• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

*UNMARKED SPOILERS ALL BOOKS* Game of Thrones |OT| - Season 5 - Sundays on HBO

Status
Not open for further replies.
#teamOllyKills, ideally as he rides in on a skateboard eating one of his mum's boiled potatoes.

As much as I'd love to be surprised, this is basically the most unsubtle foreshadowing ever.

Kyougar

come on

uHWvqCs.jpg

I lauged more than I should have ^^

duckroll

Here's how Stannis dies:

- His army is crushed by invisible enemies. Mel is dead. Stannis is bleeding to death on the ground. Davos is the only one left.

- Ramsay appears with a sword and his men are like shadows behind him. Davos rushes at him and screams "HOW?! YOU DESTROYED OUR SUPPLIES WITH 20 GOOD MEN, BUT WHEN WE ATTACKED YOU HAD EVEN LESS! HOW?!"

- Ramsay runs Davos through with his sword and holds him close, whispering in his ear - "Fewer."

- Stannis cries tears of joy and dies peacefully.

O8Y5Ana.jpg

Partition

Banned
lCRXApI.png

Any idea where this scene is? Has to be somewhere indoors right?

Kind of looks like Winterfell crypts (statue on right and light from candle in background)

UberLevi

All jokes aside, is it really a plausibility that they kill off Stannis any time soon? In all honesty without him around it would make Daenerys' arrival really anti-climatic since he's the only person interested in the Iron Throne that has a significant military force.

I feel like he's a necessary character to have if they're going to make Dany's advance from the shores to the throne room take more than 10 minutes.

Tommen would just pussy out and call uncle
(dad)
as soon as he sees a goddamn dragon.

Marz

All jokes aside, is it really a plausibility that they kill off Stannis any time soon? In all honesty without him around it would make Daenerys' arrival really anti-climatic since he's the only person interested in the Iron Throne that has a significant military force.

I feel like he's a necessary character to have if they're going to make Dany's advance from the shores to the throne room take more than 10 minutes.

Tommen would just pussy out and call uncle
(dad)
as soon as he sees a goddamn dragon.

The Lannisters and the Tyrells still control the throne and they both have a significant military regardless of how capable Tommen is of leading.

UberLevi

The Lannisters and the Tyrells still control the throne and they both have a significant military regardless of how capable Tommen is of leading.

Well right, but given how they're at odds with each other and half of the cast from either family is either imprisoned or away from King's Landing, could they get their shit together in time to show some decent resistance?

I'd say it's very highly unlikely. The show is dark and nihilistic, but killing him off right after Shireen is burned alive isn't really its style (nor the series itself).

Someone posted this earlier, but a more fitting and tragic ending would be that he wins Winterfell thanks to the sacrifice, but loses all his support because of what he did to get it.

Though ultimately we won't know anything for certain until the man himself finishes TWoW...

42f3efbb-2495-4afe-9607-8cf93ab20dcf-620x372.jpeg

NeoGiff

Although next episode she could change it to

OYSTERS CLAMS AND COCKS

as she bursts into the brothel and stabs Trant in the willy.

bengraven

Sansa being pregnant is the logical conclusion

Ramsay gets everything right

Just needed one...good...little man.

She'll kill it.

She's going to end up with Jon or Tyrion in the end. :p

EDIT:

"Father no bastards"
"Kissed by fire"
"I'll never father a bastard"
"You know nothing Jon Snow"

HOLY SHIT IT ALL ADDS UP.

Jon + Sansa raising Ramsay's baby! A Snow for Snow!

NeoGiff

I saw this speculation about how Arya's arc may end this season. I'm only tagging it because it genuinely seems like a plausible twist and it'd be a pity if it turned out to be true and we were all expecting it.

OYSTERS CLAMS AND COCKLESSSSSSS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom