• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 |OT| of 9 Years Urley

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dahbomb

LOL MMX and Captain America trolling...

Marn's Vergil still ass but he got one thing down... the dash through during the roll. It's the same as X-23's.

Dahbomb

Marn's Vergil so fraudulent. XF3, five meters in stock, does absolutely nothing with it. :/
Yeah I was screaming in the chat when that happened. :/

Vergil with that many resources gets his dick hard because he has ALL THE POWER he needs to wreck teams. You can just go auto pilot with Rapid Slash into Devil Trigger -> Round Trip mix up kill one character... Round Trip mix up -> Storm Swords blah blah.

Good thing JChen finally acknowledged that Zero is the best character in the game although that's what he "heard".
seriously i had no idea captain america could just hyper charging star and hit everybody
Cap has the most invincible moves in the game. He can truck through pretty much anything and get random happy birthdays.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
fffffuuuuu

CCDa1.png

FEEL THE ENERGYSALT

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
Yea...so whenever a phoenix team is up against Strider they're going to have to use an extra bar to snap Strider in and kill him. Letting him live until anchor with 3 bars is practically a loss for Jean.

smurfx

get some go again
I am disappointed you don't run a Haggar on point team, him being your favorite character and all. Just copy and paste from Bum's action.
no way i use haggar 1st. i sometimes drop him to the 2nd spot so he can have an assist to cover his rush down.

Vajra is retarded.

I just didn't know....
zero can punish the hell out of vajra when fighting strider. well that is if you are in the air and he uses it. you can use h to punish him as you are coming down. just discovered this today.

Dahbomb

Vajra is retarded.

I just didn't know....
Yea right.... you and I called that shit the day it was revealed.

Fun fact Vajra USED to be a ground bounce. Back then you have forever to hit confirm and every character could do it. Capcom nerfed that real fast.

Viscant speaking the GOSPEL TRUTH... Intelligent point Wesker is nerfed and brain dead anchor Wesker play is buffed.

Cheska

I don't know why so many people hate on Viscant, he seems like a nice and honest dude. I know a ton of people hate Phoenix (personally I love her, not necessarily in the game, but in general, favorite X-men :p) so they typically hate Phoenix players, but I really don't find him bad at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom