• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 |OT| of 9 Years Urley

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dahbomb

That Spider Man player was fucking untouched for 50 MARVEL seconds. :O :O :O

This commentator's vocal cords are going to get inflamed at this rate and get a hoarse voice when he wakes up tomorrow.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
YO THAT CROSS UP SHE-HULK DIZZY OMFG

AND THIS DUDE'S SPENCER/STRANGE SHENANIGANS

GITU HYPUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

EDIT: Nova comboing off of human rocket hyper? GAWDAYUM

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
That was when the player used the new TAC/XFactor trick to kill 5 bars Phoenix right? Yeah that shit was hype as fuck... the commentator lost it there.

Going to watch part 2 of that tomorrow.

Also THIS was pretty damn crazy too:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3O7Z8gQHrtA&feature=player_embedded <-- Best Jill in the Universe

This commentary is hilarious.

Her air options don't look the best, but holy shit when you're on the ground it's reset after reset after reset. That flash kick can be used whenever too? wow

Stream chat blew up right there with "ANIME ARTURO? YO AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaAAAAA" :lol

When the commentator actually said "happy birthday," I lost my shit.
KuGsj.gif

Azure J

That was when the player used the new TAC/XFactor trick to kill 5 bars Phoenix right? Yeah that shit was hype as fuck... the commentator lost it there.

Going to watch part 2 of that tomorrow.

Also THIS was pretty damn crazy too:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3O7Z8gQHrtA&feature=player_embedded <-- Best Jill in the Universe

End of the first match had a great commentary moment:

"Wah di rass just happened?"

Fucking. Godlike. Shout outs to fellow Jamaicans/those of Jamaican descent. :lol

EDIT: LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL @ The match right after. BUMBACLOTTTT, THIS CHARACTER IS BALANCED!

When the commentator actually said "happy birthday," I lost my shit.
KuGsj.gif

This actually happened?! :lol

Japan knows hype.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
I missed all that good stuff. Fubar was translating too. Japan has always been way more creative at high level play.

If anybody is doing any special matches or anything, tell me. I can do some streaming later on.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
This actually happened?! :lol

Japan knows hype.
Japanese know what's up with America. I bet they stream monster Rush Hour just like us :lol

--------------------------------------------------

Okay now seriously we're far too close to OT2 without a decent, creative title. If no one comes up with one I'm making it:

Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 |OT2| You are now Watching The Throne, don't let me call in my drones

So yeah, get on that MahvelGAF.

Watched the tourney Parker. Nothing too extensive in terms of combos/attacking, but his movement was basically the best that I've seen. Very nice.

Good to see them make Vergil look less dumb, the character wasn't a chore to watch while they were playing :p

And that looked like the best Strider in the world. Those mixups looked extremely cheap.

Watched the tourney Parker. Nothing too extensive in terms of combos/attacking, but his movement was basically the best that I've seen. Very nice.

Good to see them make Vergil look less dumb, the character wasn't a chore to watch while they were playing :p

And that looked like the best Strider in the world. Those mixups looked extremely cheap.

I been using the Strider with Mag assist as well. It is ambiguous as hell.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace

Best Strider in the world by far.

I wasn't too impressed with the Spidey, he seemed to be getting pretty much nothing done. Probably the best runaway Spidey, but nothing he did was mindblowing outside of the very swift movement.

Characters Japan officially can play better than any US players:

Vergil
Strider
Firebrand
Zero (it's close but the consistency of Japanese Zeros was something else)
Tron / Thor / She-Hulk

I bet they honestly watch US streams and go "I don't get why they like Wesker so much." It's great they play whomever appeals to their style of play and stick with it. Playing who you like and persisting > Tier whoring. I say this because they don't seem to understand Wesker play very well at all.

Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 |OT2| We will not survive.
Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 |OT2| SQUEEZE ON HER TITTIES AND PEE ON HER
Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 |OT2| R.I.P Pheonix Wright
Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 |OT2| Its all about the trench coats.

LordAlu

Watching this Japanese play is just incredible. The Magneto/Doom Hidden Missiles reset at 1:45 ish is just amazing! I'm gonna have to watch through some of these matches properly for some practice!

Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 |OT2| FOOT DIVE FOOT DIVE FOOT DIVE

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 |OT2| Dark Wesker at Night, Top 8's Delight

Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 |OT2| Dark Wesker at Night, Player's Delight

Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 |OT2| Don't Pick Phoenix, Right?

Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 |OT2| Fair & Balanced

Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 |OT2| We Are ALL Free Now

Meh.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 |OT2| New Age of Zeros
UMvC3 |OT2| Oooo God Daaaamn!
Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 |OT2| FOOT DIVE FOOT DIVE FOOT DIVE
I am partial to these. The last one just cause it's ridiculous.

Or a Nova one: UMvC3 |OT2| YOU LIKE THAT? YOU LIKE THAT?

EDIT: Or maybe that's what V_Arnold was tryna get at :p

What? Big Two on Saturday? What is this?

Grecco

I am partial to these. The last one just cause it's ridiculous.

Or a Nova one: UMvC3 |OT2| YOU LIKE THAT? YOU LIKE THAT?

EDIT: Or maybe that's what V_Arnold was tryna get at :p

What? Big Two on Saturday? What is this?

Another Tourney. Not B2 but at Next Level

Jenga

Banned
doom midscreen combo

I need advice for this!

At about 6 or 7 seconds Doom will do the f+h into S footdive and I can't quite get the addf j.m into j.m - j.m overhead. I'll hit the addf j.m and still hit them with the j.m-j.m but it doesn't get me into the right overhead spot with the j.m's where I can just hit them with st.h. once they get grounded again.

I'm assuming it just all has to do with correct positioning right?

Tobe

goddamn i didnt know thor was so godlike!!!!!! im gonna try and make him work tho im pretty sure ive gotta make a team that is based around him. GB any tips?

if anybody want to play some casuals while i try some teams hit me up on xbl my gt is Tobe101

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
goddamn i didnt know thor was so godlike!!!!!! im gonna try and make him work tho im pretty sure ive gotta make a team that is based around him. GB any tips?

if anybody want to play some casuals while i try some teams hit me up on xbl my gt is Tobe101

Thor sucks dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom