• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Upcoming Vita Games (200+ Upcoming games in ENGLISH) || 2016 Edition ||

The worst part about MC prices isn't that the big ones are so expensive, but even a fucking 8GB one is still 20€. I need one for my PSTV but I feel like an idiot paying that much for 8GB for a system I only use every now and then

the fuck
The digital games are low prices, so combined it's not THAT bad...

Prices of memory should be lower though.

NDPsycho

Anyone else notice that gamestop has World of Final Fantasy up for pre-order now? I hope that's a place holder price. If not, you might want to put down a reserve at Amazon, since they have it listed at $20 less (not counting prime discount if you get that).

Takao

Banned
D̸͉̗̜̘̪̞͙̠̥̠̬̩̉̉̄̍̄̿͌ͦ͌͛̐̀i̶̵̱͔͚̊̍̅ͪ̇̆ͭ͡ģ̴̤̹̱͔̫̠̣̟̅̄̐̈ͪ̄͆ͮ̄͛̑̈́̅͐̌̀̚͜í̷̞̜̣͙̤̜̼͈͙͇͓͌ͬ́m̨̘̳̹̘̳̬̳̞̤͆̓ͧ̅̿̈́̉͐̓ͮ͢͢ͅǒ̵̵͈͕̳̙̖̟̳̝̪̰͇͚̫̟̹͙̭̠̌ͤ͑̅ͯ͛ͩ̌͌̽̂̋ͬ̀̒ͦ̕n̠͓͙̻͐ͪ͂͛̋͗͆͛ͪ́͢͞ ̛̦̖̖̤̮̑̐͊́ͮ͊͂̆ͨͩ̽̆̍̄̚͘W̷̨͍͎̮̰̠͎͈̱̭̪̃ͭ̅ͦ̾̋ͯ̍̀̽̑͒ͣ̾͒́̚͟͜ͅo̴̫̞͉̖̩͙ͪ͊̊̋͊ͬͥ̓͛͗̿̾̇̎̉ͣͬ̀̕͞͡r̶̙̭̺̦̘̙͙̒̄̋̅̒̏͋̽ͧ̽ͣ̈̌̾ͫͬ̚͘͘͡ḽ̵̛͖̭̪͉͈̖̘̖̝̟̮͇̘̘ͩ͋̾̌̿͐̀ͥ̒̈d̴̸̴̷̙̘̞̦͔̦̙̎͋̈̈́͗͂͊͗͑ͧ̈ͫͯ͐̇̈́͟ ̛̬̤͎͎̙͈̦̪͙͖̮̭͉̘͔͙̬̓̃̌͛͊ͯ͐̎̐ͯ̓ͤͦ̏̎͌͌͡N̨͙̭̗̻̱͎̱͎͎̙͙̤̭͉̥̹̰̯͒͊̑̾̄e̛͐ͭͩͨ̃̉ͦ͜҉̢͍̥̞͇xͭ̈́̋̏͊̓̓ͮͯͣ̚͏̷̪̭͖̼̪͙̭̤̣̩̲́̕t̶̢͓̯͎͚̒̒̄͛͒ ̛̭̖̗̗̮̞̱̲̤̯̰̪̣͚͔̗ͬ͒̃̈́̒̍̽̎͐̅̈͐́͡O̶̲͎͔̭͚̻͔͒̌̏͋̄ͯ͊͛͑͒̅͗̀ͬ̈́ͭͧ̀̀̚͘͜͝r̢͚̪͚̺̤͙̩̻̝͓͕̻̭̠̙̺̯̐ͫͫ͑̓͐ͮͮ̑͞͡ḑ̵̡͕̞͚̙̱̤̯̝̼̩̩͎̟̣̲̬̺̻ͯ̌̐̐ͫ̈̉ͩͫ̿̃ͨͤ͊̉̊͒̚͟ͅë̛̠̞̺̙͍̭̻̎ͫͩ̔͐͋̚͟͜ṙ̷ͥ̃̑͊҉̸̡҉̟̯̦̞ͅ ̰̜͔̼ͬ͛̒̿ͫ̇͗ͦ̆͊ͥ̈́̿ͯ̋͋ͭͦͮ͘͢͡͡Ťͭ̊ͤ̋ͯ͂̑ͪͤ̈̆̀͟͏̡̡̣̱͈̞̦̩͚͉͔̫͈̜̦ͅa͚͚͍̓̈͆̓͗̍̿ͧ͐͒ͮͨ͐͋̌̅̚͠įͮ͒̑̐̐̍̽̓ͤ͊̐҉̟̪̮̪͇̬͎̻̬̼͙̫̣͕̟p͐̈́̐ͨ̐̂͊҉̸͖͈̟̬̜̫̩͞͠ͅe̸̢͍̫͇͈̮̝͇̥͓̯̹̫̭̳͔̫ͥ̓͊ͪͬͫ͊͗̑ͦ̃ͩ́͞i͒̂̽̆͝͏͖͍̘̤̩͕͓͚͎ ̴̸̴̠̖̩̺̫̼̣̻̻͈͍̝̳͍̦͓̦̋ͮͫ̍ͤ̈́̆̉̓̍̅͒̽̽ͦͯ͂̚͝ͅG̷͓̬̯͚̩̝ͨͨͭ̌̈́ͮͦ̌ͪ́́̚ą̸̸̯̦̟͚͎̟̖̲͚̞̥͒̈́̋̈͑́̽ͨ̓̈́̊͆̊͢͢m̝̹̠̘̻̉̆͐̐̀ͨ̔̏̋̆̒͋̇̇ͩ͐̃ͥ́ę̸̹̞͉͚͎̺̹͍̲̝̩͇̻̗ͭ̾̽̈́̒̀ͪ̊ͅ ̴̢͓̱̥̘͕͓̟͍͙̙̥̪̄͑̔̇ͬͤͩͫ̿̉̓ͨ̓̿̍̋ͣ͜Ş̡̢͇̦̞̘̝̦̪̳̘̦͋̄́ͬ͗ͧ̅ͥ͆́̈ͤ͟͜h̷̴̶̥̫̱̱̟̭̥̱̀͆ͬͭͣ͂̓ͬ̈́ͩ̓ͫ͟o̢͍͍͓̳̰̥̤̮̍̇͌̄ͩ͂ͩ͒́ͦ̂̄ͦ͋̀͟w͎̹͖̞͍̻̥͎̰͎̞̤̲̓̽̀́͗ͮͤ̈͂͒ͭͮ̈́̕͢͞ͅ ̡ͣ͂ͭ̒̋̂̒̽ͮ͆͗ͥ̆ͫ͗ͫ͗ͭ͏̧͉̼̗͚̰͔G̷̴͔͚̟̝̲̖͕͇̯̬̻̓̔̋̐͊̋ȃ̴͚̞̻̝͕̗̦̙͇͍͍̙͊͑̅̄͐̍͆ͭ̆ͥͅm̼̯͇̰̪̟̗̥̪̲̦̖̮̦͕̉̐͆ͧ̊́͜ë̛͈̖̰̬̗̫̙͈́͐̈̍ͮ̇ͧ͘̕p̩͎̦̥̮̖̣̱̱̘̩̗ͫ̊͆̽̅̈ͤ̈ͮͤ̇́́̚͝l̵͉͓̺̤̼̯͖̜̈́ͪ̀ͪ̋̅̿̑ͪ̌̓͂ͯ̍̌̉̋ͦ͝͠aͤ̃̔ͮ̽̀̓ͬ̈̃͒͐̈́ͩ̚͏̶̩͚̖̖͉̲͍͉̲͚̠̰͕͕͠͠y̸̘̦̙̟̤̹̤̺̦̲̝̥̦̻ͭ̓͌́̿ͬ̉͋͊̆ͮ͘ ̷̜̰̞̩̘̩̘̙̝̝̮̲̝̪͖͔̿̔͑ͨͦ͂ͪ͗̓͋͗F̶̔ͪ͆͊̏͋̑̒͡͏̤̩̩̗̩͉̩̜̭̟̙̟̹̦ͅo̦̯̤̯͕̞͚͖ͫ͊̍ͬ̌́̾̓̏̓͗̐ͯͤͯͯ͊̀̀̚̕ͅó͋͗́̍̇͐ͧ̉̒ͪ̋̄ͬͧ͆̇͏͢҉̧͙͖͙͖̝͍̮̥̪͖̘͎̫̼̼̙͉̠t̴̛̲̺̤̥̥͉̱̜͉̣̰̖͇͐͛͂̈́̅͛̍͂͘͜a̵̻̘̬͈̮̥̦̣͒̎ͮ͊͌̍̊ͥ̊͂̑̏̄͛ͮg͆̇ͯ̒ͨ̓̊̄̉͞͠͏̴̰̹̖̥̘̲͔͠ḙ̸̴͕͙̠̗͖̝̖̳̠̰̳͓̠̲̽͆̀̑́̉͒̒̀̽͊ͪ͌͛̀̑̃ͥ̚̕͜͞ͅ
https://youtu.be/T5QEbmxXBnM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MocNjQVgsUU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9njnzuHOJM8

2+2=5

The Amiga Brotherhood
Disappointed by Sound Shapes, doesn't play fluidly and the tunes are bad (at least for the first 3 levels).

Any good review or gameplay of Knytt Underground?
I liked Sound Shapes, yeah is overrated but still decent, i liked KU a lot more.

Music-wise beck levels are praised, especially "cities"(spoiler obviously)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwZtt4Q9CxY

but my favorite the successive level called "touch the people" because in the end it becomes chaos(3:48-4:30)! I used to stop at the screen at 4:05 to listen to the music XD (spoiler obviously)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FIxKLZHFThE

KU is not for eveeryone though, it's really peaceful and atmospheric and there are no explicit abilities, YOU, the player not the character, learn the abilities needed to advance in the game and that's really awesome.
On the other hand the first two chapters are just introductions(but they are short, the third one is the real game and it's huge) and there are no fights, the few enemies are nothing more than moving/shooting obstacles/traps and you need to find a way to pass them, basically they are puzzles, but that's a pro for me

https://youtu.be/vSCmJWIECuo

I just wish the person playing wouldn't have forgotten to use the shoulder buttons for most part of the video :|
It looks good, the downgrade is visible but whatever, i hope for a clearer video.

D̸͉̗̜̘̪̞͙̠̥̠̬̩̉̉̄̍̄̿͌ͦ͌͛̐̀i̶̵̱͔͚̊̍̅ͪ̇̆ͭ͡ģ̴̤̹̱͔̫̠̣̟̅̄̐̈ͪ̄͆ͮ̄͛̑̈́̅͐̌̀̚͜í̷̞̜̣͙̤̜̼͈͙͇͓͌ͬ́m̨̘̳̹̘̳̬̳̞̤͆̓ͧ̅̿̈́̉͐̓ͮ͢͢ͅǒ̵̵͈͕̳̙̖̟̳̝̪̰͇͚̫̟̹͙̭̠̌ͤ͑̅ͯ͛ͩ̌͌̽̂̋ͬ̀̒ͦ̕n̠͓͙̻͐ͪ͂͛̋͗͆͛ͪ́͢͞ ̛̦̖̖̤̮̑̐͊́ͮ͊͂̆ͨͩ̽̆̍̄̚͘W̷̨͍͎̮̰̠͎͈̱̭̪̃ͭ̅ͦ̾̋ͯ̍̀̽̑͒ͣ̾͒́̚͟͜ͅo̴̫̞͉̖̩͙ͪ͊̊̋͊ͬͥ̓͛͗̿̾̇̎̉ͣͬ̀̕͞͡r̶̙̭̺̦̘̙͙̒̄̋̅̒̏͋̽ͧ̽ͣ̈̌̾ͫͬ̚͘͘͡ḽ̵̛͖̭̪͉͈̖̘̖̝̟̮͇̘̘ͩ͋̾̌̿͐̀ͥ̒̈d̴̸̴̷̙̘̞̦͔̦̙̎͋̈̈́͗͂͊͗͑ͧ̈ͫͯ͐̇̈́͟ ̛̬̤͎͎̙͈̦̪͙͖̮̭͉̘͔͙̬̓̃̌͛͊ͯ͐̎̐ͯ̓ͤͦ̏̎͌͌͡N̨͙̭̗̻̱͎̱͎͎̙͙̤̭͉̥̹̰̯͒͊̑̾̄e̛͐ͭͩͨ̃̉ͦ͜҉̢͍̥̞͇xͭ̈́̋̏͊̓̓ͮͯͣ̚͏̷̪̭͖̼̪͙̭̤̣̩̲́̕t̶̢͓̯͎͚̒̒̄͛͒ ̛̭̖̗̗̮̞̱̲̤̯̰̪̣͚͔̗ͬ͒̃̈́̒̍̽̎͐̅̈͐́͡O̶̲͎͔̭͚̻͔͒̌̏͋̄ͯ͊͛͑͒̅͗̀ͬ̈́ͭͧ̀̀̚͘͜͝r̢͚̪͚̺̤͙̩̻̝͓͕̻̭̠̙̺̯̐ͫͫ͑̓͐ͮͮ̑͞͡ḑ̵̡͕̞͚̙̱̤̯̝̼̩̩͎̟̣̲̬̺̻ͯ̌̐̐ͫ̈̉ͩͫ̿̃ͨͤ͊̉̊͒̚͟ͅë̛̠̞̺̙͍̭̻̎ͫͩ̔͐͋̚͟͜ṙ̷ͥ̃̑͊҉̸̡҉̟̯̦̞ͅ ̰̜͔̼ͬ͛̒̿ͫ̇͗ͦ̆͊ͥ̈́̿ͯ̋͋ͭͦͮ͘͢͡͡Ťͭ̊ͤ̋ͯ͂̑ͪͤ̈̆̀͟͏̡̡̣̱͈̞̦̩͚͉͔̫͈̜̦ͅa͚͚͍̓̈͆̓͗̍̿ͧ͐͒ͮͨ͐͋̌̅̚͠įͮ͒̑̐̐̍̽̓ͤ͊̐҉̟̪̮̪͇̬͎̻̬̼͙̫̣͕̟p͐̈́̐ͨ̐̂͊҉̸͖͈̟̬̜̫̩͞͠ͅe̸̢͍̫͇͈̮̝͇̥͓̯̹̫̭̳͔̫ͥ̓͊ͪͬͫ͊͗̑ͦ̃ͩ́͞i͒̂̽̆͝͏͖͍̘̤̩͕͓͚͎ ̴̸̴̠̖̩̺̫̼̣̻̻͈͍̝̳͍̦͓̦̋ͮͫ̍ͤ̈́̆̉̓̍̅͒̽̽ͦͯ͂̚͝ͅG̷͓̬̯͚̩̝ͨͨͭ̌̈́ͮͦ̌ͪ́́̚ą̸̸̯̦̟͚͎̟̖̲͚̞̥͒̈́̋̈͑́̽ͨ̓̈́̊͆̊͢͢m̝̹̠̘̻̉̆͐̐̀ͨ̔̏̋̆̒͋̇̇ͩ͐̃ͥ́ę̸̹̞͉͚͎̺̹͍̲̝̩͇̻̗ͭ̾̽̈́̒̀ͪ̊ͅ ̴̢͓̱̥̘͕͓̟͍͙̙̥̪̄͑̔̇ͬͤͩͫ̿̉̓ͨ̓̿̍̋ͣ͜Ş̡̢͇̦̞̘̝̦̪̳̘̦͋̄́ͬ͗ͧ̅ͥ͆́̈ͤ͟͜h̷̴̶̥̫̱̱̟̭̥̱̀͆ͬͭͣ͂̓ͬ̈́ͩ̓ͫ͟o̢͍͍͓̳̰̥̤̮̍̇͌̄ͩ͂ͩ͒́ͦ̂̄ͦ͋̀͟w͎̹͖̞͍̻̥͎̰͎̞̤̲̓̽̀́͗ͮͤ̈͂͒ͭͮ̈́̕͢͞ͅ ̡ͣ͂ͭ̒̋̂̒̽ͮ͆͗ͥ̆ͫ͗ͫ͗ͭ͏̧͉̼̗͚̰͔G̷̴͔͚̟̝̲̖͕͇̯̬̻̓̔̋̐͊̋ȃ̴͚̞̻̝͕̗̦̙͇͍͍̙͊͑̅̄͐̍͆ͭ̆ͥͅm̼̯͇̰̪̟̗̥̪̲̦̖̮̦͕̉̐͆ͧ̊́͜ë̛͈̖̰̬̗̫̙͈́͐̈̍ͮ̇ͧ͘̕p̩͎̦̥̮̖̣̱̱̘̩̗ͫ̊͆̽̅̈ͤ̈ͮͤ̇́́̚͝l̵͉͓̺̤̼̯͖̜̈́ͪ̀ͪ̋̅̿̑ͪ̌̓͂ͯ̍̌̉̋ͦ͝͠aͤ̃̔ͮ̽̀̓ͬ̈̃͒͐̈́ͩ̚͏̶̩͚̖̖͉̲͍͉̲͚̠̰͕͕͠͠y̸̘̦̙̟̤̹̤̺̦̲̝̥̦̻ͭ̓͌́̿ͬ̉͋͊̆ͮ͘ ̷̜̰̞̩̘̩̘̙̝̝̮̲̝̪͖͔̿̔͑ͨͦ͂ͪ͗̓͋͗F̶̔ͪ͆͊̏͋̑̒͡͏̤̩̩̗̩͉̩̜̭̟̙̟̹̦ͅo̦̯̤̯͕̞͚͖ͫ͊̍ͬ̌́̾̓̏̓͗̐ͯͤͯͯ͊̀̀̚̕ͅó͋͗́̍̇͐ͧ̉̒ͪ̋̄ͬͧ͆̇͏͢҉̧͙͖͙͖̝͍̮̥̪͖̘͎̫̼̼̙͉̠t̴̛̲̺̤̥̥͉̱̜͉̣̰̖͇͐͛͂̈́̅͛̍͂͘͜a̵̻̘̬͈̮̥̦̣͒̎ͮ͊͌̍̊ͥ̊͂̑̏̄͛ͮg͆̇ͯ̒ͨ̓̊̄̉͞͠͏̴̰̹̖̥̘̲͔͠ḙ̸̴͕͙̠̗͖̝̖̳̠̰̳͓̠̲̽͆̀̑́̉͒̒̀̽͊ͪ͌͛̀̑̃ͥ̚̕͜͞ͅ
https://youtu.be/T5QEbmxXBnM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MocNjQVgsUU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9njnzuHOJM8
What the hell?!?!?!?

Knytt Underground seems nice. Will buy later down the line.

I love how Sound Shapes' levels look but the OST just didn't click.

Started Persona 3 Portable, all other games are on hold.

Clive

I haven't played it since launch but I remember Sound Shapes controls as nice and fluid. I do understand a fan of rock music not digging the OST though.

I haven't played it since launch but I remember Sound Shapes controls as nice and fluid. I do understand a fan of rock music not digging the OST though.

Rather than the controls, it's more that the gameplay feels more like a very intricate "play" button than an actual platformer due to how linear it is. Environmental interaction often feels incredible though, but it's not present in every level (cranes, cars, etc.). It does the introduction of music beautifully.

The thing is, I've fallen in love with many game OST's that aren't anywhere near rock (The World Ends With You, Persona 4 Golden, Umineko are examples) so I was expecting the same here.

Mangagamer has a VN survey and you can answer a few things about the VIta

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1T2h8KPUsEvXlxYCDA_EdLOWTCu15b_P5LhL5FuF1LlM/viewform

CaJL172UEAAK8ss.jpg:orig

jzbluz

I think if MG would ever publish a game for the vita, they would just port one of their all ages titles like SP is doing. I even think that one of the guys that works for MG is helping SP on porting Grisaia to Vita. Otherwise, two of their upcoming titles, Himawari and Ozmafia!!, have a Vita version so maybe those two would be easier for them to license?

Hycran

Banned
Both of the sword art online games are on sale. Any opinions on them? They seem to not have great reviews. I could probably wait until they bin even harder, but most of the games I have on the vita are from my psp go, only have need for speed most wanted and muramasa currently

UCBooties

Both of the sword art online games are on sale. Any opinions on them? They seem to not have great reviews. I could probably wait until they bin even harder, but most of the games I have on the vita are from my psp go, only have need for speed most wanted and muramasa currently

Hollow Fragment is fun but the translation is terrible. Not unworkable but pretty damn bad. They fixed it for the PS4 release but never patched the Vita version. Gameplay is very deep faux-MMO style with skill pallets and trees. Very, very large amount of content. Story is ok if you're into the series or fairly disposable if you're not. Hollow Fragment starts an alternate story line that doesn't follow the anime and Lost Song continues that story line.

Lost Song is an Action RPG, there's a lot less going on in the skill system but the combat is more responsive for it. The translation is much better which is nice. The game reuses a lot of assets and the story is kind of... whatever. On the good side, flying is a ton a fun in the game and I really enjoyed the exploration. I wish it had had a few more large areas and a few more large bosses (many recolors), but overall I had fun with both games. I don't think HF is necessary to play LS but it is important to know that the story in LS follows from HF and not the anime directly.

Hycran

Banned
Hollow Fragment is fun but the translation is terrible. Not unworkable but pretty damn bad. They fixed it for the PS4 release but never patched the Vita version. Gameplay is very deep faux-MMO style with skill pallets and trees. Very, very large amount of content. Story is ok if you're into the series or fairly disposable if you're not. Hollow Fragment starts an alternate story line that doesn't follow the anime and Lost Song continues that story line.

Lost Song is an Action RPG, there's a lot less going on in the skill system but the combat is more responsive for it. The translation is much better which is nice. The game reuses a lot of assets and the story is kind of... whatever. On the good side, flying is a ton a fun in the game and I really enjoyed the exploration. I wish it had had a few more large areas and a few more large bosses (many recolors), but overall I had fun with both games. I don't think HF is necessary to play LS but it is important to know that the story in LS follows from HF and not the anime directly.

Thanks. I'll probably grab both and see what happens.

Does anyone know when Play-Asia will start shipping the Digimon copies?

Going to assume this Friday since that's when retail stores are supposed to start selling them. I've been wondering as well since I haven't gotten an email yet saying it's shipped, but have seen multiple people say they should start shipping when retail starts selling.

This game man

Dude Vita 2016 is looking fucking brilliant

Darkest Dungeoun, Grand Kingdom (HYPE), Odin Sphere?

Fucking hell man

Zero Escape 3

Danganronpa 3

Don't know anyone else, but my top 2 franchises getting a sequel after 4 years on Vita makes the year god tier by itself.

Let the uninformed peasantry bicker in their hive mind of relegating themselves to mainstream titles. Vita truly is the blessed system, its followers the blessed.

HotHamBoy

Yeah, so when is Darkest Dungeon hitting PS4/Vita again? Have they got a timetable?

Btw, i would pay a stupid amount of money for 128 gb card. Im pretty sure I could fill it by the end of this year.

Yeah, so when is Darkest Dungeon hitting PS4/Vita again? Have they got a timetable?

Btw, i would pay a stupid amount of money for 128 gb card. Im pretty sure I could fill it by the end of this year.

Spring 2016

So it could be as late as May or slip into Summer

This is how it goes sometimes when indie games transition to consoles

Cornbread78

Still nothing online or anywhere on release dates in NA for Setsuna or Star Ocean 2. Why Square, why? You already screwed us on Mana., throw us a bone, ( I already pre-ordered Final Fantasy World for Vita and Star Ocean 5. I'm doing my part dammit.......

Takao

Banned
Grand Kingdom actually comes out on my exact birthday, but I can't say I'm that interested in the game.

Also, re: Darkest Dungeon on Vita. This guy on Reddit said the Vita version is likely launching after the PS4 one. Same with Salt & Sanctuary.

Hitman Go details:

First and foremost, Hitman GO is coming to the PS4 and PS Vita very soon, though an exact release date was not named. Folks who buy one version of the game will be able to gain access to both the PS4 and PS Vita versions, with cross-saves also being enabled via a simple upload and download on the platform of your choosing.

Hints that were part of the mobile game as a microtransaction are going to be in Hitman GO on PlayStation, however, Hints will be free for players. Additionally, gamers who end up acquiring Hitman GO will be pleased to know there are PlayStation Trophies that they can hunt down, including a Platinum Trophy. It's important to know that if you use a Hint, then you will no longer be eligible for the Platinum Trophy, so use at your own peril.

When it was running on mobile, Hitman GO used the Unity 4 game engine, but in order for Square Enix Montreal to get the game on PlayStation platforms, they had to use Unity 5. Developers redid the lighting system in the game, which has resulted in hi-res visuals with greater fidelity.

Finally, players will be able to control Agent-47 by using their controller's D-Pad, left analog stick or the DualShock 4's Touchpad. There is more control over the camera and that will provide gamers additional insight and perspective on each level.

http://www.examiner.com/article/hit...nity-5-has-trophies-cross-buy-cross-save-more

Hitman Go details

I don't get the deal with Unity on Vita. Like, there is a fully native version that runs on it, right? But things like Final Fantasy Agito (among other problems) blamed the engine for why it didn't release on Vita. And Corpse Party runs like crap which I believe is on Unity.

I don't get the deal with Unity on Vita. Like, there is a fully native version that runs on it, right? But things like Final Fantasy Agito (among other problems) blamed the engine for why it didn't release on Vita. And Corpse Party runs like crap which I believe is on Unity.

Apparently the Unity engine on Vita is no long being supported and updated which is causing port issues....

I dont know the full story behind this though

Apparently the Unity engine on Vita is no long being supported and updated which is causing port issues....

Well, that lasted all of 5 minutes. Fantastic. Was hoping we'd get a slew of Unity ports when it was first announced they'd be supporting Vita, but I guess not.

AlexM

When PSM was active, about halfway through the project they began to shift support to unity rather than work on their own stuff. That team and PSM was dissolved at a later point in time. I imagine that this means Unity development stopped, Unity continued to evolve and was no longer compatible with the implementation they had when the PSM team dissolved.

Takao

Banned

Unity has optimization problems, especially on platforms with lower specs. Agito was announced before Sony freed up additional RAM and by then SE probably expected to shut the game down.

I'd blame Corpse Party on being an early release (summer 2014) from an inexperienced team. Wouldn't surprise me if Corpse Party 2: Dead Patient being MIA for so long is due to development struggles.

That's what I heard as well from a dev on twitter.

Do you have a source for this?

Do you have a source for this?
Yeah

Unity has ceased its compatibility with Vita partially (its updates can no longer be assumed to be compatible with the Vita), which endangers compatibility of our game between builds/versions. We face the difficult choice of whether or not we're going to be able to crowdfund for this specific platform because the costs associated with developing for it are a lot higher than expected. And as a company's first title, these financial hurdles seem simply too high for us to leap...
http://prefundia.com/projects/view/undead-darlings-~no-cure-for-love~/7292/

Top Bottom