• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 |OT| of 9 Years Urley

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crocodile

God that X alt Zero looks so fraudulent -_-

I gotta say, that Clockwork vs Floe match surprised me. I didn't expect it to be such a railroading O_O.

Dahbomb

Wesker without trenchcoat is "meh" tier.

Something about the way the trenchcoat moves around makes his limbs harder to read. In the STARS outfit his moves are way easier to read.

I gotta say, that Clockwork vs Floe match surprised me. I didn't expect it to be such a railroading O_O.
Clockwork was indecisive about his team pick.

no way i use haggar 1st. i sometimes drop him to the 2nd spot so he can have an assist to cover his rush down.

zero can punish the hell out of vajra when fighting strider. well that is if you are in the air and he uses it. you can use h to punish him as you are coming down. just discovered this today.
I wouldn't be surprised by that. Zero is a walking, talking hitbox.
Yea right.... you and I called that shit the day it was revealed.
You gotta let me fade into obscurity now that I'm not playing the game bro. Of course I knew that shit. :p
Fun fact Vajra USED to be a ground bounce. Back then you have forever to hit confirm and every character could do it. Capcom nerfed that real fast.
Yeah, that shit would've been straight fucked if it stayed that way.
Viscant speaking the GOSPEL TRUTH... Intelligent point Wesker is nerfed and brain dead anchor Wesker play is buffed.
I just don't understand how people can actually believe this...

-He still has his one frame command grab
-Still has safe limbs with great hitboxes
-One bar gives him semi permanent X-Factor that buffs his easy mode magic series in damage and caters to his reset heavy nature
-His gun is still a powerful and fast zoning tool in a game with nerfed air dashes
-He is still a teleporter in a game where no one can air dash safely
-Pair him with an assist like Vajra and he picks you up ALL day

He is nerfed SLIGHTLY on point if he actually was nerfed. There is a difference between being a bit weaker due to the rise of counterpicks(Zero, Morrigan with five bars, Akuma, Wolverine, etc.) and being NERFED by actual gameplay changes. The only major systemwide nerf that fucks with him is meter building which isn't even one of the top three things for a good character in Mahvel.

smurfx

get some go again
3RZQ8.gif

shaowebb

Floked. Sadly he floked after destroying DP too. Happy Birthday did him in though in the end. Too much damage racked up already.

We need to start a fund that can send Dahbomb up to one of these events/buy him recording equipment to show Marn how to play Vergil

Because I think my little brother has a better Vergil, like god damn

Dahbomb

Viscant exposing himself hard. LMAO!

Viscant stating that he actually has to learn a 3rd character to be successful this time. He can't just rely on getting beat up and get to 5 bars anymore.

Why do people hate on Viscant so much? He's so honest and the dude knows his shit.
He has bad execution so people think he's a bad player. Plus he uses Phoenix and she's a hated character... people associate Phoenix players with fraudulence He's one of the smartest players in the game and whatever he has said about the game has been true thus far. He basically called top 8 of Vanilla and himself winning EVO for vanilla.

Someone just mail me some recording footage... I will get something record and send it to Marn. Honestly if he just spends some time with the character, moves him to 2nd spot and puts Magneto anchor he would be way more successful. He's having "order" loyalty from vanilla and it's holding him back.

OH SHIT MONEY MATCH COMING UP GET HYPED!!!!

Dahbomb

Change to Haggar was smart... it was 100% a rushdown team but the combo of Wesker + Haggar isn't as good.

Justin still needs to upgrade his IF... he doesn't use kara cancels at all. But he made some really smart choices going for the METER CHI to make sure he had the meter for Snapback. That was some clutch stuff right there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom