• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

*UNMARKED SPOILERS ALL BOOKS* Game of Thrones |OT| - Season 5 - Sundays on HBO

Status
Not open for further replies.

bengraven

I'll just say this: It looks like we were wrong about Euraario.

Something should be going up on Watchers over the next hour or two. I won't be able to link it as I'm just in my lunch break now.

url-20.gif

Yeah... Euraario doesn't exist in the show, but Daario does, along with what seems like a certain someone else.

Happy-troy.gif

NeoGiff

Disclaimer: it's my own personal interpretation of a casting call, but I don't know who else it could be. It seems very obvious.

bengraven

Disclaimer: it's my own personal interpretation of a casting call, but I don't know who else it could be. It seems very obvious.

D: they really fucking hate Dorne.
D: yeah and Yara's relationship with dogs.
D: we should...um...retract our...
D: yeah...yeah...let's get Mads on the line.
D: but we already have Michael...
D: fuck the canon, they're two separate people...
D: George will die before Winds comes out anyway...

bengraven

Victarion then? I was hoping that Ray Stevenson would be cast as him. Or cast as anyone really. I just want him in the show in some capacity.

Victarion doesn't mean "we were wrong about Daareuron", though.

If Vicky was cast, then "there's still a chance!" for Eurio believers.

This is obvious bullshit! Euraario forever!

I REFUSE TO BELIEVE

Maybe it's another show only invention :p

Stay strong, brothers.

We will not go quietly into the night. The books are the TRUE canon.

Stay strong.

NeoGiff

Arya ready? Not long now. I'm going back to work now, but I expect at least three more pages of hype discussion to greet me in two hours when I'm finished.

bengraven

S3 Daario is an imposter and tricked everyone, eagerly awaiting the triumphant return of the real Daario
Daario.jpg

That's Victarion, filling in for Euron while he was at the moot. Euron came back later with a beard and Kelly C hasn't figured it out yet.

"You're better in bed," Kelly told new Daario. "Yeah," he said, "That's what blonde Daario's wife said, too..."

bengraven

damn double post, thought I was editing the first one

The evidence for Euaario in the books is staggering actually, only issue is his eye is fine as Daario.

When I say I'm all about Daario/Euron, I'm not joking. That was one of the most crackpot theories I had ever heard and I used to laugh about it. Then I read the evidence and now I believe it.

Sure, I joke around about it a bit because I know many people don't believe it, think it's crazy, and it's fun to reference it to them. But I do believe in it.

Arya ready? Not long now. I'm going back to work now, but I expect at least three more pages of hype discussion to greet me in two hours when I'm finished.

Pfff. Stop pretending we give a shit anymore.

oh god i want to know please...

The evidence for Euaario in the books is staggering actually, only issue is his eye is fine as Daario.

Has anyone actually seen Euron without his eye patch?

The theory is fascinating and would be hilarious if true, however I can't get past the ship speed issue. I know the theory suggests he gets warp speed due to the warlocks or whatever but that's the weakest part for me.

Watchers casting article is up.

http://watchersonthewall.com/game-o...ting-has-begun-and-heres-the-list/#more-33393

The interesting ones imo:

Pirate, man in his 40’s to late 50’s. He’s “an infamous pirate who has terrorized seas all around the world. Cunning, ruthless, with a touch of madness.”
He’s a dangerous-looking man. A very good part this season.

Father. Aged 50’s to 60’s, he’s one of the greatest soldiers in Westeros- a humorless martinet, severe and intimidating. He demands martial discipline in the field and in his home. It’s described as “a very good part” for next year and that he’s “centrally involved” in a protagonist’s storyline.

That's Victarion, filling in for Euron while he was at the moot. Euron came back later with a beard and Kelly C hasn't figured it out yet.

"You're better in bed," Kelly told new Daario. "Yeah," he said, "That's what blonde Daario's wife said, too..."
An identity switch episode of a new show: "The swagger sea brothers".

CassSept

Show is a fan-fiction anyway, Euron is Daario is canon.

So... Iron Islands will be Dorne of season 6? Kingsmoot, how cringeworthy will it be? Will we get something as dreadful as I AM OBARA SAND?

PS. Does anyone have the fake chapter where Daario is revealed to be Euron? I remember seeing it few years back and I can't find it.

So, if the Greyjoy brothers are in, does that likely mean one more season of Dany in Meereen, since the idea of their arc is one of them traveling to find her in Essos?

Kain

The kid's roles sound like Ned and his brothers. Or Brandon, Ned and Robert. So that means Braninternet will be connected to Ned in various stages of his life. Will we finally get the Tower of joy? It makes somewhat sense as Jon will have been ressurrected by then.

That also means Sean Bean might get back to the series, at least for that scene. Add some make-up and CGI and he's good to go for sure.

WaffleTaco

Wants to outlaw technological innovation.
Sorry for the double post, but I think it's more interesting that Septon Meribald is being cast than anything...could Lady Stoneheart be coming!!!??
No

bengraven

A large boy, with an actor who is 10-12 but playing 7 or 8. He’s described as “a clever boy” who seems too large for his age. He’s big and tall but not fat. “Characterful squat features” are a plus for this part. it’s specified that this is a one-time appearance.

12 year old boy, with brown hair and blue eyes. He needs to use a Northern accent. He has scenes where he has to spar with a wooden sword.
The length of the role isn’t specified.

7 year old boy with dark brown hair, a narrow face and green eyes. He also has a Northern accent. He also spars with the wooden sword, so it’s safe to assume it’s the same scene. This role is similarly open-ended, the description only stating that the character is being ‘introduced.’

Robert?
Brandon?
Ned?

Short role, first and third are same age, yeah, I think we're looking at a flashback to Ned and Robert and likely Brandon.

The kid's roles sound like Ned and his brothers. Or Brandon, Ned and Robert. So that means Braninternet will be connected to Ned in various stages of his life. Will we finally get the Tower of joy? It makes somewhat sense as Jon will have been ressurrected by then.

That also means Sean Bean might get back to the series, at least for that scene. Add some make-up and CGI and he's good to go for sure.

Wouldn't you need a magic tree at the tower of joy for bran to witness it though ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom