• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 |OT| of 9 Years Urley

Status
Not open for further replies.

smurfx

get some go again
Currently trying to learn Zero and I'm having a hard time doing the OTG H Dive > Buster L3 > Raikousen L thing. After the Buster I'll usually come out with the Dive feint, random air normals, or a late Raikousen, but the first two come out most often. Any tips for when to do the dp motion for the Raikousen?
the easier way to relaunch is just press down and H after you buster them and then relaunch. well this only applies to the corners.

Chavelo

OH FUCK YOU, VICTOR!

That shit made me go crayyyyyy with laughter.

AND YO DAAAAAAMN. Doom is a brony! RESPECT DAT SHIT.

Ewwww, Rarity...

I've got twice as many losses as I do wins, I don't even have 200 H&H points yet, and my deck loses to cards that spam X-Factor...but to hell with it all. Multiple Man Arthur is fun as fuck.

EDIT: LOOOOOOOOOOOL! I just beat some Doom/Ghost Rider/Ammy team, and the guy apparently had a mic and called me a douche.

I've been working on setting up damage with my team for once Wesker dies/tags out to regain health. There's really a lot you can do with different team combinations. I really feel like a lot of teams could be like combofiend's if they played out of order once in a while. Anyway...

Who says Captain America can't do damage in the corner?

2LM5HS, jMMH xx Shield Slash L, land, jHS, A2(Slant Shot), Shield Slash L, S, jMMHS, Shield Slash L xx Hyper Charging Star DHC Bionic Maneuvers, OTG Grapple, Armor Piercer xx BIANI AAAAHHHHHH

1,050,900 damage, dat's a dead Frank West

RS4-

I've got twice as many losses as I do wins, I don't even have 200 H&H points yet, and my deck loses to cards that spam X-Factor...but to hell with it all. Multiple Man Arthur is fun as fuck.

EDIT: LOOOOOOOOOOOL! I just beat some Doom/Ghost Rider/Ammy team, and the guy apparently had a mic and called me a douche.

Was it Crimson Fox 88? Because that guy is a fucking chump who rage quits and yells in the mic non stop.

It's funny getting that guy mad.

Me! And Team Armor got blown up by Multiple Man Arthur...AGAIN.
KuGsj.gif

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Oh man I wish I wasn't poor. Reeeeeeaally want to see those Canada Cup matches with all the interviews and stuff.

I think it's safe to say that the Marn Marvel training thing is never coming out. Wonder why that is.

Trolling people with air dash + dash speed increase + heath up team of Magneto/Wesker/Sentinel would be fun, but... online still sucks :-(

Can't even hard drive on reaction to a hyper... and the speed increase doesn't even make a difference online :/

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
should i do it gaf? i love watching umvc3 matches but ive never paid to watch one before because ive always watched spookys streams or found them on youtube.

You definitely should. I've seen the Season's Beatings matches and they're great. The matches are good but the best part is that they mic the players up, so you can hear them as they play. But it's important to know that for those 3 sets of matches only 1 is UMVC3. The Canada Cup matches are of AE and the Season's Beatings matches are of Vanilla.

Can someone please tell me the best way to get a Multiple Man card?
I've played through offline mode to 100% and have only got 80% of the cards, and MM is the only one i want now!

D

Deleted member 13876

Unconfirmed Member
Hey, I finish all my matches!

Weird, if you finish them they should get registered. The times I've quit after a match by shutting down the console rather than going to the menu fist, the next time I boot the game up I immediately get all my Player Points and Records updated.

then why is your medal not gold?

I don't even know what the medal is. I've only played like a couple dozen online matches since the game came out, only a few in a row. I'm pretty much always offline. Even when I sat in Kadey's lobby and played 3 or 4 matches they didn't register.

Wait, is the medal the rage quit thing? So because of my connection it thinks I ragequit and now I get placed against other ragequitters? So now that my connection is better I'm getting pushed against people with shit connections like the one at my apartment? I'm confused, is Marvel 3 online really bad or do I just have shit luck?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom