• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

US PSN Black Friday Sale + 10% off PSN Code

Assanova

I usually crap on the prices of digital games, but I am glad that I held out and waited on the digital sale. I stacked those prices with the 20% off coupon and got:

Titanfall 2
COD Infinite Warefare Legacy Edition
Bound
Guilty Gear Xrd
Skyrim Remastered
Fallout 4
One Piece: Pirate Warriors 3

All for 148.58. I would have added a few more games if it wasn't for the $150 purchase limit of the PS Store.

Quixzlizx

/\/\/\/\
Oh, I didn't know there was a dollar limit as well.

What is the store basket limit, I have 200 dollars worth of items, with 60 dollars discount, comint to around 130ish, but its not letting me add anymore.

So 200 dollar basket limit?

10 individual items.

zewone

Because it screws anyone interested in only one of the games or who already has on of them but was really hoping these games or just the standard editions would go on sale
The standard editions are on sale separately.

TF2 Standard = $36
BF1 Standard = $40
TF2+BF1 Deluxe = $75

What's the problem?
Because it's the deluxe editions. You just said it lol

I don't get it. You get extra stuff for the same price if you were interested in buying both games.

lupinko

I want Rise but I still haven't beaten the first game.

I ended up buying digital versions of games I already own, but they're games I play a lot. Also more niche (fighting games).

I rebought SFV and Revelator.

Mikef2000

Is the Battlefield 1/Titanfall 2 Deluxe Combo worth it? It's both Deluxe versions of the game for $75( -50%) and thats without using the 10% code.

Or should I just buy the normal versions independently?

Nightz

Had $72 in my wallet. Got one of those 20% off codes from eBay, so I was able to pick up COD IW Legacy and Hitman for $71.98. Only two games I really wanted.

zewone

The standards are 30 this weekend, today included.

Coming real close to pulling the trigger on psn but I feel titanfall 2 will see a bigger discount come December sale.

On PSN they are not $30 for the standard. If anything, complain about PSN's sale not being as slick as it should be.

Elder Scrolls V, Madden 17, Return to Arkham, Virginia, Psycho-Pass, Battlefront

$345, $207 discount, $138 total

Not quite the sale I was hoping for in terms of selection, but I'm still happy. These should keep me going for a while.

Is the Battlefield 1/Titanfall 2 Deluxe Combo worth it? It's both Deluxe versions of the game for $75( -50%) and thats without using the 10% code.

Or should I just buy the normal versions independently?
It's worth it if your gonna play both right now imo, I feel tf2 will go on sale again. That's why I'm sort of afraid to grab it now, it just comes down to play time

DOWN

Banned
Bought a 20% code so I guess I'm not gonna be using the 10% code but will still take advantage of the sale

JohnnyFootball

GerAlt-Right. Ciriously.
Just got FarCry Primal, Rise of the Tomb Raider, and Darksiders 2: Deathinitive with the 10% coupon AND my free $10 credit.

Very good day!!!

I honestly have no idea what you're talking about.

dude lol

for the same price as the standard editions combined, you get the deluxe editions for both. The deluxe editions are priced $20 higher MSRP for each game. Although, actually, if we're just talking about PSN, it's actually less than the price of the standard editions combined.

Brandon F

Well congratulations! You got yourself caught!
The Titanfall 2 Deluxe Edition only adds a few consmetic skins right? Nothing else pertinent?

TyrantII

2076063611264016133%253Faccount_id%253D1

10% and $10 Pro discount. Not a fan of digital, so only went for the best deals.

$31.26 for hours of entertainment. Little amused 4/5 are Bethesda titles.

VertPin

I Am Setsuna worth it at that price? I also have yet to use the 10% discount coupon.

I love that it is a callback to older RPG's but the review scores aren't helping my decision to purchase the game...

rawd

HITMAN™ - The Complete First Season (Bundle) - $31.49
Bound (Downloadable Game) - $12.14
Deus Ex: Mankind Divided - Digital Deluxe Edition (Full Game) - $53.99
DOOM - $23.75

After discounts, $111.37 CDN.

Download *.*

10% and $10 Pro discount. Not a fan of digital, so only went for the best deals.

$31.26 for hours of entertainment. Little amused 4/5 are Bethesda titles.

Okay you convinced me. I may also add Skyrim to the mix as I've never (ever) played it.

I may need to sit down and read reviews for every single player AAA games I missed this year...

Top Bottom