• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

US PSN Black Friday Sale + 10% off PSN Code

Guessing the Flash Sale isn't happening until tomorrow? Might just end up buying the other stuff I'm waiting for on a disc, and get hitman tomorrow.

Will games in the sale already get lower prices later on? I'm tempted to buy Hitman right now.
Nah, there will just be more games added to what we already have. Maybe you'll want something from those added games and you can put them with what you want here. You'll get more out of the discount code that way.

liquidtmd

Banned
The whole of PSN Gaf currently waiting to pull the trigger on the flash sale lol

Screen+Shot+2014-03-12+at+10.14.37+AM.png

Bronetta

Ask me about the moon landing or the temperature at which jet fuel burns. You may be surprised at what you learn.
Prices seem to be updating still. Patience people

If Titanfall 2 isn't $40, should I just wait? The game seems like it will continue to hit lower prices for the coming months

Honestly you can find it for $30 almost everywhere today on a disc. If you're dead set on a digital version though, yeah might as well wait.

Edit: Titanfall 2 is $36 right now. Will probably drop lower when Plus gets added

Top Bottom