• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

US GAF: Support your national soccer team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paches

world+cup.jpg

Code:
Panama	        3	1	2	0	2	5
Honduras	3	1	1	1	-1	4
Costa Rica	3	1	1	1	-1	4
USA	        3	1	1	1	-2	4
Mexico	        3	0	3	0	0	3
Jamaica	        3	0	2	1	-2	2

I think that's right for the table.

Wait, Mexico has no wins so far? Three ties?

Yes.

It have been bad for the team.

Their previous tie in Mexico (against Jamaica).

The public actually started to "BOH!" all the time that Mexico had the ball. And supporting Jamaica, with yells of "JA-MAI-CA" and calling the "OLES" for Jamaica.

Pretty dissapointed with the public in that game, you stay with your team in the goods and bad moments, specially when the game is still going...

For all the chances Mexico had, they struggled to get behind the US defence. I can remember only one play in the first half that should have resulted in a goal. I just cant see them scoring many goals in games.

USA were shockingly bad tonight. Didn't even turn up

sazabirules

Unconfirmed Member
For all the chances Mexico had, they struggled to get behind the US defence. I can remember only one play in the first half that should have resulted in a goal. I just cant see them scoring many goals in games.

USA were shockingly bad tonight. Didn't even turn up

Missing I think 8 guys from our best players.

That was a very boring game. USA never tried to score, they were just trying to weather the Mexican storm. USA had, what, 2 opportunities to score in the whole game? I understand that you have to defend, but also you need to at least make the effort (or simulate the effort) to try to score. Also, they got lucky with the 2 non-calls from the referee.

jtb

Banned
That was a very boring game. USA never tried to score, they were just trying to weather the Mexican storm. USA had, what, 2 opportunities to score in the whole game? I understand that you have to defend, but also you need to at least make the effort (or simulate the effort) to try to score. Also, they got lucky with the 2 non-calls from the referee.

a point is a point

Clydefrog

yeah Beasley actually had an amazing game even with the thought of his yellow card.

Besler and (moreso) Gonzales made great interceptions.

Cameron did well despite some silly giveaways.

I'm actually proud of this makeshift defense.

Brad Davis was horrible!

Meier

What a massive result! Couldn't have asked for much more. Deuce was terrible tonight.. one of the worst games I've ever seen him from. Fantastic work from the back four and Guzan. Beasley's performance can only be described as heroic.

NoRéN

Called way before Juergen ever even looked at him. Gonzalez is great and as long as he plays as well as he does for galaxy he is the future of the defense.

NoRéN

What a massive result! Couldn't have asked for much more. Deuce was terrible tonight.. one of the worst games I've ever seen him from. Fantastic work from the back four and Guzan. Beasley's performance can only be described as heroic.
Exactly why he should not be captain. He is incredibly inconsistent.

Bradley for captain.

Judderman

drawer by drawer
NoRéN;51635604 said:
I'm debating hopping in my cutlass with my flag and riling up the neighborhood.

Crank up that anthem and drive around the block!
KuGsj.gif

these Sportscenter guys have no idea what they're talking about

"HEYHEYHEY, don't say Soccer isn't a contact sport! HEHEHEH....then something else happened...then...someone please send help..."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom