• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

US PSN Black Friday Sale + 10% off PSN Code

benny_a

extra source of jiggaflops
There are zero 1st party games on current Us PSN Flash Sale and only 1 or 2 on regular Black Friday Sale. Meanwhile there are tons of really good deals for those games in retail stores.
Oh it's that you mean.

Yeah the discount of only 3 games from SIE is pretty weak.

xxracerxx

Don't worry, I'll vouch for them.
Personally I'd wait til the section is on the front page. They almost always all update at once, but sometimes they trickle out.

Might want to wait for the blog post that makes it official (in case they add further discounts with plus), it's not like they're going to sell out or anything.

They have been updating it. It went from 63 to 77 in the last 20 mins. I would Wait to later today at least.

Thanks!

lupinko

Should I use the 10% code Sony is giving and just sit on my 20% off code for a future sale? The latter code expires by the end of the year.

Basically by using the 20% off code over the 10% code, I just save $5 more.

There's additional discount for PS+ on the Flash sale?

Not for flash sales that I've ever seen. But there is the 10% store coupon you can use.

Should I use the 10% code Sony is giving and just sit on my 20% off code for a future sale? The latter code expires by the end of the year.

I would save that 20% code. There's usually a good sale at the end of the year.

aww fuck

I thought I could use a discount code on the Vita's Playstation Store, but nope. Not even an option to add to cart.

There goes my plan to use the 20% off code on Steins;Gate 0.

I'm personally going to save my 20% code for the Christmas sale. That way it overlaps with the Overwatch Christmas event.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.

Depending on what I'm interested in this time around, I might save the 20% off code for games that aren't/won't be discounted – like The Last Guardian when it comes out.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
I think Sony configured the sale prices such that you need the 10% coupon to get near the physical sale prices. Trashola!

majik13

What is the store basket limit, I have 200 dollars worth of items, with 60 dollars discount, comint to around 130ish, but its not letting me add anymore.

So 200 dollar basket limit?

dEvAnGeL

Gold Member
aww fuck

I thought I could use a discount code on the Vita's Playstation Store, but nope. Not even an option to add to cart.

There goes my plan to use the 20% off code on Steins;Gate 0.
if you're not gonna use the code are you interested on selling it? i can buy it from you

bender

What time is it?
What is the store basket limit, I have 200 dollars worth of items, with 60 dollars discount, comint to around 130ish, but its not letting me add anymore.

Check out limit is $150.00. The pre-discount price doesn't matter.

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
Oh shit .. new flash sale up. Gonna get Rise of TR and Mafia 3. Sorry FFXV, guess you're gonna have to wait till Jan.

NightOnyx

Go Digimon.

Also, for those interested in Dragon Quest Builders, Vita version is still on sale for $20.

I really wish Dragon Quest Builders was cross buy. Same with World of Final Fantasy, which I wish was on sale as well. While I prefer to play on my PS4, it would be nice to move over to Vita if I want.

Quick question. If I download the digital version of Overwatch (or any game for that mater) and then last buy it physically, will be physical disk recognize my data/save if bought originally digitally and vice versa?

W-00

How many items do you have in your cart? I think there's a 10 item limit.

Quick question. If I download the digital version of Overwatch (or any game for that mater) and then last buy it physically, will be physical disk recognize my data/save if bought originally digitally and vice versa?

Yes. You will have to delete the disc install and download the digital version from PSN though.

DOWN

Banned
Why is that slick? It's the same price as the standard editions separately.
Because it screws anyone interested in only one of the games or who already has on of them but was really hoping these games or just the standard editions would go on sale

Top Bottom