• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Upcoming Vita Games (200+ Upcoming games in ENGLISH) || 2016 Edition ||

18-Volt

I would buy this provided it runs decently. Also, wondering if Romancing Kingdoms 13 will be released later for Vita again (in JP).

But yeah, I agree strawpoll is not be the most accurate metric. :/

Nobunaga's Ambition Tenshouki is a remake of 1994 Nobunaga game, and it's already been remade for PSP, Vita got a port too. Supposed to be one of best games in the series but we haven't got it in English yet. This PC/Vita HD port is the best opportunity for them. And us.

Arzehn

Nobunaga's Ambition Tenshouki is a remake of 1994 Nobunaga game, and it's already been remade for PSP, Vita got a port too. Supposed to be one of best games in the series but we haven't got it in English yet. This PC/Vita HD port is the best opportunity for them. And us.

Totally, I'm one to prefer the simplicity of 2D art over 3D myself. I'll take what we can get though!

Is Heavy-Arm reliable? Never know there are some R3 Asia version for Final Fantasy X HD Remaser AND X-2 HD Remaster. Now I need both.

Late response, but I'm just amused that my local game store gets a mention in NeoGAF, of all places :)

Heavy-Arm has a physical store and are operated by nice folk and all round gaming nerds. Can't attest to their online delivery as I typically go directly to the store to pick up pre-orders or browse stuff, but they're almost always the fastest in Malaysia for new releases.

And yes, their selection of limited edition stuff always impresses me (and make my wallet weep).

Clive

Late response, but I'm just amused that my local game store gets a mention in NeoGAF, of all places :)

Heavy-Arm has a physical store and are operated by nice folk and all round gaming nerds. Can't attest to their online delivery as I typically go directly to the store to pick up pre-orders or browse stuff, but they're almost always the fastest in Malaysia for new releases.

And yes, their selection of limited edition stuff always impresses me (and make my wallet weep).

The Vita's poor retail situation in most western countries is making Malaysian retailers as important as our local ones. At least for those of us who favor physical games. The Vita is really in a unique position on the market, one no console has really ever been in before.

Faustek

The Vita's poor retail situation in most western countries is making Malaysian retailers as important as our local ones. At least for those of us who favor physical games. The Vita is really in a unique position on the market, one no console has really ever been in before.

Indeed...well tbh I don't have a problem with that. But it's nice to see other places making it lively for others :)

Is Heavy-Arm reliable? Never know there are some R3 Asia version for Final Fantasy X HD Remaser AND X-2 HD Remaster. Now I need both.

I found out about them as they helped some Vita fans source physical copies of Soul Sacrifice Delta and Oreshika. Not to mention they charge good prices for shipping and can mark the value down for customs in the west compared to play-asia. Definitely a good source for asian copies of games.

Indeed...well tbh I don't have a problem with that. But it's nice to see other places making it lively for others :)

Vita is pretty big here in Malaysia, there's always a sizable shelf space for it in most of our physical stores. In fact, typical shelf space allocation here in Malaysia is PS4 > PSV > 3DS > Previous Gen >>>>> XBO :p

PbNCUux.png

Summon Nights 6 is going to be in english as recently announced.

Ah my bad for jumping the gun. However considering how it's Bamco, they might just throw us a digital release down the line as they usually do.

Faustek

Vita is pretty big here in Malaysia, there's always a sizable shelf space for it in most of our physical stores. In fact, typical shelf space allocation here in Malaysia is PS4 > PSV > 3DS > Previous Gen >>>>> XBO :p

Nice to hear :) Only reason "my" store has any is probably because that's the only way it could stay in business....and marked up prices ^^

It seems Ray Gigant release is very close. English trophies revealed.

Acttil really needs a social media presence.

Clive

only on PS4 for now though

no info on the Vita version for some reason

I could kind of understand it if it was for North America but the Vita is supposed to be selling decent numbers in Asia compared to the PS4. It's strange and I hope it changes. Summon Night 5 was really good so I'd love this one.

Takao

Banned
only on PS4 for now though

no info on the Vita version for some reason

I'm hoping this is more of a case of Play-Asia not getting all the info. It was like that with Digimon where they only listed an English Asian PS4 release until BN Asia said it'll be on Vita too. BN Asia has yet to announce SN6 (and GB3) themselves.

I'm hoping this is more of a case of Play-Asia not getting all the info. It was like that with Digimon where they only listed an English Asian PS4 release until BN Asia said it'll be on Vita too. BN Asia has yet to announce SN6 (and GB3) themselves.
I really don't see a reason why the Vita version would be skipped. That's not what Bamco Asia does and this would be a strange game to start with, being an SRPG and all.

Did we ever get an update on Asterisk War in English for Asia? They were asking for feedback on it a while ago and then it kinda disappeared without a trace. Game is already out in Japan so I wonder if the window has shut on it (in which case I'll import).

UPDATE: Summon Night 6: Lost Borders will NOT be releasing with English subtitles or text in the Asia region. Previously announced versions with Chinese and Japanese language options are not affected. We apologize for the spread of misinformation, and will be more diligent with our fact checking in the future.

This correction is only for Summon Night 6 Lost Borders and does not affect other recent announcements.

PlayAsia just updated the news.

According to Ozgameshop (AU) / 365 Games (UK), Gal*Gun: Double Peace is due out August 26th.

The price is also considerably cheaper than Rice Digital.

gal_gun_double_peace_ps_vita_raw.jpg
seems smart to release this at a budget price

I'd love to buy from Rice (basically directly from the publisher) but their prices are always RRP which kind of defeats the point. I can recommend 365games so I'll probably go with that

Edit sad news about Summon Night
I really hope we'll still get it

Sitrus

Summon Night 6 demo looks a lot better on the Vita itself than when watching videos actually. Good graces, the image is so crisp.

Also, judging from youtube videos, performance is good and load times are
short

Optimization can go a long way, but I suspect it helps when the devs have a strong knowledge of the platform. Between Felistella and Media Vision there's a lot of experience there. Nice to see the game looking so nice. Nice to see something bloody well optimized for a change.

C-Sword

So when is Assault Android Cactus coming out? Very disappointed that it won't be the game given for free on PS+. I had a lot of fun with it on steam.

Mother of god, those Summon Night 6 screenshots. Isn't our Vita a little powerhouse.

I hope, hope, hope they do a localized physical themselves somewhere in the west, or pull a 360 on the English-Asia version.

I'd rather they pull a 180. :p
Pedantic corrections aside, I'm good with a digital euro version. Especially now that I finally got myself a 64gb card.

Shinriji

Summon Night 6 demo looks a lot better on the Vita itself than when watching videos actually. Good graces, the image is so crisp.

Yeah, playing the demo right now and definetly it is one of vita most beautiful games. Good thing that the game is OK as well.

It took a while, but finally Bamco is unlocking the beast mode on vita. The Bamco PSP voodoo was real.

Quixzlizx

Mother of god, those Summon Night 6 screenshots. Isn't our Vita a little powerhouse.

I'd rather they pull a 180. :p
Pedantic corrections aside, I'm good with a digital euro version. Especially now that I finally got myself a 64gb card.

Technically, it could be a 360 if you count the original announcement that it would have English subs. </pedant war>

I want them to pull a 900 so they cancel the PS4 and Japanese releases completely and make it an English Vita exclusive that only releases in NA/EU. Physical only too.

Top Bottom