• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

US PSN Black Friday Sale + 10% off PSN Code

tariniel

So I strongly disliked the combat in Tales of Symphonia during a Steam free weekend it had a month or two ago. How does Tales of Zestiria compare?

I'm sure there's lots more to the combat than I observed, but I basically only could move forward/backward, block and attack.

Ramsiege

Mega Man Legacy Collection is freakin AWESOME. This is coming from a person who had never finished a Mega Man game in the past. Just finished going through the collection a couple of weeks ago. Thoroughly enjoyed it! Warning: Mega Man 1, 3 & 4 are extremely difficult!
Awesome! I loved the Mega Man games growing up. Just wanted to make sure there weren't any glaring issues with emulation on these. Will definitely pick up.

Tempted to pick up mighty no 9, but I've heard some horror stories...

neemmss

I am really hard pressed on deciding if I should buy Digimon for the PS4 or for my Vita. :( Anyone have any suggestions?

Dominator

Got for $52

Darksiders 2
Mad Max
Mega Man Legacy
Trackmania Turbo
The Crew

Not bad, not bad at all. Will wait to see what's on the Flash Sale on Friday to use that coupon.

RedAssedApe

Banned
you guys should wait until bf. otherwise you're potentially blowing your coupon. these prices are available until next week.

Švejk

Banned
For less than half the price of a movie ticket, $7.50 for SW Battlefront seems like a deal and half. With Rogue One around the corner, the servers will get a little boost of players for the next month. =)

nbnt

is responsible for the well-being of this island.
Is Bound worth the $9? I like artsy games, but it seems like thatgamecompany is the only one that knows how to make'em.

Awesome! I loved the Mega Man games growing up. Just wanted to make sure there weren't any glaring issues with emulation on these. Will definitely pick up.

Tempted to pick up mighty no 9, but I've heard some horror stories...

The emulation is the best that's ever been on these games!

CLEEK

Is Bound worth the $9? I like artsy games, but it seems like thatgamecompany is the only one that knows how to make'em.

I bought it a couple of days ago (so of course it's on sale!) and it is lovely. Not much meat on the bone as far as mechanics and action, but I'm enjoying way more than most 'arty' games.

If you have PSVR, it's also one of the best VR showcases. But the standard non-VR mode is worth playing for sure.

Just used it on I Am Setsuna. Between this promo code for 10% off, and PSN giving me $10 in my wallet this week, I only paid $12 for it. It would have cost me $24, even with it being 33% off. Thank you, Sony!

Can't wait to play this game. Been waiting for months.

TAJ

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
$6.75 to fly an X-Wing in VR? Yes, please.

why not get it from best buy, its gonna be on sale for black friday. $39.99 and if you have GCU it will be $32

GCU doesn't work on Black Friday this year.

Good to know, I really picked it up to see how it looks with my Pro (I only have a 1080P TV). I knew the reviews were pretty mediocre on it but I expected at least a couple of hours of playtime before I was bored.

2 minutes in and I'm killing a mob of 12 orcs with ease

You can get into situations where you have to fight more than that plus three or four officers who are immune to nearly all forms of damage at once.
Do you normally judge difficulty by the first two minutes?
Eventually the regular soldiers are mostly there to use to build your combo meter.

I played about an hour and gave up. I usually like these type of games and I like LoTR, but something just didn't click with me here.

Pretty much my reaction. I heard glowing reviews of the game and decided to give it a try a few months ago. Parts of it seemed needlessly confusing and I just wasn't a fan of the movement and combat even though I love the Assassin's Creed and Arkham games.

*shrug*

Allforce

Blew the coupon on Hitman Season Pass and SFV Season Pass. $35.98 after coupon.

Figured if anything pops up this weekend as a Flash Sale the 10% wasn't going to be significant anyways.

AC: Syndicate. Yay or nay guys?

Its pretty much a continuation of the assassins creed series, it goes back more to AC3/4 in game mechanics vs the new systems they put in Unity. If you love AC series, its worth a play. If you dislike AC, nothing in Syndicate will change your mind. If you have never played an AC game, I'd suggest the AC2 Ezio collection or AC4 ahead of this, both are better games but this is still pretty good.

Awesome, Sony cancelled my preorder of South Park on my US Account for some reason, so $64 burning a whole in my digital Wallet.

Will wait for Friday and hope some newer games have a good price.

Should I get Hitman the Complete First Season? I've enjoyed watching Giantbomb play it, but I dunno if there's much point since I've already seen a lot of it? This would be my first ever Hitman by the way.

Yasumi

Banned
Going to hold off getting Fairy Fencer F. Even if there isn't a flash sale, no harm at all in waiting until then.

Worth it just for the god tier Jesper Kyd soundtrack.

I loved the game so much, so worth it for that price and you get all the DLCs.

This is kind of true. I reallly liked the OST. It's almost too good for the game if that makes any sense lol. Still a decent game, some parts remind me of Soul Reaver.

Top Bottom