• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

*UNMARKED SPOILERS ALL BOOKS* Game of Thrones |OT| - Season 5 - Sundays on HBO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots7

Yeah, even if it was true and they weren't speculating based on nothing, don't post it. Not even in spoilers. Why would you want to know what happens before it happens? Why would you think we would want to know what happens before it happens? It doesn't matter if it's in spoilers. Everyone is going to talk about it.
My bad. It was still speculation/a theory and not a leak, so I thought people might find it interesting because I hadn't even thought about it, but don't want it to be a distraction.

-griffy-

Banned
Reddit has somehow extrapolated "Sansa is pregnant" from the line "
Sansa's relationship with Ramsay will take a new turn
." That could mean so many things.

Eidan

Oh, Ramsay. Ramsay, you are blind. It wasn't a miscarriage. It was an abortion. An abortion, Ramsay. Just like our marriage is an abortion. Something that's unholy and evil. I didn't want your son, Ramsay! I wouldn't bring another one of you sons into this world! It was an abortion, Ramsay! It was a son Ramsay! A son! And I had it killed because this must all end!

<3

Corpsepyre

Banned
Can someone refresh my memory and tell me what happened after the walk of shame? Cersei got to choose a warrior of hers to face another, right?

kirblar

Oh, Ramsay. Ramsay, you are blind. It wasn't a miscarriage. It was an abortion. An abortion, Ramsay. Just like our marriage is an abortion. Something that's unholy and evil. I didn't want your son, Ramsay! I wouldn't bring another one of you sons into this world! It was an abortion, Ramsay! It was a son Ramsay! A son! And I had it killed because this must all end!
Fantastic.

foxtrot3d

Banned
Holy Shit, I fucking predicted it pages back:

What better way to continue Sansa's "empowerment" arc than to have her get pregnant only to choose on her own to drink moon tea and kill the unborn fetus so that Ramsay's evil bastard blood would not continue. Truly a masterful and powerful moment in her story that shows the benefits of being pro-choice and an example of a strong independent woman making her own life decisions.

Please tell me D&D are not this stupid.

Speevy

Banned
Holy Shit, I fucking predicted it pages back:

Please tell me D&D are not this stupid.

oHFbi9O.png

Kyougar

I'm telling you guys. This show loves its strange continuity.

Cersei once told Sansa that you don't love anyone like you love your children, even if your husband is a monster.

If she's pregnant, she will learn to be a good mother.

she shouldnt take motherly advice from cersei! She will get her kids killed that way!

foxtrot3d

Banned

I prefer to pretend that never happened. Plus, you know that in the show armor is just a decorative piece it serves no function. Are we forgetting when Jory and Ned both killed like four Lannister men in full armor whilst wearing nothing but a leather jerkin?

Carcetti

Based on extremely reliable Reddit rumors the baby is gonna be a Half Stark, half Ramsay and half Dog called Ned Bark.

Aren't these GoT 'leaks' pretty much always false?

Based on extremely reliable Reddit rumors the baby is gonna be a Half Stark, half Ramsay and half Dog called Ned Bark.

Aren't these GoT 'leaks' pretty much always false?

Yep, they are 99% just speculation based on usually crazy extrapolation of a quote or logline.

bengraven

Reddit also said that Tormund dies, Edd may die, and Jon gets stabbed, then taken away by the Night King in Hardhome. They also said the last thing you see in the episode is his eyes glowing blue.

So...

Kyougar

Even if the rumor is bullshit, it doesnt take a genius to know she will get pregnant sooner rather than later. He rapes her every day. Even if she gets "lucky" and somehow doesnt get pregnant in the first month, its highly unlikely she doesnt get pregnant in the second month. Unless she is barren.

Kyougar

"Your Grace, your Uncle Kevan has been murdered."

*starts eating*

he probably already gave up. His brother in law, his Wife and his Mother in prison. Some guys with clubs ruling the streets, his Unclefather MIA, his brother dead, his sister plotting to overthrow him, the maester is a lunatic, the master of coin an imbecile if he isnt already dead, the boltons in semi-open rebellion, his uncle stannis wants to kill him, rumors of Dragons across the narrow sea spiced with the Info that a targarian is controlling these dragons, smallfolkcrying incest and bastard at him, tyrells are not happy, Ironborn raiding the shores.
And Sir pounce has a stomachache.

I would also just eat my meal and shrug my shoulders. And then let the Wildfire chaches underground explode.

In the books he didnt understand any of this. In the show he clearly must go crazy.

bengraven

Interesting note: while I'm making this re-read thread I noticed something.

Despite being as long or longer than some books in the series, Feast actually has the LEAST amount of chapters. By nearly half.

GOT: 72
COK: 69
SOS: 81
FOC: 45
DOD: 72

Average without FOC: 73
Average with FOC: 67

I wonder if that contributes to people's lethargy with the book? We spend too much time with each POV?

I also realized that the titles, when shortened like that, look like a Grinder request by someone who can't spell. "GOT COK? SOS! FOC DOD! I NEDDIT".

I prefer to pretend that never happened. Plus, you know that in the show armor is just a decorative piece it serves no function. Are we forgetting when Jory and Ned both killed like four Lannister men in full armor whilst wearing nothing but a leather jerkin?

On the other hand, Jorah's armor helped him kill a Dothraki!

Iksenpets

Banned
It could be Sansa being pregnant or it could be literally anything else.

That's the most vague shit I've ever heard.

Yeah, that fits equally well with Sansa murdering him. That combined with the mention of Brienne having something to do could add up to the escape sequence in the finale. Or Sansa is preggers and Brienne abandons her to go kill Stannis. If we want the terrible ending.

Meh. Not sure how I feel about that. I bet they feel like they have a lot of flexibility with Sansa since no book reader or show watcher likes her.

Lol, the Sansa fans are probably the most passionate of any group. There's a large audience who self-project onto that character and who are convinced that she's going to be a complete badass by the end. Playing with the Sansa plot is playing with fire.

Can someone refresh my memory and tell me what happened after the walk of shame? Cersei got to choose a warrior of hers to face another, right?

She's met at the Red Keep by Qyburn and a new, extremely large member of the King's Guard named "Robert Strong", whom she is informed has taken a vow of silence until her enemies are defeated (or something similar). It's assumed he is her chosen Champion in the trial.

She appears to be humbled by her experience with the Faith, but is still scheming and planning against people who have wronger her.

Reddit also said that Tormund dies, Edd may die, and Jon gets stabbed, then taken away by the Night King in Hardhome. They also said the last thing you see in the episode is his eyes glowing blue.

So...

They love their season finale revival eye shots.

Apparently the last shot in season 3 was going to be Stoneheart being revived. When that didn't happen, they came back for an encore for the season 4 finale.

Jon eye shot would be such a cool closer though

Corpsepyre

Banned
She's met at the Red Keep by Qyburn and a new, extremely large member of the King's Guard named "Robert Strong", whom she is informed has taken a vow of silence until her enemies are defeated (or something similar). It's assumed he is her chosen Champion in the trial.

She appears to be humbled by her experience with the Faith, but is still scheming and planning against people who have wronger her.

Wait, so where did Jaime come in? I remember he destroyed the letter that she sent him for him to come back and face the champion. Was that before what you mentioned?

Kyougar

Myranda and Sansa plan a threesome and start hitting him with whips and chains, then it turns deadly.

HBO's summary for the Episode:

"A gathering of three turns deadly"
or even more nondescriptive: "A gathering of three with an unexpected result"

Wait, so where did Jaime come in? I remember he destroyed the letter that she sent him for him to come back and face the champion. Was that before what you mentioned?

She sends a letter to Jaime asking him to be her champion, yes. This happens before her penance walk.

So...

Those weren't from Reddit, they were the 'leaks' from 4chan.

foxtrot3d

Banned

Jaimie is still in the Riverlands. Cercei while she is trapped in the Sept of Baelor asks Qyburn to deliver a message from her to Jaimie. He eventually receives the letter and decides to burn it, he soon after meets Brienne.

jett

D-Member

Hahaha.

Nokagi

Unconfirmed Member
Sansa discovers she's pregnant which brings out the softer, gentler side of Ramsay and she soon grows to love him. They live happily ever after.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom