• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

US PSN Black Friday Sale + 10% off PSN Code

StereoVsn

Haven't played mad Max, but Shadow of Mordor was extremely boring.

I am sure Mad Max is similar but we are talking $8 for each. I am entirely certain one can get $8 of entertainment out of these games.

Tales of Zesteria worth it for someone who enjoyed Phantasia/Eternia PSP/Vesperia ?

I enjoyed it more then Xillia 1 and 2. Yeah, it's not the greatest Tale and title/skill system is obtuse but it's a decent ARPG, especially considering the cost.

I haven't played Manhunt or Max Payne before but I'm interested in both....

Do they hold up? I'm assuming MP holds up better but I like the style of Manhunt
Did they change the controls? If I'm remembering correctly, those were the only things that seemed awkward going back to it. Not sure how the PS4 port handles.

Krakn3Dfx

Some good deals, but unfortunately nothing I don't already own on the PC or PS4 already. I was really hoping Jackbox Party Pack 3 would get some sort of discount since it's $18 and some change on XBL right now.

benny_a

extra source of jiggaflops
The fuck did you just say?
I3bVZVo.jpg

5taquitos

Did they change the controls? If I'm remembering correctly, those were the only things that seemed awkward going back to it. Not sure how the PS4 port handles.
It'll be just like you're using a PS2 controller. You can use the system settings to swap buttons though.

Kill3r7

Are Far Cry 4 or PRIMAL worth a buy these days?

As per usual, the answer depends on what you have in your backlog. They are fine games but if you are adding them to your backlog then waiting for a Flash sale next year might be the better choice.

How is I Am Setsuna?

I'm not a big JRPG person, but this looks charming. Just applied the discount code at it totals to $24.

Worth it for $24?

AlexBasch

So we better hold on a flash sale on Friday?

Also, I'm gonna pick up The Division, how locked am I going to be from content if I only get the basic, non-Gold version?

Nameless

Talked a bunch of shit about Shadow of Mordor and hated pretty much everything about that game aside from dicking around in Free Roam and toying with Photo Mode. But it's tempting at $8, especially since the Pro support is supposed to be pretty great.

Looking at the Hitman upgrade too

Cleve

Haven't played mad Max, but Shadow of Mordor was extremely boring.

Mad Max was the same open world by committee checkbox stuff as SoM. It even has towers in the way of really slow baloons. Pretty boring. I did find the nemesis stuff a bit more interesting in SoM.

Yes. Always thought it was rubbish according to reviews, but tried the demo and can't stop playing lol.

I've had a lof of fun with it casually playing on the most recent patch. It feels better than it did at launch.

Mupod

missed Old Hunters in the last sale, hoping it shows up again Friday. Kind of hard to remember these sales when my PS4 doesn't do much but gather dust, although considering the next two weeks of games I suppose that will change.

HotHamBoy

That game within a game

I realized everything I want on the list I already bought on sale at one point and still haven't played them.

The worst feeling.

Woof just saw what was included in the Street Fighter Season Pass.

PASS

Six characters for $30 was acceptable by DLC standards. $15 is pretty damn good these days. Plus, bonus costumes and a stage. Really not sure what you expected.

Moltenix

Dammit guys, I hesitated getting Bloodborne Complete edition when it was on sale last week and wound up not getting it. Feel so ashamed now! :'(

rhandino

Banned
The PS3 and Vita sections are [tragic] but It kind of makes sense after the deals for the PS Annyversary last weeks.

Oh well, perched for a Flash Sale during the week, I guess.

Top Bottom