• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 |OT4| Nothing Stops This Patch!

Nah man Raven is cool even if they totally jacked Wesley Snipes.
DoA has better character designs, and that's saying something. Though in the battle between awful design, I'm not sure if I would pick KoF or Tekken. Both are so bad, but in completely different ways. Tekken completely lacks artistic style and looks like college graphic art students putting together their first project. KoF has a ton of style, but it's the kind of style an old woman at a second-hand store might have.

Fifty-five characters and only a 1/2 split for Rival Schools and Power Stone? Knock Leon out on his ass lol.
Re: Fantasy lists: needs to have BoF2 Nina and Rathalos to please me. Issun would be amazing as well. Like a super-small Servbot. :-D

No unique characters. Get rid of that Amingo and Sonson crap. Add in Ruby Heart only if she joins Darkstalkers.

I don't get why people skip Jedah a lot in the Darkstalkers roster. It's like people skip over all the badass demons and dragons in favor of more boring humans.
Jedah is more vanilla in his gameplay than most of the other DS characters and his design doesn't really grab people the way others do. His relentless pressure is fun to play against and learn, but I feel like other characters in the game can do dat RTSD far better and with more flare. His design is also just kinda out there. You look at DS and at a glance anyone familar with a lot of "Western" culture will call out the parodies, inspirations and familiar monsters with ease. Jedah doesn't have that going for him.

shaowebb

EF 12 is a 3D fighter engine though isn't it? I have never seen assists in a 3D fighting game before.

Assists being on a limited stock is lame as fuck. If you don't want to make them too abusable then put them on a longer cooldown like TvC did.

EF 12 can do 2.5d like Street fighter and all the rest. You just turn off sidestep and remove the ability to roll into the back or foreground on wakeup. I already got the code from the developer to do that with. Anything else is coming together pretty nicely. The developer is really tight and its like their are new things he's showing off every other day.
Yo Shaowebb, if you're working with the EF-12 engine I'd love to help. I was investigating it pre English release. It is a bit awkward - I am not from an animating background, I am a 3d modelling hobbyist - but I was impressed by the overall quality of the engine. :)

Yo thanks for the offer. Like I said though its going to be awhile yet. Before I do any animating and model building im getting together with coders to make the engine's game environment ready to start putting characters into. I dont know how long that will take though as I have a lot of tweaks to make yet, even though a lot of the work is already done for me. When the time comes folks will know though. I'll be headhunting for folks with specialties.

Dahbomb

DoA has better character designs, and that's saying something. Though in the battle between awful design, I'm not sure if I would pick KoF or Tekken. Both are so bad, but in completely different ways. Tekken completely lacks artistic style and looks like college graphic art students putting together their first project. KoF has a ton of style, but it's the kind of style an old woman at a second-hand store might have.
60-70% of DoA's character designs are blatant animu dolls just dressed in different ways. The male DoA characters are forgettable as hell.

The following Tekken characters I find to be cool designs:

King
Yoshimitsu
Kazuya
Raven
Lei
Zafina (finally a non stereotypical Middle Eastern representative in a fighting game)
Bryan
Dragonov
Christie
Steve
Bob (not shitty like Rufus)
Asuka

That's more than I can say for DoA. Although some of the newer Tekken character designs have been fairly bad like Alisa, Lars and that vampire chick. And some of the clones don't help.

TheAnvil

Neo Member
Re: Fantasy lists: needs to have BoF2 Nina and Rathalos to please me. Issun would be amazing as well. Like a super-small Servbot. :-D

No unique characters. Get rid of that Amingo and Sonson crap. Add in Ruby Heart only if she joins Darkstalkers.

I don't get why people skip Jedah a lot in the Darkstalkers roster. It's like people skip over all the badass demons and dragons in favor of more boring humans.

Re:black characters in fighting games. You rarely see skinny black guys. They are almost always buff. If you have one that's skinny, he's undoubtedly a voodoo practitioner/witch doctor, or something. Zasalamel (sp?) strikes me as an exception, but I can't think of many others. I mean, Dormammu has a black VA...I think that's the closest to a black "intellect"-type character in a fighting game. I would love to be corrected on that, though.

Western developers always seem to make black characters after some cool-guy gangster type. Even Balrog plays off of this. Dudley is an exception. Japanese developers seem to think black men are zany/wacky for some reason, like the only black man they've ever seen is Dennis Rodman. Thus you get characters like Zack from DoA.

I'm not that big on Jedah, I chose Sasquatch because he has such a cool look and a pretty unique moveset.

Amingo was actually originally a scrapped DS character too. And Son Son is only a semi-original character.

I hit a raw launcher with Chris during your Nova box dash. It's something I'm working on with Chris since he's weak to Nova's box dash.

And I don't blame you for all those Bionic Arms... Sometimes it's the only shit you can do against Felicia.

haha I remember that; good stuff. I literally shook my head and thought 'i can't believe he's confirming off of this right now'

Fifty-five characters and only a 1/2 split for Rival Schools and Power Stone? Knock Leon out on his ass lol.

Jedah is more vanilla in his gameplay than most of the other DS characters and his design doesn't really grab people the way others do. His relentless pressure is fun to play against and learn, but I feel like other characters in the game can do dat RTSD far better and with more flare. His design is also just kinda out there. You look at DS and at a glance anyone familar with a lot of "Western" culture will call out the parodies, inspirations and familiar monsters with ease. Jedah doesn't have that going for him.
He doesn't grab most people, but that's why he should be included. You need a balance of character types that appeal to a wide variety of people. Too many people make rosters filled with characters only they like. You need the Dormammu, the MODOK, and the Shuma-Gorath in the round the cast out. I'd say that about 25% of any fighting game cast should be non-human visually. It's a huge part of the diversity aspect. Personally, I rarely play human characters. They just rarely interest me.

You need cutsey characters.
Weird characters.
Ugly characters.
Scary characters.
"Out there" characters.
Sexy characters.
"Cool" characters.
Bland characters.

Etc.

Jedah scratches an itch for me visually. I haven't played Darkstalkers aside from mashing out the supers to see them during a rental as a kid, but he also seems like my style of play. Really, the entire Darkstalkers cast should just go everywhere, because they are all magnificent. But I can't ever support leaving out my main demon!

60-70% of DoA's character designs are blatant animu dolls just dressed in different ways. The male DoA characters are forgettable as hell.

The following Tekken characters I find to be cool designs:

King
Yoshimitsu
Kazuya
Raven
Lei
Zafina (finally a non stereotypical Middle Eastern representative in a fighting game)
Bryan
Dragonov
Christie
Steve
Bob (not shitty like Rufus)
Asuka

That's more than I can say for DoA. Although some of the newer Tekken character designs have been fairly bad like Alisa, Lars and that vampire chick. And some of the clones don't help.
Tengu > everything in Tekken. I don't get most of your choices, though Yoshimitsu I definitely agree on.

I'm not that big on Jedah, I chose Sasquatch because he has such a cool look and a pretty unique moveset.

Amingo was actually originally a scrapped DS character too. And Son Son is only a semi-original character.
Ruby Heart is actually getting her own game, though.

TheAnvil

Neo Member
He doesn't grab most people, but that's why he should be included. You need a balance of character types that appeal to a wide variety of people. Too many people make rosters filled with characters only they like. You need the Dormammu, the MODOK, and the Shuma-Gorath in the round the cast out. I'd say that about 25% of any fighting game cast should be non-human visually. It's a huge part of the diversity aspect. Personally, I rarely play human characters. They just rarely interest me.

Weird characters.
Ugly characters.
Scary characters.
"Out there" characters.
Sexy characters.
"Cool" characters.
Bland characters.

Etc.

Jedah scratches an itch for me visually. I haven't played Darkstalkers aside from mashing out the supers to see them during a rental as a kid, but he also seems like my style of play. Really, the entire Darkstalkers cast should just go everywhere, because they are all magnificent. But I can't ever support leaving out my main demon!

Tengu > everything in Tekken. I don't get most of your choices, though Yoshimitsu I definitely agree on.

Ruby Heart is actually getting her own game, though.

Is she? What game is that?

Dahbomb

Yoshimitsu is one of the exceptions to the Tekken roster. Most Tekken characters are "enhanced" looking humans and that is generally part of the appeal. A lot of them are similar to VF characters only less bland. And then some Tekken characters are just there to fill the "WTF" quota like Alex, Dr.B and Kuma.

Most of my choices are human characters who are well designed. They aren't too over the top yet they aren't bland as well. They sit right in the exact spot of "enhanced realism". IMO it's harder to make a human character interesting than it is to make something like Yoshimitsu interesting.

Yoshimitsu is one of the exceptions to the Tekken roster. Most Tekken characters are "enhanced" looking humans and that is generally part of the appeal. A lot of them are similar to VF characters only less bland. And then some Tekken characters are just there to fill the "WTF" quota like Alex, Dr.B and Kuma.

Most of my choices are human characters who are well designed. They aren't too over the top yet they aren't bland as well. They sit right in the exact spot of "enhanced realism". IMO it's harder to make a human character interesting than it is to make something like Yoshimitsu interesting.
I think they're both difficult because you are trying to appeal to different audiences with what you are trying to do. Weirdness is a difficult art to properly convey, especially since most people won't like it. I think part of what makes Dormammu such an excellent design is that almost everyone likes how he looks. Oldmammu did not have that going for him.

Dahbomb

Yeah well UMVC3 is a perfect example of character designs done right. A ton of them are a better representation than the actual source material. Although they still aren't original character designs but they nailed the game play department.

Soul Calibur has some cool designs too. Actually it has the best designs out of all the 3D fighters. At least the first few SCs did... the more recent ones not so much.

Yeah well UMVC3 is a perfect example of character designs done right. A ton of them are a better representation than the actual source material. Although they still aren't original character designs but they nailed the game play department.

Soul Calibur has some cool designs too. Actually it has the best designs out of all the 3D fighters. At least the first few SCs did... the more recent ones not so much.
Agreed entirely. And the Soul Calibur games have more interesting movesets, too.

I also think SFIV has great designs, even if they are 99% human.

Dahbomb

Some of the new SFIV designs were awful though. Viper is a straight up KoF rip while El Fuerte and Rufus are just straight up bad.

I do like Abel, Seth and Hakan though out of the new ones.

Some of the new SFIV designs were awful though. Viper is a straight up KoF rip while El Fuerte and Rufus are just straight up bad.

I do like Abel, Seth and Hakan though out of the new ones.
C. Viper is fantastic. It's like what KoF wishes it could put together. Rufus...gross, but he's kind of like a MODOK so maybe it's okay. El Fuerte seems like he fits as a jokey character. I don't get you liking Abel and Seth. I do get Hakan.

Dahbomb

Seth is a straight up out there character. I like the Yin/Yang in his abdomen.

Abel is cool because it actually looks like a person you might see in real life without looking bland. Viper... no one dresses like that especially not spies. It's a straight up KoF rip off down to the specials, the gloves, the hairdo. I can't give props to anything that feels like it belongs in a different game. So for me it fails at being a "realistic" character and it fails at being a unique character.

El Fuerte is the stereotypical Mexican luchadore wrestler. Tekken did it much better with King, hell even VF and DoA did this better. Plus that play style... holy shit is that awful.

I am 50/50 on Juri. I like some aspects of her and don't like other aspects of her. Cool playstyle for sure.

Seth is a straight up out there character. I like the Yin/Yang in his abdomen.

Abel is cool because it actually looks like a person you might see in real life without looking bland. Viper... no one dresses like that especially not spies. It's a straight up KoF rip off down to the specials, the gloves, the hairdo. I can't give props to anything that feels like it belongs in a different game. So for me it fails at being a "realistic" character and it fails at being a unique character.

El Fuerte is the stereotypical Mexican luchadore wrestler. Tekken did it much better with King, hell even VF and DoA did this better. Plus that play style... holy shit is that awful.

I am 50/50 on Juri. I like some aspects of her and don't like other aspects of her. Cool playstyle for sure.
But El Fuerte has the squeaky shoes! I find his wackiness amusing.

Juri is fine. I don't really hate or love her.

King is alright.

I'm one of the 1% that likes Oni being in the game. :-X I have unusual tastes.

I don't get how C. Viper fails at being realistic for you, but Hakan is good. The SF characters are always slight parodies of their origins, which is why C. Viper is super-cool-high-tech secret agent and El Fuerte is a honkle. They all feel right as additions to the game IMO, but the designs definitely feel more...colorful.

Azure J

Amnigo and Sonson deserve it
especially Sonson, but that's because she makes me money in SaltyBets lol
, I will not relent there. I forgot about Gene though and I feel bad for it. :(

TheAnvil

Neo Member
I really want Soul Calibur 2 HD on the 360, but at £16 I can't justify paying that for an old game. It's gotta be priced at double what it's worth. Especially as there's not even a spectator mode. I've got a feeling they'll do a Wii U version with Link added so I'm kinda holding out for that.

I maintain that Son Son, Amingo and Ruby Heart should all be in a Capcom All-Stars game, MvC2 is a cornerstone Capcom's history, and those three were important characters to the game. Hell RH is essentially the leader of the Capcom side.

This is off topic-somewhat but the SFxT topic seems to be completely dead on here. Is there any way of getting Megaman and Pacman on the xbox 360 using a retail 360? It still bums me out that I have 2 characters on my disc that I can't use, especially as I bought all the other DLC.

Also I actually quite like El Fuerte's design, I can almost imagine him sprited in the SFII style.

I really want Soul Calibur 2 HD on the 360, but at £16 I can't justify paying that for an old game. It's gotta be priced at double what it's worth. Especially as there's not even a spectator mode. I've got a feeling they'll do a Wii U version with Link added so I'm kinda holding out for that.

I maintain that Son Son, Amingo and Ruby Heart should all be in a Capcom All-Stars game, MvC2 is a cornerstone Capcom's history, and those three were important characters to the game. Hell RH is essentially the leader of the Capcom side.

This is off topic-somewhat but the SFxT topic seems to be completely dead on here. Is there any way of getting Megaman and Pacman on the xbox 360 using a retail 360? It still bums me out that I have 2 characters on my disc that I can't use, especially as I bought all the other DLC.

Also I actually quite like El Fuerte's design, I can almost imagine him sprited in the SFII style.
If you have a SFxT question, ask in the Fighting Games Weekly thread. A few regular players post there.

Like I said, I can budge on Ruby Heart, but not the other two. Amingo is the least desirable of the three.

TheAnvil

Neo Member
If you have a SFxT question, ask in the Fighting Games Weekly thread. A few regular players post there.

Like I said, I can budge on Ruby Heart, but not the other two. Amingo is the least desirable of the three.

Poor Amingo lol. I actually like him quite a lot hah.

Dahbomb

I don't get how C. Viper fails at being realistic for you, but Hakan is good.
I am saying that a character in SF either goes for wacky/craziness/unique (like say Gill) or goes for the realistic route (like say Abel). Hakan is unique, there is nothing quite like him out there in fighting games. Viper? You have a bunch of KoF characters who look and play like her. She's not unique and she isn't realistic... she's supposed to be somewhere in the middle but she is nowhere.

I like Oni too only it's a shame that Akuma exists too. I like both those characters but having them both in the game is just laziness.

Also Disney princesses as MVC2 characters:

http://mikev.me/post/58320631216/disney-princesses-vs-capcom-round-1-featured

I am saying that a character in SF either goes for wacky/craziness/unique (like say Gill) or goes for the realistic route (like say Abel). Hakan is unique, there is nothing quite like him out there in fighting games. Viper? You have a bunch of KoF characters who look and play like her. She's not unique and she isn't realistic... she's supposed to be somewhere in the middle but she is nowhere.

I like Oni too only it's a shame that Akuma exists too. I like both those characters but having them both in the game is just laziness.

Also Disney princesses as MVC2 characters:

http://mikev.me/post/58320631216/disney-princesses-vs-capcom-round-1-featured
Most of the characters aren't unique or realistic. They play off of exaggerated stereotypes. Dhalsim is the perfect example. She fits right in with that group, I think. I also don't see how she plays anything like a KoF character. Which KoF character has anything like her moveset potential with canceled Seismos?

Edit: That Nala freaks me out.

Dahbomb

A picture is worth a thousand words:

rufus06.jpg

As far as her playstyle goes... basically instead of using her fists for fire she uses her kicks for fire based moves like Kyo from KOF (most iterations). She has electrical fists like Benimaru for Thunder Knuckle. And her actual playstyle is more about using specials for rushdown rather than playing footsies with normals which is similar to how KOF characters play as a whole. In addition, in KOF a few characters have projectiles that hit on the ground (either traveling across the ground or appearing on the ground) which is basically what Seismo does. Now obviously she is not a full rip off from a single character but she definitely takes traits from a bunch of characters and makes this Frankenstein of a KOF character in a SF game.

Man I really need to remember that once I'm mindfucked during a fighting game that I really need to just stop playing, cause I'm probably gonna lose 9/10 matches from that point on.

A picture is worth a thousand words:

rufus06.jpg
I already agreed on the aesthetics, but that C. Viper is a better version of KoF creations. So, no argument needed there.

As far as her playstyle goes... basically instead of using her fists for fire she uses her kicks for fire based moves like Kyo from KOF (most iterations). She has electrical fists like Benimaru for Thunder Knuckle. And her actual playstyle is more about using specials for rushdown rather than playing footsies with normals which is similar to how KOF characters play as a whole. In addition, in KOF a few characters have projectiles that hit on the ground (either traveling across the ground or appearing on the ground) which is basically what Seismo does. Now obviously she is not a full rip off from a single character but she definitely takes traits from a bunch of characters and makes this Frankenstein of a KOF character in a SF game.
This, I entirely disagree with. A projectile traveling along the ground is not the same as Seismo. That's like saying a Hadoken is the same thing as Purification. Because that really is what the difference is. The traveling ground projectiles are basically low Hadokens, and Seismo is a Purification that only hits at the ground level. There is absolutely nothing in KoF like C. Viper, even remotely, when it comes to playstyle. Okay, you have fire and electric punches - big whup. That's all aesthetics. The actual playstyle is entirely unique. No one in fighting game history plays like C. Viper does. It's pretty rare that you can say that about a character.

Yo thanks for the offer. Like I said though its going to be awhile yet. Before I do any animating and model building im getting together with coders to make the engine's game environment ready to start putting characters into. I dont know how long that will take though as I have a lot of tweaks to make yet, even though a lot of the work is already done for me. When the time comes folks will know though. I'll be headhunting for folks with specialties.

Not as if I have specialties anyway, I just want to work with people using the engine. :)

The thing about EF-12 is that it has great potential, but someone is going to have to really push the boat with modding it. I ran into some irritating situations and nasty glitches with some parts of the engine - for example its finnicky importing and reliance on a coversion from Excel to another file which had a tendency of glitching my jumps to behave like a wall cling...

EDIT: Also, C Viper is a Marvel character, not a KOF character.

shaowebb

Not as if I have specialties anyway, I just want to work with people using the engine. :)

The thing about EF-12 is that it has great potential, but someone is going to have to really push the boat with modding it. I ran into some irritating situations and nasty glitches with some parts of the engine - for example its finnicky importing and reliance on a coversion from Excel to another file which had a tendency of glitching my jumps to behave like a wall cling...

EDIT: Also, C Viper is a Marvel character, not a KOF character.

Its cool. Its not like Im writing you off, im just currently building crew and setting up for exactly what you said needed done...heavily modding EF 12. It really does have a ton of potential and if the mods I need can get put in place then it'll really accelerate how easily assets can be put into the game and editted based on feedback. Onoguchi-san is really incredible with how hands on and responsive he is to people's questions and requests so its a pretty good relationship. Apparently it came together in C++ so I got a few folks I think could handle modwork if they are inclined to work on this project.

Currently its not even what you can call pre alpha for me. Its engine prepping and team finalizations. Its gonna be a several year thing so dont worry. I'll be around.

Karsticles said:
The traveling ground projectiles are basically low Hadokens, and Seismo is a Purification that only hits at the ground level.

Like Duo lon?

The actual playstyle is entirely unique. No one in fighting game history plays like C. Viper does. It's pretty rare that you can say that about a character.
C.Viper is Twelve without an airdash. He has seismo, burn kick and jump cancels. XFLAT is Viper's Ultra 2.

Zissou

I gained a renewed appreciation for SNK's designs after reading through this thread: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=686589

SNK's stuff is pretty great. SF is solid and Vampire is god-tier. Soul Calibur is the only 3D fighter that had good character designs, IMO (but they have been worsening with time, as others have mentioned). VF is clean but bland, DoA characters look like plastic animu dolls, and Tekken is meh- don't love the art in stills (nothing really iconic/magical about it) and watching competitive Tekken doesn't sell the art either- looks like rock'em sock'em robots.

In general, I think good fighting game character design is REEEEALLY hard to do well. It can't be too generic or it won't be memorable and it won't stand out (VF, to some extent). It can't be too niche/specific, otherwise lots of players will have a hard time finding any characters in the game that they find aesthetically pleasing (SG, BB). It has to be a perfect balance of having general appeal, catering to specific tastes, and just being iconic in general. This is part of the reason why crossover games inherently have an upper hand- the job of creating a diverse cast of likable characters fitting my criteria had already been done, so you can just focus on making the game.

I would like to note that even though the PS3 stuff is all gone, the Vita DLC is still there. Since it's cross-buy, I took the risk and I bought Jill and some costumes for Vita. I was able to download them on my PS3, everything works fine. Yes we missed on the 50%, but there is still a chance for late people like me!

I can do your character select portraits Shaowebb! ^_^

New C.Viper combo:

H xx Thunder Knuckle M, H xx Thunder Knuckle M, MHS xx Seismo L jc Burn Kick H, S xx Seismo L jc Burn Kick H, S, jMMH double jump jMHS, A2(Bolts of Balthakk), Seismo L jc Burn Kick H, S xx Seismo L xx Burst Time

701,000 meterless, over 1,250,000 with DHC to Spencer

smurfx

get some go again
i got a message on live from a user who has not been approved yet called zerms about a no top tier tournament he is hosting soon. so far he has banned zero, doom, vergil, mags and morrigan. he wants to know if there are other characters he should ban like maybe dorm, firebrand, nova and wolverine. i personally think wolverine and dorm should be added to top tier. btw gg's sigmah. your vergil continues to be annoying as all hell.

Zissou

Strider could be banned too. "Top tier" is so loose in this game though. Should just ban Doom, Zero, and Vergil. No Doom support for Magneto/Morrigan make them more reasonable anyway.

Dahbomb

I would either ban 5 characters or ban 10 characters. Pool of 5: Zero, Vergil, Doom, Magneto, Viper.

Pool of 10: Same 5 as above including Dante, Strider, Wolverine, Dormammu, Spencer. As a side rule, I would ban Firebrand + Skrull too.

I made a post about the whole Wesker + EMD vs Nova + Bolts based on the Yipes vs Nemo match. Please note that this is not an argument about whether Wesker + EMD is a counter pick (it's not)... it's about how it's an actual effective strategy against that duo.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ra0hcBAPq8M

Weird characters.
Ugly characters.
Scary characters.
"Out there" characters.
Sexy characters.
"Cool" characters.
Bland characters.

Etc.

I agree with what you said, but the bolded pretty much explains why tough decisions have to be made regarding who would make the cut. Besides Guilty Gear, Smash and SF I can't think of many fighters that deserve like six slots in a possible crossover like Darkstalkers does. Barely a handful of IP in this genre have a cast with that perfect mesh of art design and play style. Why games and characters like Darkstalkers can't cut it outside of a crossover is a whole other sad story.

KOF is sorta up there, but I'll be frank and just say that I'm not as knowledgeable about the series' history as I should be.

i got a message on live from a user who has not been approved yet called zerms about a no top tier tournament he is hosting soon. so far he has banned zero, doom, vergil, mags and morrigan. he wants to know if there are other characters he should ban like maybe dorm, firebrand, nova and wolverine. i personally think wolverine and dorm should be added to top tier. btw gg's sigmah. your vergil continues to be annoying as all hell.

Or he could just play Ultimate Street Fighter.

[QUOTE="God's Beard!";93922647]Like Duo lon?

C.Viper is Twelve without an airdash. He has seismo, burn kick and jump cancels. XFLAT is Viper's Ultra 2.[/QUOTE]
Neither of those characters can cancel the Seismos, which is what gives her the unique flair.

Oh yeah, and tier bans are dumb. Individually selected character bans make more sense. This game has too many killers. You have to ban half the cast to make it all fair.

Sigmaah

Haha thank you my man, fun games here besides the horrendous lag. Gonna see what's up try to get this lag to go away so we have a fully clean set. Lmao you really hate Vergil :D but you know how to counter it so damn well so I wouldn't sweat it. I keep doing some unsafe shit. I just say fuck it and go yolo (I should stop lol)

I gotta learn to not drop but I blame lag. Too much to execute on lag lol. Your grabs are fucking ridiculous.

Neither of those characters can cancel the Seismos, which is what gives her the unique flair.

Oh yeah, and tier bans are dumb. Individually selected character bans make more sense. This game has too many killers. You have to ban half the cast to make it all fair.

Your argument was that she was "entirely unique". I don't think she is. Twelve still had jump cancel crossup shenanigans and a ton of mobility. You could play him just about like Viper if you want, the only difference is that Twelve is ass.

[QUOTE="God's Beard!";93964084]Your argument was that she was "entirely unique". I don't think she is. Twelve still had jump cancel crossup shenanigans and a ton of mobility. You could play him just about like Viper if you want, the only difference is that Twelve is ass.[/QUOTE]
I said her playstyle is, and it is.

[QUOTE="God's Beard!";93964084]Your argument was that she was "entirely unique". I don't think she is. Twelve still had jump cancel crossup shenanigans and a ton of mobility. You could play him just about like Viper if you want, the only difference is that Twelve is ass.[/QUOTE]
Alex Valle beat my ass like 13 times with Twelve. He told me he could and I didn't believe him. It was quite embarrassing.

Top Bottom