• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

US Open 2017 |OT| The One Where Everyone's Injured (Or Pregnant)

jett

D-Member
You know what, I'm just glad I've been a Nadal fan throughout most of my life as a Tennis fan.

What is this garbage.

Kensuke

Delpo deserved that win today. He was solid, all you can ask from him really. Hope he can continue his run till the end.

Smellycat

Congrats to Del Potro. Don't know if he has anything left in the tank, or if he can withstand Nadal's forehand to backhand exchanges.

Federer's misses in this match were inexplicable. (set point in 3rd set, and 30-30 in last game come to mind)

Kensuke

You know, hearing Delpo giving that speech he sounded confident when Nadal was mentioned. I think he has the balls to do it and a very decent shot.

For me if Del Potro makes the final then in seriousness I hope PCB makes it as Delpo is 6-0 vs Anderson.

If Nadal makes it, I rather he play Anderson as that's the sort of player he could maybe struggle against at times even though he has a very good record against Anderson. He'd destroy PCB in the final though.

Top Bottom