• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 |OT| of 9 Years Urley

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caj814

why didn't he kill mag when he had the chance?

oh shit character change?

He switched out Firebrand for Doom and lost. Should have stuck to his original team setup.

i5JrD.gif

SAIKYO TONAMENTO

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Someone used MODOK and they did damage and he didn't die.
What next?

Oh there was a Skrull but he died to an X-Factored MODOK. Shame.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
NARUHODOU KUN NOOOOOOO
Wolverine doesn't care.

The fast pace of the matches is helping a lot too. Just non-stop. Win? Next guy, go.

*LIME is back on! Dem Zero combos

Looks like my losses to Max made it in his new video T_T I thought we were friends :'(

Don't get it twisted though, I've been playing Peter Parker since day one of Vanilla, and the moment he was confirmed via silhouette. Parker fo lyfe <3

And I hear I missed some Japanese Parker? Boo-urns.

Also, I'ma say it before it happens: there WILL be a Felicia revolution once everyone finds out who much of an annoying mfer that cat is. Way worse than XF Wesker.

Aww, Max gimmicked you with the xfactor teleports :-(

Felicia/Spiderman is cool.

Grecco

I gotta figure out what team i want to main and not keep switching out. Thinking of either

Dormammu/Task/Wesker

Skrull/Task/Wesker

Cap/Spencer/Task

Spencer/Task/Wesker

Probably one of these 4. I definetly want to oplay Taskmaster. Just need to decide on 2 other dudes.

Dahbomb

Thanks. I heard people whored Vergil in Japan like the East Coast whores Wesker. I want to see what that looks like...

Ok I just made it 20 seconds in and I saw something godlike with Vergil. WTF...

Toge

Thanks. I heard people whored Vergil in Japan like the East Coast whores Wesker. I want to see what that looks like...

Ok I just made it 20 seconds in and I saw something godlike with Vergil. WTF...

wait until you see the firebrand stuff, holy mother of.....

Dahbomb

6 minutes in and I can already say for sure that the Vergil play on display trumps the American Vergil play. They are using actual Vergil resets (Stinger reset, RT into dash under/Rapid Slash) and actual Vergil combos. When Vergil is on screen he is the dominant force that he should be. At 6 mins one player had the match on a pixel Vergil and just had to complete the hyper but instead tried to troll his victory into a snazzy Vergil -> Dante combo. Vergil lived off of a pixel and then ran through his team with Storm Sword set ups and mix ups.

Also I said GOD DAYUM at that Strider play. Best Strider player in the world? Clockw0rk am cry.

HOLY SHIT @ that Vergil anchor mirror match! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Yeah I knocked out last night. Gonna be hard figuring out what I missed but I need to go back and see the rest of that. I wanna get in on this Spidey hype.

Dahbomb

I just saw the Vergil + Firebrand THC unblockable set up and I am now in the single digits of the Glasgow "Hype" Coma scale.

GCS score = 15 best score person is conscious, well oriented with normal verbal, eye and neuronal response

Me after witnessing the unblockable = 1 pretty much in hype comatose

Japanese players are doing what people have been talking about for the past few months with particular characters. They are way ahead in terms of solid play with the new characters.

And the Japanese commentary is KILLING ME!

AAAARRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEMMMMAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Was the guy who did the Magneto Attraction into Doom vertical OTG hidden missiles Tokido? He was playing Tokido's team of Magneto/Doom/Phoenix. That shit was BOSS AS FUCK!

Ok I need to make a mental time stamp. 1:01:00 Vergil player uses never before seen BLISTERING SWORD mix up. Will have to see that set up again and break it down when I get the time.

LakeEarth

It's really annoying when matchmaking keeps putting you against someone who runs away.

FOUND OPPONENT
(he exits)
try again, 5 seconds later
FOUND OPPONENT
(he exits)
try again, 5 seconds later
FOUND OPPONENT

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
This Nova/Frank/Wesker team is preeeetty fun. Level 4 off of any Nova hit is great. Just need to kick the habit of mashing 6H with Nova and instead mash Wesker assist.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Watching the rest of the tourney now and the commentator had an Art moment where he just went AAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaa and I lost it :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom