about yet whether it's alien, top secret technologies, paranormal or even some currently undiscovered natural lifeform or phenomenon.

Hell, even some good video evidence would be nice. Recording devices are so common these days yet nobody can capture anything remotely convincing.

Eye witness testimony is practically worthless. Even if the person isn't lying, our sensory, perceptive, and memory systems are so faulty that they just can't be trusted without something more tangible. Read about Loftus' studies into eye witnesses and false memories.

vikki

Hell, even some good video evidence would be nice. Recording devices are so common these days yet nobody can capture anything remotely convincing.

Eye witness testimony is practically worthless. Even if the person isn't lying, our sensory, perceptive, and memory systems are so faulty that they just can't be trusted without something more tangible. Read about Loftus' studies into eye witnesses and false memories.

I'm fully aware of the validity of eye witness accounts, but it doesn't really apply in the case of Dr. Charles Hall. Hall claims to have been in the presence of ETs several times over a period of 2 1/2 years so it's not really a case of did I see what I think I saw.

I can tell you from my own experience that when I saw the ball of light outside my window I cannot give an accurate distance from my window it was, just that it was about 40 - 50 feet away based on what I remember now. I also don't remember getting out of bed to use the bathroom the second time I witnessed the ball of light outside, but I do remember leaving the bathroom, checking my parents clock as i went by their room, and seeing the light as i climbed back into bed.

ultimately, it's up to you whether or not you believe what people are saying. Regardless if what they are saying is true, I find peoples stories about this stuff fascinating.

I can say that even if I had an iphone in my hand when I witnessed the UFO, I would not have it out in time to catch it on camera.

For the others that read this thread, I am interested in other Gaffers experiences with UFOs.

Yes, it is, but at least from the link provided how is this in any way paranormal? A 6-year-old boy goes missing in a park during a game of hide-and-seek. Some time later, a few miles away, a stranger hears a scream and sees a person carrying a small bundle over his shoulder.

This is awful. But it doesn't require aliens or ghosts or sasquatches.

I'm fully aware of the validity of eye witness accounts, but it doesn't really apply in the case of Dr. Charles Hall. Hall claims to have been in the presence of ETs several times over a period of 2 1/2 years so it's not really a case of did I see what I think I saw.

I can tell you from my own experience that when I saw the ball of light outside my window I cannot give an accurate distance from my window it was, just that it was about 40 - 50 feet away based on what I remember now. I also don't remember getting out of bed to use the bathroom the second time I witnessed the ball of light outside, but I do remember leaving the bathroom, checking my parents clock as i went by their room, and seeing the light as i climbed back into bed.

ultimately, it's up to you whether or not you believe what people are saying. Regardless if what they are saying is true, I find peoples stories about this stuff fascinating.

I can say that even if I had an iphone in my hand when I witnessed the UFO, I would not have it out in time to catch it on camera.

For the others that read this thread, I am interested in other Gaffers experiences with UFOs.

Do you know what Occam's razor is and how it's applied, because it can and should be applied to this case? You actually think that it's more plausible that this guy has been in the presence of 'ET's' than that he is simply lying? If we used your 'logic' we would be believing in the most fanciful things imaginable, as there have been countless 'first hand witnesses' for bigfoot/ghosts/aliens/god/leprechauns etc.

Again, provide some evidence. Where are these thousands of photos/videos that indicate that UFO's are extraterrestrials as the poster above claims?

Diseased Yak

Gold Member
I've purchased all of his Missing 411 books.
Absolutely fascinating. In fact, I was a bit obsessed with it for a few months.

I was going to make a GAF thread specifically on it, but I was convinced I would be mocked back to the Gaming side. :p

Regardless, many of the cases he talks about are incredibly bizarre. Inter-dimensional beings, wormholes, Bigfeet, or just cavern dwelling 'mountain' folk... whatever is seemingly snatching these people in US national parks is eerie as all hell to me.
The Dennis Martin case and the Bart Schleyer case, just to name two, are really creepy. Within the three books, these types of cases just go on and on.

These sound awesome, it's highly unfortunate that they aren't available in Kindle format, or even available on Amazon at all. I found where to order them, though, and I'm gonna get the first one and see what it's like.

These sound awesome, it's highly unfortunate that they aren't available in Kindle format, or even available on Amazon at all. I found where to order them, though, and I'm gonna get the first one and see what it's like.

Highly recommended. There are a ton of creepy cases in the book and Paulides does an excellent job with not injecting too much of his own opinion into each case. He basically lets the details surrounding the cases speak for themselves.
I spent a lot of time hiking the Appalachians when I was in college, so reading about cases within that mountain range really chilled me to the bone. No lie; there were plenty of times I felt like I was being watched... and that's not a normal occurrence for me.

Sorry UFO folks... I'll try not to derail this thread any more.

Diseased Yak (and Darkmakaimura & anyone else interested), there is an older thread of bizarre events/situations. I would recommend giving a review on Paulides' book once you read it. Plenty of discussion can be had on it. :)

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=371125

Darkmakaimura

They're available on the U.S. store it seems, but not for the Kindle.

Highly recommended. There are a ton of creepy cases in the book and Paulides does an excellent job with not injecting too much of his own opinion into each case. He basically lets the details surrounding the cases speak for themselves.
I spent a lot of time hiking the Appalachians when I was in college, so reading about cases within that mountain range really chilled me to the bone. No lie; there were plenty of times I felt like I was being watched... and that's not a normal occurrence for me.

Diseased Yak (and Darkmakaimura & anyone else interested), there is an older thread of bizarre events/situations. I would recommend giving a review on Paulides' book once you read it. Plenty of discussion can be had on it. :)

I remember that thread. I'll give that a peek.

Looks like Amazon only has the Missing 411 series available via 3rd party.

Anyone order the books from his site?

Go directly to Paulides' page:

http://www.nabigfootsearch.com/catalog/item/6180213/9296880.htm

They ship quickly and efficiently (speaking from someone in the States).
He also has a book on the Western US and a book with extra cases including overseas.

As I mentioned before, I've ordered all three books at various times and never had a single problem with my orders.

Diseased Yak

Gold Member
Go directly to Paulides' page:

http://www.nabigfootsearch.com/catalog/item/6180213/9296880.htm

They ship quickly and efficiently (speaking from someone in the States).
He also has a book on the Western US and a book with extra cases including overseas.

As I mentioned before, I've ordered all three books at various times and never had a single problem with my orders.

I just ordered the first one from his site, and I'm listening to his most recent interview on Coast to Coast. Fascinating stuff. And I'll definitely check out the other thread! I remember reading some of it before.

Rhyvven

Neo Member
Anyone have any information/results/confirmations/personal opinions.....etc...to say the least....on Gulf Breeze and Ed Walter's?

Read the book many years ago and even wrote to Ed. I have seen the report on the model that was supposedly found in his home after it was sold. I have read all the debunking of his camera and photos too.

This is one sighting I always hoped was true.

While I am at it, any thoughts on Whitley Strieber and "Communion"? I picked it up at a local library many years ago not knowing whom he was. Never read the jacket cover or noticed his other credits of writing. So I did not know for some time he was a professional writer....and thus where I started to hear him be discredited.

Darkmakaimura

I believe the stuff Paulides is talking about. The reason why is because some of the events I thought of relate to most of what he was talking about.

Even you guys wouldn't believe this, but there were events they made me aware of, that occurred recently. One of which I feel like I could have help prevent, if I knew who the person(s) involved was/were exactly.

Anyway, I'll definitely check out that thread.

Quick edit: You guys should check out this video if you haven't already.

http://youtu.be/KliBRinZHJA

Heretic

I was browsing a UFO forum and saw another Roswell topic. I think I rolled my eyes so deeply they almost fell back.

Care to explain? Do you think that topic has been discussed to death?

Edit: Also, where do you stand in the topic of UFO's? Do you lean towards them being extraterrestrial or high tech government planes or both (meaning one brought up the other)?

Care to explain? Do you think that topic has been discussed to death?

It's like reading a movie thread on GAF and coming across the name Nolan.

The pointless obsession people have with it drains me. We don't know anything new about Roswell since it emerged (or re-emerged, so to speak) in the 80s. You can have a 10 page thread on a minute detail that is hardly interesting and often conflicts with the countless other tibits of info that has been gathered ever since.

The sad thing is there are far more interesting (and fantastic) stories of recovered discs that are given less attention.

It is very difficult for me to comprehend the UFO encounters I've read about were military in nature. I've actually written in response to claims they are here. The alternative I am left with (extraterrestrial) seems the likeliest.

Heretic

It's like reading a movie thread on GAF and coming across the name Nolan.

The pointless obsession people have with it drains me. We don't know anything new about Roswell since it emerged (or re-emerged, so to speak) in the 80s. You can have a 10 page thread on a minute detail that is hardly interesting and often conflicts with the countless other tibits of info that has been gathered ever since.

The sad thing is there are far more interesting (and fantastic) stories of recovered discs that are given less attention.

It is very difficult for me to comprehend the UFO encounters I've read about were military in nature. I've actually written in response to claims they are here. The alternative I am left with (extraterrestrial) seems the likeliest.
Thanks for the reply. Hope I didn't come off as snarky or anything. I'm a big fan of your threads/findings.

Darkmakaimura

A must watch conversation with Dan Aykroyd:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hgidSJUYQ2U

If anyone knows any similar intelligent conversation about the ufo's please share it with me.
Look up anything by Stanton Friedman. He's a ufologist and worked as a nuclear physicist and as such was employed with very prominent companies such as General Motors and the like. This guy is really bright, not a nutjob and has serious credentials.

Edit: Stanton T. Friedman on Wikipedia.

vikki

Do you know what Occam's razor is and how it's applied, because it can and should be applied to this case? You actually think that it's more plausible that this guy has been in the presence of 'ET's' than that he is simply lying? If we used your 'logic' we would be believing in the most fanciful things imaginable, as there have been countless 'first hand witnesses' for bigfoot/ghosts/aliens/god/leprechauns etc.

Again, provide some evidence. Where are these thousands of photos/videos that indicate that UFO's are extraterrestrials as the poster above claims?

I actually think Charles Hall lying is the only plausible solution, all other possibilities are pretty extraordinary. In many cases, in which there is no evidence, the only plausible answer is that the person is lying, right? To apply 'OR' to his testimony or any other like his you more often than not come to that solution.

Do you believe that when it comes to people experiencing ETs versus witnessing UFOs that people are lying or have been manipulated to believe they were visited by ETs? In the cases of people witnessing UFOs that defy what we know as possible, do you think that it is just untrue or would you rather go with the argument that there is no way to determine that the pilots are extraterrestrial?

I dont ever use eye witness testimony as evidence, and I wouldn't. I do enjoy reading people's stories even though they may be complete bullshit. Without evidence there is no way to prove what has been experienced and I have no problem with people being skeptical about this. I'm not sure how much I would believe had I not had an experience of my own.I would say that I give more credence to the testimony of people who have more to lose by coming out about their experiences, I think it's because they are supposed to be authority figures.

Diseased Yak

Gold Member
Can anyone recommend books that center on UFOs? In particular, speculation on us reverse engineering alien tech. I love speculation on stuff like that.

I posted this in two other threads, but figured I mention it here since the whole situation was one of the recent events "they" had me think of.

The plane crashing and the joke made about the pilots' names were part of the event.

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/world/asiana-pilots-appeared/742020.html

The NTSB chief also played down suggestions that a mysterious "light" seen by the plane's pilot in the approach had played any part in the crash.

"The pilot flying told the NTSB that at about 500 hundred feet ... he observed a bright point source of light that could have been a reflection of the sun but he wasn't sure," Hersman said.

Hmmm, where have we heard this before? ;-p

"The light source was straight in front of the airplane but not on the runway. He briefly looked away from the light and then he looked into the cockpit and he stated that he did not think that the light affected his vision because he could see the flight control instruments and he was able to look at the speed at that time.

"Neither of the other two flight crew members mentioned this light during their interviews. And in the review of the CVR (cockpit voice recorder), there is no discussion of the light."

This is an email and response I sent to NARCAP about the incident:

Ted
From: "webhosting-userform@narcap.org" <webhosting-userform@narcap.org>
To: ted_roe@narcap.org
Sent: Thursday, July 11, 2013 6:20 PM
Subject: Yahoo! WebHosting Email

Hi,

I was just curious as to whether or not your organization made any investigations on the Asiana 214 flight. The reason why is because although I can't prove it, that flight was affected in some way by an UAP, or whatever is responsible for them.

You will find it interesting that there was no mechanical failure responsible for the flights crash.

I have a very strong belief (I have to call it a belief for now) that whatever is responsible for the phenomenon is also capable of manipulating pilots or really anyone, anywhere, at any time, through some form of thought suggestion.

So if they wish, they could cause seemingly rational pilots (or anyone) to make very irrational decisions. And that person, whomever it may be, would believe that their own thoughts are their thoughts -- when really they aren't.

Hi,

Interesting that you should mention that.... http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/world/asiana-pilots-appeared/742020.html

The pilots claimed that they were distracted by a "mysterious light".... of course, the approach was
wrong and they knew it and requested to abort the landing... but....we need to resolve if this was
a reflection or not... there are plenty of buildings and houses and even aircraft N of SFO.... I forwarded
this material...

Unfortunately, I didn't email them when I had the thought originally. If I did, this would have been better proof that, at the very least, something out of the ordinary is occurring.
------

Also, I forgot to mention one of the events that I either requested or "they" made me aware of a while back. I sent this response to Leslie Kean as I was telling her my story and about a few of the events.

There are actually many, many, many more. My current count is about 200 - 270+ incidents (over nine months), with most of these being minor things that you would just pass off as a coincidence, had you not thought of each and every one before they happened.

This is part of what I sent to Mrs. Kean on the 15th of March, 2013:

From what I'm hearing, another major event may occur where an asteroid or meteorite hits the Moon or passes near Mars on the way to the Moon. Let's see if that happens!

I meant to say large asteroid (really meteor), since the Moon gets hit with meteors all the time.

Then two months later...

http://youtu.be/IYloGuUZCFM

Proof I mentioned this two months before the large explosion:

http://postimg.org/image/y0o5gr4sn/

Naturally you guys would think this isn't saying much since the Moon gets hit all the time, but notice this was the largest explosion they've ever recorded to date, and I forgot to say it was a large asteroid (meteor) in my original message to Mrs. Kean.

*Queue X-files theme*

By the way, "they" seem to be able to suggest thoughts to people anywhere at anytime, and believe it or not: they did it to people right here in this forum and even in this topic.
*cough* TheJollyCorner *cough* How does your head feel? lol

Set scary crazy shit to max.

Boo!

TL;DR: Knew about the plane crash and bad joke; knew about a large meteor blast on the moon; get outta my head plz.

vikki

TL;DR: Knew about the plane crash and bad joke; knew about a large meteor blast on the moon; get outta my head plz.

You haven't had any thoughts or images of anything cool? Alien worlds, Funky Space gadgets, Alien entertainment, Voldemort? Show us something neat.

You haven't had any thoughts or images of anything cool? Alien worlds, Funky Space gadgets, Alien entertainment, Voldemort? Show us something neat.

I still don't know 100% for sure if this has to do with Aliens or not since I didn't actually see an Alien -- just a craft or some kind of object. But assuming this is related to Aliens, they mainly have me think of events that relate to what is going on here on earth. Although, they did let me know of a black hole that formed a while ago. And they may have just guided or are guiding our astronomers to their solar system. *wink* *wink* lol

Also, they don't actually speak to me like you would speak to a person. They kind of send information to me in the form of ideas. Like I would be doing one thing and just randomly think of an event that has nothing to do with what I was doing at the time -- that happens to occur at a later date.

By the way, you guys should check this out:

http://devoid.blogs.heraldtribune.com/13836/france-chile-aim-for-trans-atlantic-bridge/

Among those in attendance was Tadd Buffington, a chief solution architect at NASA&#8217;s Washington headquarters. A former political and budget analyst with the United Nations, Buffington is also a MUFON field investigator motivated largely by concerns for air traffic safety. Buffington says Kean&#8217;s budget projection should be doubled, and he has reservations over placing such a study under the jurisdiction of agencies staffed by &#8220;political appointees,&#8221; such as the OSTP.

&#8220;I can tell you there&#8217;s a huge, huge amount of grass-roots interest in (UFO/UAP) at NASA. People want to know,&#8221; says Buffington. &#8220;And this is where NASA could fit in so well, the real NASA, not the government NASA. The problem is getting it to the top floor, where you run into the presidential appointees.

Edit: These are related to four events I thought of...

http://youtu.be/spZUIISlaRI - from security camera (kind of strange even for these strange events)

http://youtu.be/edA5i8snwLk - captured at gas plant in Texas

http://youtu.be/sEuDKzP_MKI - talks about NASA footage of "The Black Knight" UFO
http://eol.jsc.nasa.gov/sseop/images/ISD/highres/STS088/STS088-724-66_3.JPG

http://youtu.be/qn34tNf3LzU - this is one of the bad events where a cop was killed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom