• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

*UNMARKED SPOILERS ALL BOOKS* Game of Thrones |OT| - Season 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

FootballFan

Jon will find out about his parentage. Jon marries Sansa, she rules the North, he goes to fight the Others and wins but loses his life in the process.

The End

You might have noticed from watching the series that being legitimate has nothing to do with being a king. The king in the north was made up to begin with!

They could both be king of the north and bran could be king of the north, north. It is all about the swords.

The King in the North was a title held by the (I believe) Starks before Aegon the Conquerer united the Seven Kingdoms. There were kings of each Kingdom, and he united/conquered all of them to consolidate power at Kings Landing under the Iron Throne.

dabig2

I swear to god, if this season ends with another scene of Dany giving an inspiring speech or filling a huge crowd with amazement and awestruck, Wayne Brady might have to choke a bitch.

You're going to get Dany rallying her khalasar on the boats departing for Westeros and you will LIKE it. I actually will like it as that means we're finally departing Mereen.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
We're going to learn about Jon tonight, but there's no way Jon learns about it right?

Though, I guess with the magic transporter, Bran can show up any time he wants.

NO! DON'T WASTE FINALE TIME ON DORNE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom