• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UK General Election - 8th June 2017 |OT| - The Red Wedding

Status
Not open for further replies.

scotcheggz

I'll tell you what though, watching this makes me realise that people like corbyn are on another level with their patience. If that was me taking questions from those nuke hungry, dumbfuck monkeys I'd be going ballistic about their moronic hypotheticals...

Surely no first use of the weapon is a key component of what makes MAD work?

No one wants to use it first because of what happens after.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Corbyn is simply too wedded to his principles. Sometimes to win an election you have to lock your principles in the basement and just say what's needed to win. I can't believe we are a week away from polling day and Corbyn still hasn't got a clear answer on nuclear/IRA questions.

Rodelero

This is being terribly managed. Interesting issues are being talked about for a tiny period and then someone just railroads the whole conversation with total nonsense. It's often the same people over and over too. Zero hours contracts? No fuck that, some moron in the back row with an incredibly simplistic view on the IRA (as well as North Korea and foreign aid) wants to take over!

Ironically, now that trident has been brought up again (!), Jeremy seems to have figured out how to answer it.

This isn't good enough, BBC. Control your damned audience. The Sky News Question Time was infinitely better.

Tregard

Soothsayer
"As a student, I love nuclear bombing"

Jesus, everyone is being such a sarky prick to Corbyn, when an hour ago it was "evening, Prime Minister"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom