• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

US PSN Black Friday Sale + 10% off PSN Code

This sale reminds me why I stopped trying to go all digital early this gen. Retail is cheaper and you can sell it off if you end up not liking it. The biggest incentives should be for digital but due to retail partnerships, they're not

goonergaz

buy the ultimate edition on bestbuy or amazon, is on sale for 20, redeem the season pass code and trade the disc for a few bucks, i dont think you'll get it cheaper on psn

cheers, from the UK - anyone able to buy this for me - I'll give $20 paypal for the season pass code

This is a good sale, but the lack of exclusives is what really sucks. I've been waiting on Valkyria Chronicles, Odin Sphere and Ratchet & Clank.

benny_a

extra source of jiggaflops
DOOM for $17.81
and Hitman S1 for $26.88

Too bad about Inside not being in any of these sales. Would've liked to buy that.

Rise of Tomb Raider PS4 for $35 on amazon

This is exactly what I was waiting for, and I grabbed it.

https://www.amazon.com/Rise-Tomb-Rai...der+ps4&th=1

Also Assassin's Creed Syndicate for $14.99. I know it is also like this for PSN, but I prefer my games to be physical -

https://www.amazon.com/Assassins-Cre...reed+syndicate

Also, does anyone know a good deal on Uncharted 4? It is the last game I was thinking of purchasing...

Syndacite is 8 bucks today at Target

http://www.target.com/p/assassin-s-creed-syndicate-playstation-4/-/A-18817691

anddo0

What does deluxe edition of titanfall2 come with?

Unless you plan on going in deep with MP; Not worth it

Titanfall 2 Deluxe Edition

Titanfall2_Deluxe_bonusLG.jpg Titanfall2_Deluxe_bonusLG.jpg
Titanfall 2 Game
Prime Titan customization for Scorch
Prime Titan customization for Ion
Thunderbird Nose Arts for each Titan
Excalibur Chrome Warpaints for each Titan
Splinter Ocean Camo applicable to every Titan, Pilot and Weapon
Quantum Ocean Camo applicable to every Titan, Pilot and Weapon
Gold Caliburn Callsign

To me, this flash sale is straight booty and compared to retail prices it's even worst. Digital prices on consoles compared to retail on console are the worst.

#teamphysical

DeviantBoi

Man... really weak sale...

Only see a couple of things that I might be interested in, but the prices are still too high for me to impulse buy.

Battlefield and titanfall should've been 30, who would buy them for 40 and 35 when they've been on sale for better prices recently.
Yeap Sony/MS are still afraid of putting big discounts for digital versions. Or they simply don't care.
It's really frustrating since they supposedly want use to go that route.

benny_a

extra source of jiggaflops
Yeap Sony/MS are still afraid of putting big discounts for digital versions. Or they simply don't care.
Or they don't set the prices but have the publisher set those prices. Which is actually what is happening.

If you want to blame Sony or MS for their storefronts then you should say that they aren't being persuasive enough for publishers to set your desired prices for whatever reason.

Ponn

Banned
Just got Fallout 4 for $15. Now need to decide if the season pass would be worth it on sale. I have a difficult time getting anywhere in Fallout games for the long haul and season pass would probably be wasted.

dex3108

Or they don't set the prices but have the publisher set those prices. Which is actually what is happening.

If you want to blame Sony or MS for their storefronts then you should say that they aren't being persuasive enough for publishers to set your desired prices for whatever reason.
There are zero 1st party games on current Us PSN Flash Sale and only 1 or 2 on regular Black Friday Sale. Meanwhile there are tons of really good deals for those games in retail stores.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
For someone not invested in Hitman or GTA, are those worth it?

bender

What time is it?
No R&C is a bummer. Valkyria Chronicles also refused to go on sale. :(

Even with the code some prices are still disappointing compare to BB, Amazon and the like.

If you shop throughout the year, you can usually buy wallet codes for PSN and other services for 15-20% off which makes these sales comparable.

Top Bottom