• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ummm... GIANT HORNETS have killed 41 People in China since July

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
http://qz.com/128636/thank-you-glob...ozens-in-china-and-eating-bees-across-europe/

Apparently one person had their kidneys infected with venom and it made their piss turn into a soy sauce color.

75b1a75fjw1e907t21x97j20go0b43z0.jpg

The Real Abed

Perma-Junior
Jesus! I thought Australia was the country to avoid! Where did these come from??? Have they always been there?

Someone call the Doctor.

Nephtis

besides stinging, they can bite too?

welp.

you'd feel sorry for them after watching the video above.

It doesn't end at the stinging and biting, oh no. Nature isn't that fucking nice.

They spit acid, too. That's not where the fun begins though -- that acid? Not only does it melt your skin, it releases pheromones that calls other wasps to fuck you up. And when they get the signal, they're pissed.

The sound they make is horrible, too. A friend of mine saw one in Japan when he first moved there. He thought it was a hummingbird. His friend knew what it was though and ran the fuck out, and told him to run away too.

Well, if I ever go to China, I'll be sure to bring my sword with +10 damage to hornets. Jesus, straight out of an RPG. Scary shit...

FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

One guy had bullet holes in his legs and the other guy was holding four, winged chihuahuas in his hand.

Acorn

It doesn't end at the stinging and biting, oh no. Nature isn't that fucking nice.

They spit acid, too. That's not where the fun begins though -- that acid? Not only does it melt your skin, it releases pheromones that calls other wasps to fuck you up. And when they get the signal, they're pissed.

The sound they make is horrible, too. A friend of mine saw one in Japan when he first moved there. He thought it was a hummingbird. His friend knew what it was though and ran the fuck out, and told him to run away too.
Nature is a cunt. I'm chopping down a tree in anger tomorrow.

RPGCrazied

If I saw something like that, I'd be moving. That is something like in a monster movie. Never knew they could get that big.

Koomaster

you'd feel sorry for them after watching the video above.
Yeah I'm not a bee champion by any means but I felt bad after watching them get destroyed like that just so their young could be used as food.

Also those stingers, gosh; that's like getting an injection with a double width jagged rusty needle. No thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom