• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

US PSN Black Friday Sale + 10% off PSN Code

Pastry

Banned
If I get the Witcher complete edition can I use my old save? I played about halfway through and then stopped, this was back right after release.

Darn it I really want Metal slug anthology for the PS4,
do ps2 games run the same on the ps4, or is there more input lag,blurry graphics,ect?

Bronetta

Ask me about the moon landing or the temperature at which jet fuel burns. You may be surprised at what you learn.

67bb5b6121.png

Thanks!

Haha...reading is hard!

The fuck did you just say?

Ponn

Banned
I will wait for Friday to see if there is a flash sale but they got Telltale Batman on sale which is all I really wanted. Witcher 3 complete for $25 is very tempting but with FFXV and Last Guardian coming up there is a very good chance it will end up in backlog hell.

Syysch

What if I get the Witcher: Wild Hunt and then the DLC separately (but purchase it all at the same time).

The "complete edition" is treated as a different game, but if you get the base game plus all the individual DLC, it should be equivalent to what you had before.

Megatron

Is there more coming? That's abysmal. Worse than a normal weekly sale. The ps2 games were all cheaper the last two weeks, the games that are also on sale on Xbox's bf sale seem to be more expensive on PlayStation (batman, mega man, mighty no 9, etc). Come on Sony. Be better.

Edit: oh there's a flash sale coming? Thank god.

UCBooties

AC Chronicles Triology...worth it?

I bought it on the Vita and couldn't stand it. I didn't even get through the first game before getting rid of the cart. I was hoping for 2.5D on par with shadow complex or Arkham Origins: Blackgate, but it's just a half-baked and crummy cash in. The stealth relies on trial and error as the game constantly forces you to leap blindly into enemies' LOS. A waste of a gameplay concept and of some really cool settings.

I haven't played Manhunt or Max Payne before but I'm interested in both....

Do they hold up? I'm assuming MP holds up better but I like the style of Manhunt

Shady859

Waiting like everyone else to see if a flash sale but Darksiders II Deathinitive Edition for $6 seems like a good deal. I enjoyed the 1st but never got around to touching this one. :)

kunonabi

Does anybody know if another GG is on the way soon? I have my eye on revelator but I don't want it to be obsolete in a couple months.

StereoVsn

Hmm... not a bad sale at all. Going to grab the following (and there is additional 10% off)

Mad Max - $8
Mordor - $8
Mega Man Collection - $6
GG: Revelator - $18

Hitman, Far Cry Primal are a maybe.

xxracerxx

Don't worry, I'll vouch for them.
All prices? It's just that the Season Pass for SFV shows up for 50% off with PS+ so I assumed some games from this deal were further discounted with PS+.

Oh I get what you are saying!

Sorry, you want to PURCHASE PS+ and use the 10% discount THEN buy games that are discounted because of PS+ with the discount again.

Yeah, that won't work.

Varg

Banned
I have Bully on 360 but haven't gotten around to playing it yet.

Is it worth grabbing the PS4 version? Any advantages other than (I'm assuming) better performance? Just wondering if it's worth spending $9 for a game I already own. Wish MS would just make it bc already.

Graphics, performance , trophies. Only bad thing is it's not the scholarship edition so you miss out on a few new characters and some extra class mini games. Other then that it's great at 9 bucks

Toki767

All prices? It's just that the Season Pass for SFV shows up for 50% off with PS+ so I assumed some games from this deal were further discounted with PS+.

The coupon code stacks with any discount already applied from the sale.

oh man, why can't they give 10% off for Preorder too :(
hopefully FFXV available to purchase before 8AM

FFXV will most likely be available for sale Monday night at 9PM Pacific.

Top Bottom