• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Uncharted 4 street date broken as thieves steal copies

Status
Not open for further replies.

RibMan

It doesn't play on the main menu like it has in previous games.

tumblr_mktnkvvGQR1s9ney2o1_500.png

I'm definitely going to miss it.

zsynqx

Found a screenshot posted on another forum with a scene from the story trailer, just at a different angle. It's where
Nate and Elena are sitting together on the Sofa eating.
Do you reckon it would be okay to post in Spoiler Tags because, well, it's not really a spoiler (unless you haven't seen the trailer) and the graphics are ridiculous?

First no donut drake now no Nate theme 4.0?

Druckmann? More like nofunman.

Nate's theme is in the game. Just not playing in the main menu.

nib95

Banned
Found a screenshot posted on another forum with a scene from the story trailer, just at a different angle. It's where
Nate and Elena are sitting together on the Sofa eating.
Do you reckon it would be okay to post in Spoiler Tags because, well, it's not really a spoiler (unless you haven't seen the trailer) and the graphics are ridiculous?

Yes please. As long as it's in spoiler tags!

Looking at that image actually makes me concerned for Naughty Dog's staff. Are they okay? Hopefully they got some sleep after being awake for three years.

SilentFlyer

So I asked my local game store if they have UC4 available. He said it will be here (Saudi Arabia) in two days and then I can buy it. I have Deluxe Edition pre-ordered on PSN for $65.

Decisions Decisions :|

So I asked my local game store if they have UC4 available. He said it will be here (Saudi Arabia) in two days and then I can buy it. I have Deluxe Edition pre-ordered on PSN for $65.

Decisions Decisions :|

Can you overnight it to the USA? If so I'll pay $100 plus the cost of the game, plus shipping, provided that it would get to me by Tuesday.

Skrams

So, is gyro aiming confirmed or deconfirmed?

It's something that made Golden Abyss way better than it had any right to be for me. They have the perfect excuse to put it in this game considering Golden Abyss having it and Splatoon's recent popularity. I'd be pretty disappointed if it wasn't in.

madmackem

It's an excuse, the game was ready for an April 26th launch. they said themselves that they just merely delayed it because they wanted to do a Worldwide launch. Had they decided against that, we'd be playing UC4 right now.

I think they delayed it because they wanted to give R&C some breathing room in EU(April 22nd right?) They saw that as a reason and then decided that 2 weeks would be enough to also make it available worldwide. Sure April 26th may not have allowed them to a do a worldwide launch, then again was the 26th for EU too?
That's a lot of guessing and maybes, you really think Sony is that bothered about ratchet in the uk they'd delay there biggest title of the year for it?. That doesn't seem smart at all, not to mention ratchets seemingly success has been despite Sony as marketing for the title seems null here I've seen more uncharted billboards and to ads month from release than I've seen leading upto launch of ratchet. Also the movie is very limited run in the uk with a lot of cinemas not running it or running it for a weekend at most, doesn't seem they'd delay the biggest game of the year for that, maybe just maybe they were telling the truth about making discs etc as they are counting on this game selling gangbusters.

pLow7

This Thread is amazing!
Apparently it's Sony's fault, that they were robbed and so the street date was broken.
And we are taking conclusions on a whole Game being dark, because they changed the Menu music. This is gold

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom