• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(UK) Theresa May to praise Donald Trump: "Britain and US can lead together again"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Brexit shot itself in the foot.

They are now realizing their only partner is one who wants to crush trade deals all over the place. The more the UK tries to align with the US, the more it aligns with Trump's closed trade views. May is fucked.

Pro-exit = pro Trump and hence pro isolationism.

Ogodei

A fallen superpower killing off the remaining clout it has, leading the only standing superpower to do the same.

chadskin

Trump with the matching tie. Cute!

C3MfOPhUMAA_ZHN.jpg

According to Robert Peston, it's going to be a massive four question press conference. Bigly.

One for Breitbart, that Christian network/paper/whatever from Spicer's first conference, The Daily Mail, and The Sun.

Sounds about right to me.

Tyaren

I have no clue what the current UK government is thinking. If they think they weren't able to assert power and clout within the EU, among equals like Germany and France and many far smaller countries, how in the hell do they think this will work better with the US? A US that put itself first now, that is erratic and unpredictable.

Oops, actually the wrong thread... XD

-Plasma Reus-

Service guarantees member status
Oh shit! laura keunsberg!
Oh man, its like shes following May wherever she goes.
How much do you think May hates her.

kmax

The lies that are coming out of his mouth is making me sick.

He will MOST DEFINITELY enforce torture and he has an EXCELLENT relationship with Putin. I've never seen a stronger relationship between an American and a Russian leader like those two.

legacyzero

Banned
These reporters are kinda savage, and Trump is Triggered as fuck right now. That First Lady from BBC had him in debate "WRONG" mode lmao

Gutek

"Sometimes I think I will get along with somebody and then I don't get along with them at all"

"I know almost immediately if I will get along with somebody"

"I never change my position"

RangerX

Banned
I find this man painful to listen to. The press aren't going to be able to get anything coherent out of him. Hes talking about brexit like a 10 year old.

Temascos

Neo Member
Can't watch this live (Stupid internet), will there be a highlights reel of some sort? I gotta see the journalists going in on the two buffoons.

Juicy Bob

"Getting approvals from the EU was tough. Getting approvals from the countries was difficult."

Says the EU is a good thing to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom