• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

US PSN Black Friday Sale + 10% off PSN Code

ByWatterson

Remains a pretty darn weak sale compared to retail. I'm angling for Fallout 4, DS3, Bioshock, Ratchet and Clank, and Tomb Raider. All cheaper in stores and/or Amazon.

Pretty disappointing.

Titanfall2 is for $35.99 just add to the cart! :D
KZmDSDZ.png

Honestly you can find it for $30 almost everywhere today on a disc. If you're dead set on a digital version though, yeah might as well wait.

Edit: Titanfall 2 is $36 right now. Will probably drop lower when Plus gets added

Ah forgot I was in US thread. In canada, it's $50 retail and $42 digital (with 10% discount code)

I think this is as good as it gets for us. If it goes $30, that would mean it must have gotten as low as $20 in US, but I doubt it would go THAT low, right? Its so new

Gorillaz

Retail won this year. Psn gave it a good run last but nah amazon and retail got it better.

Edit: is it still updating? Even thebetter I can't it see it get thst much better

lupinko

MGSV DE is on sale but not vanilla TPP. Now while the former on sale is nice, I actually bought GZ for $5 awhile back so it blows for me. :/

Mindlog

I wonder if Amazon will match digital code prices. Want to gift digital X-Com 2 PS4.
Kind of weird that XCOM 2 for PS4 is $30 literally everywhere else. Is the Deluxe Edition worth it?

Krakn3Dfx

Was hoping for sub-$40 DQ Builders, ahh well. Target has it for $36, might just grab it there.

Edit: Also, only VR game on sale is Carnival Games VR, lol. Thanks Sony.

Mattdaddy

Gold Member
Some of the ones I want are a little bit cheaper retail, but it's worth the premium for me to not joust with the Black Friday hordes.

Just got the Batman Arkham Knight deal the other day, I might as well get the Return to Arkham ($45 I think retail) for $30 to play through the whole story right?

Top Bottom