• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 |OT| of 9 Years Urley

Status
Not open for further replies.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
I never knew Vergil mirrors could be so entertaining to watch. Watching the swords clash while they stare eachother down was gdlk.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Not really.

but the hype is intoxicating!
I would still say it's relatively high level.

The Japanese just play so much less conservatively than Americans. They see an opportunity, they go for it regardless of the chances of success. As a result they drop way more stuff but at the same time they pull off some incredibly hype stuff every once in a while. They just don't give a fuck. And that's mahvel baybee.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim

The Japanese just play so much less conservatively than Americans. They see an opportunity, they go for it regardless of the chances of success. As a result they drop way more stuff but at the same time they pull off some incredibly hype stuff every once in a while. They just don't give a fuck. And that's mahvel baybee.
Exactly. Game matches commentator really well. Him talking on SFIV sometimes felt weird and far away, but now it's like YEAH LETS GO

Nah, I'd say it's pack of marlinpies: all execution, no blocking.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Nah, I'd say it's pack of marlinpies: all execution, no blocking.
I wouldn't say that either. Before the stream went down there was some dude who was blocking an endless supply of Vergil mixups and it was pretty incredible.

Another example, these dudes pop X-factor to kill characters with like 100K life left if they have no meter, and just put all their resources into the mixup afterwards. They truly don't give a fuck.

That Magneto reset was pretty sick. Loving those Firebrand unblockable setups too.

If you mean the hyper grav that's not really a reset. Hyper grav comes out when you fuck up your corner combo inputs. Nobody in their right mind should come close to getting reset by a hyper grav.

FSLink

Banned
If you mean the hyper grav that's not really a reset. Hyper grav comes out when you fuck up your corner combo inputs. Nobody in their right mind should come close to getting reset by a hyper grav.

Yeah I figured it looked pretty unintentional but it was awesome to see.

I wouldn't say that either. Before the stream went down there was some dude who was blocking an endless supply of Vergil mixups and it was pretty incredible.

Another example, these dudes pop X-factor to kill characters with like 100K life left if they have no meter, and just put all their resources into the mixup afterwards. They truly don't give a fuck.

It's cool, we'll agree to disagree, one doesn't weight as much as the rest.

it's cool enzo.

Free? I stay dat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom