• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 |OT| of 9 Years Urley

Status
Not open for further replies.

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
What's the opposite of lame looking anime characters?

homestruck__slepoi_metssiga_by_meigimaru_star2-d3n697l.png

A shitty mspaint adventures character

I'm loving the commentary for the kubosgarden tourney. Everytime they get excited I'm always reminded of an Ao Oni playthrough I saw a few years ago, always brings a smile to my face.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
YO THAT SPENCER COMMAND GRAB RESET WTF? Can you block that?!

EDIT: Okay these Spencer mid-screen combos are insane.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Hit confirming super after one Task arrow hits Wesker mid-teleport is godlike. Execution and hit confirms are off the chain.

Damn shame the stream went down, there was some impressive stuff on display. Abegen's team is nuts, you have to love seeing teams like that. Hopefully once the stream gets back up someone there busts out some Phoenix Wright.

Alioune is the world's #1 combo designer. He's a genius.

yeah i saw that raw tag and thought about you. awesome combo video tho i wouldve love to see some way to juggle with fireballs with astralvision activated

I was trying to figure out how to cancel her DP into astral vision because Captain America can cancel his into a grounded hyper, but it seems like she's airborne too early.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom