• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 |OT| of 9 Years Urley

Status
Not open for further replies.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
That Nova fly/unfly stuff with the constant H's are so damn hard to do when you start your combo with cr. M. Gotta learn how to open people up without using that. Any tips?

Glix

The alt art is VILE, and why does it need the fanfare/advertising stuff on the back instead of awesome wraparound art.

Capcom, please buy ICO/SOTC collection to see how its done. Thanks.

I know Wesker does stupid damage for free now, but damn:

(glasses off, not broken)2HS, (delayed)H(delayed)S, low shot, 2MH xx Wall bounce, 2HS, jMHS, low shot

over 640k damage, no assists, no meter

took like 5 minutes to figure out this combo.

I know Wesker does stupid damage for free now, but damn:

(glasses off, not broken)2HS, (delayed)H(delayed)S, low shot, 2MH xx Wall bounce, 2HS, jMHS, low shot

over 640k damage, no assists, no meter

took like 5 minutes to figure out this combo.

Does 2H actually work as a poking tool/combo starter? I haven't been playing Wesker for very long so I don't know.

I was amazed at Wesker's damage output the first time I tried him in training mode. I could net 550k in simple ass combos anywhere on the stage. Taskmaster freaked me out even more.

I flipped my shit when I saw how stupid easy it was to teleport with Wesker though. That was honestly one of the most hilarious and scary surprises I've ever experienced in a fighting game lol.

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
The crazy thing is, his regular combo does the most amount. Granted, I haven't done it on stream, but if I'm feeling fancy, M, H, Qcf H - H, M, H, QCF L, teleport, Low Gunshot, c.M, H, S, j.M, j.H, j.S, Low Gunshot, THC.

I guess his most damaging one is still, c.M, H, QCF M, Teleport H, j.S, c.M, H, S, j.M, j.M, j.H, j.S, Low Gunshot, THC.

It's kinda absurd how much damage he does without glasses.

V_Arnold

The crazy thing is, his regular combo does the most amount. Granted, I haven't done it on stream, but if I'm feeling fancy, M, H, Qcf H - H, M, H, QCF L, teleport, Low Gunshot, c.M, H, S, M, H, S, Low Gunshot, THC.

I guess his most damaging one is still, c.M, H, QCF M, Teleport H, j.S, c.M, H, S, j.M, j.M, j.H, j.S, Low Gunshot, THC.

It's kinda absurd how much damage he does without damage.

Mind blown! :D

Frantic

No need.

The destruction of Smurf part one.
http://www.justin.tv/kadeybaybe/b/300686947

Part two.
http://www.justin.tv/kadeybaybe/b/300687620

That guy is really good. He was toying with GAF using Chris and just shooting at their shins and setting up traps.

T-minus 2-3 hours for PSN lobby.

There's also this salt inducing loss: http://www.twitch.tv/fusillade/b/300689183. He had that match too. I had pretty much given up by throwing out a random level 3, lol.

And here's my impression of a floke against that guy. Sad times, sad times.

That's all there is to Wesker. You are a master of the character.

lolz says mr I scrub out wins with braindead easy characters like dormammu, firebrand, and morrigan.

Wesker is about nuance and mind games. safe launcher, safe specials, safe zoning and rushdown, free movement, high health, high damage, infinite lvl 1 x-factor and random cross ups. You have to keep them guessing whether what you're doing is punishable, even though the answer is always no.

You're just salty cause I get wins with mid tiers.

Wesker is about nuance and mind games. safe launcher, safe specials, safe zoning and rushdown, free movement, high health, high damage, infinite lvl 1 x-factor and random cross ups. You have to keep them guessing whether what you're doing is punishable, even though the answer is always no.

He totally is, and that's fun. I've played a few wesker vs wesker on ranked and it was one big footsie game.

lolz says mr I scrub out wins with braindead easy characters like dormammu, firebrand, and morrigan.

You're just salty cause I get wins with mid tiers.

I...what?

He totally is, and that's fun. I've played a few wesker vs wesker on ranked and it was one big footsie game.
lol. I think you missed the joke sir.

Edit: Damn, Beef too. Could God's Beard have made it any more obvious?

Oh, and this line is pure gold:
You have to keep them guessing whether what you're doing is punishable, even though the answer is always no.

It's WEIRD, after all this time maining Dormammu, to play a character as fast and agile as Firebrand. So many free combos from c.L mashing and such...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom