• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 |OT| of 9 Years Urley

Status
Not open for further replies.

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
God's Beard said:
BULLSHIT LAG TACTICS ARROW SPAMMING SON OF A

ggs, sorry about my ass connection
I was gonna try some harder stuff at first then I was like OH GOD DELAY FUCK IT BASIC FIGHTER MODE. BTW I think you lost about 6 matches with phoenix never hitting the ground LOL

QisTopTier said:
LOL I was gonna try some harder stuff at first then I was like OH GOD DELAY FUCK IT BASIC FIGHTER MODE. BTW I think you lost about 6 matches with phoenix never hitting the ground LOL
Yeah when you beat my main team 3-2 after switching to your zoning strategy I lost my composure really bad. I tried a bunch of random crap before going back. Now you know why I never play online, though. Sharing internet with 6 people sucks.

When the game didn't even register me holding up after Wesker's launcher in the last game I got PISSED. Not being able to block after teching is one thing, and not being able to finish many of my combos is another, but that was the last straw.

I lose my head when I fight Taskmaster, I forget basic punishes.

And yeah, there's no escaping those inescapable Phoenix kills.

When Dr.Strange drops Taskmaster is DONE.

Sup guys its spooky with my urley copy yeaaaaaaa

isRofBrcqkFQv.jpg

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
This just in SmurfX is my Xbox360 clone he plays exactly like me LOL

God's Beard said:
Yeah when you beat my main team 3-2 after switching to your zoning strategy I lost my composure really bad. I tried a bunch of random crap before going back. Now you know why I never play online, though. Sharing internet with 6 people sucks.

When the game didn't even register me holding up after Wesker's launcher in the last game I got PISSED. Not being able to block after teching is one thing, and not being able to finish many of my combos is another, but that was the last straw.

I lose my head when I fight Taskmaster, I forget basic punishes.

And yeah, there's no escaping those inescapable Phoenix kills.

When Dr.Strange drops Taskmaster is DONE.

I should of played you a few times with my arthur version of that team. >.< oh well

Neki

QisTopTier said:

I should of played you a few times with my arthur version of that team. >.< oh well

I know, and since I rape you in MAHVEL, by extension, I rape him.

gg.

smurfx

get some go again
QisTopTier said:
what made you suddenly say this? i wonder if capcom changed the way the way the game handles inputs. i kept on fucking up basic taskmaster arrow shooting. it feels a little different.

shaowebb

QisTopTier said:
I was gonna try some harder stuff at first then I was like OH GOD DELAY FUCK IT BASIC FIGHTER MODE. BTW I think you lost about 6 matches with phoenix never hitting the ground LOL

ojfsi9.gif

Lol. Came back after spending several hours on an 18 page report on digital color to discover God's Beard claiming to be the best player of PSN-Gaf and Q taking him down immediately.
I guess since the tourney ended SephirothRK is wearing the crown of best PSN gaffer followed by Cloudius. Q gets my vote for biggest troll though for having an Arthur team get mentioned so often by big players.

2 more days and I can scum it up over on 360-gaf between long bouts of college and short bouts of sleep. Speaking of which...

smurfx

get some go again
btw when doing the up TAC what does that do? i hate how the sideways TAC doesn't give you that extra bit of meter anymore. :( although lots of people are used to always blocking low and that is going to be a bad idea since the side ones are gonna erase a lot of your meters. btw i played a couple of virgils on ranked and i can already tell he is going to be fucking annoying.

Mit-

I doubt Spooky will stream it before Tuesday. It's against Twitch's rules and he likely doesn't want to get on their bad side. #followtherules

smurfx

get some go again
Mit- said:
I doubt Spooky will stream it before Tuesday. It's against Twitch's rules and he likely doesn't want to get on their bad side. #followtherules
i think spooky should be more worried about getting on capcoms bad side. if they don't give him permission to stream before game is out then he probably won't.

V_Arnold

Just watching Maximillian's change log video.

Please, man. Look the japanese pronounciation up a little. Amaterasu is not "Amaterrace".
Otherwise, good stuff.

V_Arnold said:

Please, man. Look the japanese pronounciation up a little. Amaterasu is not "Amaterrace".
Otherwise, good stuff.

actually the u is quieter than you think

really depends on where the speaker is from

anyway Dante GAF, stay tuned; I'm making adjustments to the bnb (until we find a new hot one)

GunbladeV

Banned
V_Arnold said:

Otherwise, good stuff.

You can call dogs whatever you want.

Grecco

PR Rog and Justin are tweeting that Wesker is the best character in ultimate, and that Wesker/Vergil has insane unblockable mixups maybe worse than Vanilla? Sonds like the new best friends?

Im kind of suprised that its Wesker getting so much attention day zero and not Dr Doom. But im just a pot monster so what do i know lol.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Banned people will still be able to play and chat in stream so it's not that big of a deal.

I'm going to have to delay the tournament for a while. It's no big deal either.

Congrats to Seph, Cloud and Kar for first to third in the original Tournament.

Grecco said:
PR Rog and Justin are tweeting that Wesker is the best character in ultimate, and that Wesker/Vergil has insane unblockable mixups maybe worse than Vanilla? Sonds like the new best friends?

Im kind of suprised that its Wesker getting so much attention day zero and not Dr Doom. But im just a pot monster so what do i know lol.

Those who know what they are doing wouldn't pick Doom without being willing to devote much effort on him. All they have added to Doom really was a derp dive kick, but at the end of the day only a few people have the Clockw0rk like execution to make Doom a real threat. Those who think that all they need are some M&Ms to know how to play Doom are going to be bodied by the Haggars pretty soon.

mr. puppy

Banned
GhostRidah said:
Nerjosh's twitter

does that mean that when spooky streams we have to watch nerdjosh be terrible at fighting games. is he still doing she-hulk/task/whatever character somebody else looks really good at but i can't figure out how to make work so fuckit i'll use phoenix?

V_Arnold said:

Otherwise, good stuff.

With the Ryu names he was shooting off, I think he's doing just fine with the Japanese pronunciation. And yeah, the final u in Amaterasu can be dropped. Play a team with the dog, and Viewtiful Joe, you'll notice that if Joe calls in the dog that he doesn't pronounce the final u.

Max's Japanese pronunciation is WAY better than a lot of white people who speak the language in Japan.

Mr Touchdown said:
Living in Australia sucks. 4 more days *zombie*

Japan's the same way. We get the game on Thursday, and probably no pre-order bonus to speak of. Not to mention the insane pricing. That's why there's PlayAsia though :)

mr. puppy said:
does that mean that when spooky streams we have to watch nerdjosh be terrible at fighting games. is he still doing she-hulk/task/whatever character somebody else looks really good at but i can't figure out how to make work so fuckit i'll use phoenix?
Nerdjosh is legit, he just doesn't know how to let go of those tournament jitters, so he drops the soap a lot.

I think he went Phoenix because east coast is known to not go with cheap characters aka no Yun's or other Phoenix's.

Grecco

mr. puppy said:

Nerdjosh was using alot of Dante/Wolverine/Akuma before Seasons beatings.

GatorBait

Twisted-Gamer said:
is it alright if i add you guys? on psn?
Definitely add me. I'm in the beginner to intermediate skill level. PSN ID: GatorEsq. I'm on the east coast.

Put your GAF name in the request when you send it to me, so I can keep track of who everyone is.

Ra1den

PR Rog saying he's gonna make a video soon showing how good Vergil/Wesker/Strider are together. He thinks the game is already broken :(

Degen

PSN GAF (God's Beard doesn't count):

add Dragon17013 for the most awesome fighting game technology you have ever seen a very mediocre team

Htown said:
you should probably be careful about sun goddesses, though.
"the dog" always worked for me

GatorBait said:
Definitely add me. I'm in the beginner to intermediate skill level. PSN ID: GatorEsq. I'm on the east coast.

Put your GAF name in the request when you send it to me, so I can keep track of who everyone is.
east coast here as well. add me if ya want. psn: ihearthawthats.

also, damn at these combo vids. i was hoping that damage was getting toned down to remove non-xfactored tod's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom