• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

*UNMARKED SPOILERS ALL BOOKS* Game of Thrones |OT| - Season 5 - Sundays on HBO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kerned

Banned
tumblr_np4nxjBpLa1u7pj5do1_1280.jpg

I don't know why Billy Corgan would be in season 7.

bengraven

Yeah it seems more like a "wow you gotta be a real asshole to do that" custom to me. Not so much a "you have dishonored the gods" doctrine.

That said, though, I wonder how the church would react to the events - the deception. I suppose they would have none, saying that it's just another scuffle between rich houses, neither of which have contributed to the Sparrow theocracy.

It would be interesting and pretty cool honestly, if the High Sparrow suddenly turns on Walder Frey. Since a lot of Jaime's actions are there in the Riverlands, including Lancel at one point, it makes me wonder if the two are going to be related somehow in the end. (and of course if the ridiculous tinfoil theories are correct, then Howland has enemies between him and his home - ha)

Sparrows coming home to roost y'all.

DID SOMEONE SAY FREE ICE CREEEEAM?

Turin

Banned
I could see Brian Cox tearing Sam down.

Since the budget for
the battle
was supposedly huge, perhaps we'll see
the Night's King riding an ice spider? :D

I'm down for it if the
spider
is huge. It always seemed silly to me that
a while walker
would ride something that's only as big as a hound.

I just want some
spiders
anyway though. :D

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
I'm down for it if the
spider
is huge. It always seemed silly to me that
a while walker
would ride something that's only as big as a hound.

I just want some
spiders
anyway though. :D

Yeah, I don't care how big they are, I just want me some
ice spiders :)

foxtrot3d

Banned
Hmm, lurking the show thread and I see some stealth book readers (or at least some with certain book knowledge) are posting.

There aren't any burly men from Rome, but I wish they'd cast James Purefoy or Ray Stevenson as someone.

He's already cast as Victarion next season.

In my dreams.

I wouldn't bet on James Purefoy though, he pretty much stated he doesn't want to be on the show due to a couple reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom