• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 |OT| of 9 Years Urley

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arozay

Dat Frank West

lastdragon8.jpg

Road

I know I don't. Care to give some pointers?
No mystery. It's just people don't quite use it when they're supposed to: it is essentially a projectile counter.

In that match, Amaterasu did Shuffle (no X-Factor or other character to DHC), so it was a free hit for Nova (Yipes). It may have been hard to aim, I'll give him that (and maybe that's why people don't use it often), but it was worth the try in that situation (imo).

D

Deleted member 13876

Unconfirmed Member
No mystery. It's just people don't quite use it when they're supposed to: it is essentially a projectile counter.

In that match, Amaterasu did Shuffle (no X-Factor or other character to DHC), so it was a free hit for Nova (Yipes). It may have been hard to aim, I'll give him that (and maybe that's why people don't use it often), but it was worth the try in that situation (imo).

Yeah I know, but whenever I've tried to apply it, it's either too slow and gets stuffed before it comes out or when it does work it puts me in an awkward position or yet another scenario it goes through some of the projectiles I"m countering but then bumps into the latter half of whatever that was. I'm used to X-23's blast through everything hyper, so it really feels off most of the time I try it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom