• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

*UNMARKED SPOILERS ALL BOOKS* Game of Thrones |OT| - Season 5 - Sundays on HBO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forkball

High Sparrow.

I'm sure he talked to Howland Reed at some point.

But if you think about it, Tyrion has had a conversation with a huge range of major characters from all around the world. He talked to all the King's Landing characters, several Starks including Bran, Jon Snow, Daenerys, BENJEN, and at least one person from each of the seven kingdoms AND the riverlands (he made the eight). Not to mention all of the characters he probably talked to or met off screen at some point in his life. He had to have met Stannis at some point. THAT HAPPENED.

Moff

I'd love so see tyrions interaction with the dragons. it is known he read many books about them so maybe he can talk to them.

Does anyone have a different file type of this week's beautiful death poster with the Night's King? I can't get it to work as wallpaper on my phone in its current format.

nwAZBhm.jpg

Patriots7

Based off a magazine article, Reddit is speculating
Potential E10 Twist:
Sansa is pregnant

Dear God, please make this stop.

Speevy

Banned
I'm telling you guys. This show loves its strange continuity.

Cersei once told Sansa that you don't love anyone like you love your children, even if your husband is a monster.

If she's pregnant, she will learn to be a good mother.

Forkball

Think we'll see the walk this coming episode or will they save it for the finale?

Supposedly it's in the finale. Next episode should have her confess, and maybe Kevan will set up the idea that Cersei should do the walk.

Also I've seen people saying the Night's King will be in episode 10 as well? Tales from my ass? Supposedly the actor is listed for two episodes.

Also there seems to be some inconsistency with the wights in the show. The first time we really got to see one, Jon had to burn him. But in Hardhome they were just dying from sword slashes, yet there are also skeleton wights who can seemingly be stopped via decapitation. What happened to the fire? We need the fire!

Also I like how the Martells were conveniently left out during Tyrion and Dany's conversation about who will support her. Honestly I'm a bit surprised that Tyrion didn't have a revelation about it during that conversation.

Tyrion: The Starks are gone, the Lannisters and Baratheons won't support you, and the Tyrells are a big maybe. Don't even get me started on the Greyjoys or the Arryns.
Dany: That's six, aren't there seven great families?
Tyrion: Well yeah, there's the Martells, who have historical marriage ties with the Targaryens, and who are super mad at the currently regime for killing their family members, but... oh they're gonna be on your team aren't they?

Speevy

Banned
That would be the most horrible thing in the history of shows.

Theon lights the candle and Sansa decides to stay, getting Brienne and Podrick flayed.

I think I would stop watching. Either that or Ramsay single-handedly defeats Stannis.

-griffy-

Banned
Also there seems to be some inconsistency with the wights in the show. The first time we really got to see one, Jon had to burn him. But in Hardhome they were just dying from sword slashes, yet there are also skeleton wights who can seemingly be stopped via decapitation. What happened to the fire? We need the fire!
The wights weren't "dying" from sword slashes, they were just getting cut up into pieces such that they couldn't fight back. The only way to kill them is fire, even the traditional zombie brain thing is no good as was evidenced by the wight with the arrow in the head. But you can cut them up until they are disabled and don't pose an immediate threat.

NeoGiff

facetyrellwalkin.gif

What's this? Sansa's pregnant?

facetyrellwalkout.gif

If that's the turn her story is going to take, I'd much rather she be brutally murdered. Fuck.

Speevy

Banned
Oh, Ramsay. Ramsay, you are blind. It wasn't a miscarriage. It was an abortion. An abortion, Ramsay. Just like our marriage is an abortion. Something that's unholy and evil. I didn't want your son, Ramsay! I wouldn't bring another one of you sons into this world! It was an abortion, Ramsay! It was a son Ramsay! A son! And I had it killed because this must all end!

Lothar

Banned
If LF had a plan to her that involved marriage with an enemy, she has to be drinking moon tea. It wouldn't make any sense if she wasn't.

Crashdown

Neo Member
Meh. Not sure how I feel about that. I bet they feel like they have a lot of flexibility with Sansa since no book reader or show watcher likes her.

Kain

If LF had a plan to her that involved marriage with an enemy, she has to be drinking moon tea. It wouldn't make any sense if she wasn't.

Reek has orders to change the moon tea for regular tea. And Reek obeys. Ramsay will defeat Stannis, fuck Mel, fuck Myranda, fuck Sansa again, fuck Cersei, kill his newborn brother, fuck his step-mon, fuck Dany when she comes to Westeros, then his son will be born and he will reign the Seven kingdoms for a thousand years. That's plot armor for you. The WW have shit on him.

Lothar

Banned
Yeah, stop reporting and bitching about Reddit rumors that haven't happened.

Yeah, even if it was true and they weren't speculating based on nothing, don't post it. Not even in spoilers. Why would you want to know what happens before it happens? Why would you think we would want to know what happens before it happens? It doesn't matter if it's in spoilers. Everyone is going to talk about it.

Speevy

Banned
The article in question also has a picture from the finale, probably the first we've seen.

It doesn't say anything about Sansa being pregnant though. Reddit is just speculating.

Dany getting all betrayed by Hizdahr at the gladiator wedding and flying off is definitely happening on Sunday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom