• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 |OT| of 9 Years Urley

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to fucking Jeph Loeb who's going to be taking the character in a totally fresh and hip direction: Yes.

Standard Nova Corps Protocol is to frantically fly away from the Phoenix Force while crying like a bitch and spouting wildly inappropriate tired internet memes.

http://www.badhaven.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/marvelpointonea-nova-phoenix-epic-fail.jpg

JaYoF.gif

Tobe

merry christmas mahvel gaf your the best of the gaming forums, hope you enjoy this christmas with your loved ones and great food. also great presents

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
According to fucking Jeph Loeb who's going to be taking the character in a totally fresh and hip direction: Yes.

Standard Nova Corps Protocol is to frantically fly away from the Phoenix Force while crying like a bitch and spouting wildly inappropriate tired internet memes.

http://www.badhaven.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/marvelpointonea-nova-phoenix-epic-fail.jpg
Is this Nova the alt costume Nova? Does he have a specific designated name or what?

Also, merry X-mas MahvelGAF. May your wallet stay far away from Steam sales from hence forward.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace

Degen

Merry Christmas from Team Armor

sRZG4.jpg

brought you a present.

kRbNa.jpg

couldn't fit down your chimney though so i hope you don't mind.

TD3lk.jpg

Team Armor. Christmas ruined.™

I made someone DC against Multiple Man Arthur. He beat me with Magneto/Doom/Sent when I was trying a new deck, then we managed to fight again and I bodied him. Got a disconnect message before the "you win" message went away, hahahaha.
Is anyone getting random drops on psn in H&H? I'm sure Beef didn't mean to drop (or maybe he's totally scared)

Oh you're FullFlej? That wasn't an intentional drop, I assure you. Seems the connection was crap since I got a message saying that we couldn't connect and it had to be terminated.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
It's weird since I've only been getting these drops in H&H. I was doing player matches earlier in the day and didn't get a single drop.

Also Merry Christmas y'all.

sephi22

Happy holidays marvel gaf. I'm stuck in India with no TE, no mahvel, no proper net and I can't even stream ..uh... Streams. But you guys have a very merry mahvel xmas

Sixfortyfive

He who pursues two rabbits gets two rabbits.
Stopping by to update the H&H list. I moved RS4- to the Heralds side to balance things out.

Code:
MarvelGAF Heroes & Heralds - Week of December 25th

GAF Username            System  Gamertag         Faction  Location     Availability
----------------------  ------  ---------------  -------  -----------  ------------
Sixfortyfive            360     Sixfortyfive     Heroes   USA/AL       after 7PM ET
Oldschoolgamer          360     OldschoolgamerZ  Heroes   USA/MD       after 7PM ET
shaowebb                360     Dynasty Penguin  Heroes   USA/WV       10PM - 1AM ET
RS4-                    360     dokterrhouse     Heralds  CAN/Tor      anytime
The Abominable Snowman  360     vagabond01       Heralds  USA/VA       after 8PM ET
Professor Beef          PS3     ProfessorBeef    Heroes   USA/CA       anytime
ihearthawthats          PS3     ihearthawthats   Heroes   CAN/ON       after 9PM ET
Degen                   PS3     Dragon17013      Heralds  USA/PA       after 10PM ET
Karsticles              PS3     Karsticles       Heralds  USA/IL       various
If you're listed here, please remember to choose the appropriate faction this week. If you want to join later this week, please pick the faction with the fewer current number of participants on your console so that we can maintain a roughly 50/50 split. Make a post when you join up so that I can keep this list current.

If you see me online and want to coordinate an H&H game, feel free to drop me a message anytime.

ReiGun

Got a copy of Ultimate for Christmas! I can finally play with you guys! :D

When I get back to Baltimore from this holiday vacation...

So close, and yet, so far.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Yes! Killed a Phoenix with 5 bars with a sideways exchange making her not turn Dark. Muwawawawa. Merry Christmas to ME! Merry Christmas to ME!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom