• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Uncharted 4 street date broken as thieves steal copies

Status
Not open for further replies.
spoilers....

Ross-Why-Would-You-Do-That.gif

Yurikerr

This post isn't by me, it's by a guy with the same username as me.
One thing is certain, with how much sensitive people is, trolling in this kind of threads is extremely easy.

You just have to write some gibberish and people will run around like headless chickens.

Thanks man.....

You quoting his post isn't helping...just saying

Nev

Banned
Don't quote it again... I hope they delete the message after banning him/her, because if they banned that guy who made a fake/joke spoiler I'm hoping they're banning this downright troll.

silva1991

I really hope that guy was joking with that comment?

QUOTE=GribbleGrunger;202209955]I'm out. Some of you guys just don't get it.[/QUOTE]

Wait what did I do? or did you quote me by mistake?

GribbleGrunger

Dreams in Digital
this is your fault, btw

you kept egging it on, about a picture nobody thought was a spoiler, kept saying OMG ITS A SPOILER YOU GUYS ITS A SPOILER ITS A SPOILER

until it became a spoiler

good job, man

Of course, it's the fault of someone looking after other people's interests. That'll be it.

Ascenion

this is your fault, btw

you kept egging it on, about a picture nobody thought was a spoiler, kept saying OMG ITS A SPOILER YOU GUYS ITS A SPOILER ITS A SPOILER

good job, man

It's not their fault. Don't do that to them. Intentions were pure. And the pic was always a spoiler. That's why there is a separate thread to discuss it.

Gurish

this is your fault, btw

good job, man

No, it's the troll's fault.

Like someone actually came in here to purposely ruin part of the game and you blame someone else?

No, it's the troll's fault.

Like someone actually came in here to purposely ruin part of the game and you blame someone else?

Nobody would've thought anything was weird about it until a certain user kept saying, over and over and over again, "NO ACTUALLY THIS IS A HUGE SPOILER BUT NOBODY KNOWS YET I'LL PM YOU ABOUT anyway lets not talk about guyz"

The guy spoiled the easter egg or the game itself ?

he spoiled a pretty obvious thing to deduce from the easter egg.

Nobody would've thought anything was weird about it until a certain user kept saying, over and over and over again, "NO ACTUALLY THIS IS A HUGE SPOILER BUT NOBODY KNOWS YET I'LL PM YOU ABOUT anyway lets not talk about guyz"

yup. really, as someone that thinks that spoiler culture has gone completely overboard it's amusing to see this behavior play out

This thread isn't about the easter egg. This spoiled the game for everyone reading.
you can't control what people are going to type. If you want to steer clear of uncharted spoilers i would just steer clear of all things uncharted.

SaganIsGOAT

Anyone who is browsing these threads at this point should KNOW the risks. It's the Internet, posters who spoiler don't give a fuck about your feelings. If you want to be safe, get off gaf and stop complaining.

zsynqx

he spoiled a pretty obvious thing to deduce from the easter egg.

This thread isn't about the easter egg. This spoiled the game for everyone reading.

ughh whatever dude. People in this thread were discussing spoiler free impressions. We somehow deserve to get spoiled because we want to go into the game fresh.

you ever notice that 90% of the people who say "IM OUT!/Media blackout/*exit thread gif*

dont actually leave the thread in question

its like a recovering alcoholic actually driving down to a bar to say, "IM TRYIN NOT TO DRINK TONIGHT GUYS"

like there are literally billions of places you could be right now to avoid that, and you chose here...

Ricky_R

What do you guys mean when you say he spoiled the game itself? I'm a bit lost.

Is it the game the Easter egg's about or something?

The Lamp

Anyone who is browsing these threads at this point should KNOW the risks. It's the Internet, posters who spoiler don't give a fuck about your feelings. If you want to be safe, get off gaf and stop complaining.

People should avoid GAF for two weeks to not be spoiled about a game that isn't out yet? I'm sure EviLore agrees with that, it's not like his revenue comes from people using NeoGAF or anything.

This thread was originally trying to help people keep track of the game's distribution spread, and now it has a big spoiler on the last page.

you ever notice that 90% of the people who say "IM OUT!/Media blackout/*exit thread gif*

its like a recovering alcoholic actually driving down to a bar to say, "IM TRYIN NOT TO DRINK TONIGHT GUYS"

like there are literally billions of places you could be right now to avoid that, and you chose here...

Breh, the thread says Uncharted 4 street date broken as thieves steal copies.

I'd think this thread is mainly about people who found the game early and about the topic with those who do get it talking about spoiler free impresssions.

Talking about spoilers and other things is unrelated. This isn't the spoiler thread.

SaganIsGOAT

They can't get off gaf for reasons

Gurish

His warning was good, I was also told that pic is only about the Easter Egg and nothing else and it was false.

He didn't mention it out of the blue, someone here asked if the pic doesn't ruin anything about the game other than the Easter Egg, the answer is that it does ruin, that's a fact.

Yurikerr

This post isn't by me, it's by a guy with the same username as me.

I agree with this...Unfortunately that's the reality.

We can't assume that other poster will respect you wanting the be spoiler-free. And the risk isn't only on the thread. Who can guarantee that some jerk wont post the game's ending on a random thread.

You could be browsing the Media Create Thread for all you know and any idiot could drop something there.

The bottom line is, using GAF (or any site) now is risky if you are really spoiler sensitive.

Ascenion

It still isn't their fault. I won't say they went about it the best way, but we can't pin blame on them.

What do you guys mean when you say he spoiled the game itself? I'm a bit lost.

Is it the game the Easter egg's about or something?

Just let it go, please.

vypek

Ah, that confirms what I thought in that other thread with the image then. Sucks for those who didn't want to know that it got spoiled while unmarked in this thread. And the thread wasn't mean to be about spoilers. People should make sure they avoid all UC threads until they play the game.

Ishan

Yeah... don't try and judge how long the game is based on chapter progression. Some are much longer then others.

Someone asked about verticality in battles. Yes, especially as the game opens up to larger batttles, you have people up above ledges, down below, sometimes coming from behind, add in the grapple and yeah... it's pretty obvious I think ;)

what about their opinions about the game ?

FoxesSocks has yet to finish the game, but he has posted some spoiler-free impressions on Reddit. He's definitely enjoying the game.

The second one is the one who's spoiling the game, so I can't tell as I didn't dare to venture in his threads.
Spoilery guy in Reddit gave it a 10 like uc2 he says uc3 is 9 ans uc1 is 8

SaganIsGOAT

How to avoid spoilers 101

Step 1: GTFO the Internet
Step 2: do something else until the game comes out
Step 3: either succeed or relapse into browsing the web then crying when the very avoidable spoilers slap you in the face

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom