• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Valkyria Chronicles |OT| Beautiful art meets genre-redefining gameplay

Keikoku

Banned
I just switched to the english VA and I prefer it to the japanese one. What do you guys think about it ? Should I enjoy the entire game in english or in japanese ?

Volcynika

Keikoku said:
I just switched to the english VA and I prefer it to the japanese one. What do you guys think about it ? Should I enjoy the entire game in english or in japanese ?

Play the game how you want?

:p

Keikoku said:
The obvious answer is go with what you prefer, plus its not like the japanese dialog matches up with the subtitles anyways.

Hcoregamer00

The 'H' stands for hentai.
RurouniZel said:
I would emphasis those three (especially the first one x 1000) and add it

8) Over saturation of anime causing a burn out on the aesthetic
9) JRPGs trying to do little things to appeal to the Western Market, but not doing it right thus causing a drawback than a draw in.

I agree, would Valkyria have sold well if it didn't go for the anime design? Probably.

The game would have still bombed, but maybe it would have sold 100k instead of 74k.

I could think of a couple of things off the top of my head why Valkyria failed miserably.
-Anime design for characters.
-The poor script and laughably bad dialog and uneven treatment of characters
-It was a strategy RPG
-Uneven difficulty balance (the game is easy them BAM, the 7th mission pops up)
-No versus mode
-No online mode
-No 360 version
-No mainstream RPG to move RPG fans unto the platform
-Decent Marketing, it wasn't bad, but it wasn't good.
-Horrible release date

It was just a perfect storm of problems to sink the Valkyria boat.

Kintaro

Worships the porcelain goddess
Hcoregamer00 said:
VC had a limited print run, looking at the official sales, I bet that the print run was somewhere between 85k and 100k, since it could be found in some places with lots of abundance, while it is impossible to find in other locations.

Frankly, I am happy there was no price collapse.

Okay, so if the game has a limited press run, shouldn't Sega be fine with it's sales? You pretty much print what you think it will sell and if it comes close, awesome? If the print is low, and it sold close to the print amount, mission accomplished.

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
Hcoregamer00 said:
I agree, would Valkyria have sold well if it didn't go for the anime design? Probably.

The game would have still bombed, but maybe it would have sold 100k instead of 74k.

I could think of a couple of things off the top of my head why Valkyria failed miserably.
-Anime design for characters.
-The poor script and laughably bad dialog and uneven treatment of characters
-It was a strategy RPG
-Uneven difficulty balance (the game is easy them BAM, the 7th mission pops up)
-No versus mode
-No online mode
-No 360 version
-No mainstream RPG to move RPG fans unto the platform
-Decent Marketing, it wasn't bad, but it wasn't good.
-Horrible release date

It was just a perfect storm of problems to sink the Valkyria boat.

Which sucks because I want another game like this. Doesn't even need the same cast, just the same style of game and story telling method. I need my non-Sakura Taisen Sakura Taisen fix, if that makes any sense. XD

Hcoregamer00

Kintaro said:
Okay, so if the game has a limited press run, shouldn't Sega be fine with it's sales? You pretty much print what you think it will sell and if it comes close, awesome? If the print is low, and it sold close to the print amount, mission accomplished.

Who knows, maybe they were hoping it would go through 5 or 6 print runs like the Phoenix Wright saga. Word of mouth is a powerful tool, and maybe they were hoping that it push Valkyria past the first print run.

Who knows, I am not a Sega employee, so everything is speculation on what Sega's goals were and if Valkyria Chronicles hit those goals.

RurouniZel said:
Which sucks because I want another game like this. Doesn't even need the same cast, just the same style of game and story telling method. I need my non-Sakura Taisen Sakura Taisen fix, if that makes any sense. XD

If it makes you feel better, at least we got one game of that kind before it went out.

So it went out like a hero, in a blaze of gunfire, clutching onto the gun as it lay out its final breath.

Hcoregamer00 said:
Namco flooded the retail with SC4, and it had a pretty huge price collapse.

Even with a flood to the market it still sold well. Tekken is obviously going to sell well also. Who knows about KoF and BB, they both could do well. The point is though that all genres eventually fall a bit because the market because flooded with them due to developers trying to make money off of their popularity. Platform games are still trying to recover from the 32/64bit days when everywhere you looked a platformer was releasing.

Hcoregamer00 said:
JRPG's overall should not be exclusive this gen, Vesperia, Valkyria, and Star Ocean should be mutiplatform day one.

Completely disagree as you're making it out as if every JRPG developer is riding on hopes for sells in Western territories. Far from it actually.

Hcoregamer00

SolidSnakex said:
Completely disagree as you're making it out as if every JRPG developer is riding on hopes for sells in Western territories. Far from it actually.

That point about mulitplatform was not geared towards the USA.

Tales of Vesperia and Star Ocean would have sold far better in Japan had they been mutiplatform, far more than what Valkyria would have sold in the USA and Europe had it been mutiplatform.

My point was that mutiplatform should be the way to go with JRPG's and limiting the audience when the costs are so expensive, and the market is shrinking, is not a smart idea.

Kintaro said:
Anyway, all hope is not lost for the series. It's got an anime series coming and if it's successful and popular, it could easily lead to another game. Not to mention merchandise, etc.

Of course, the opposite could also happen.

If the anime is popular they next story arc could be done only through the anime. Why make another game if you can make the monies off TV advertisement. If the anime is crap, then people would be repulsed at the videogame. After all, why would you play the videogame the anime was based off of, if the anime was total shit.

Kintaro

Anyway, all hope is not lost for the series. It's got an anime series coming and if it's successful and popular, it could easily lead to another game. Not to mention merchandise, etc.

Hcoregamer00 said:
My point was that mutiplatform should be the way to go with JRPG's and limiting the audience when the costs are so expensive, and the market is shrinking, is not a smart idea.

Some JRPG developers are small so it's not really in their best interest to be spreading what resources they have into developer multiple versions of a game. The ones you're talking about are obviously a different story as they're handled by huge development houses. But you've also got companies like Gust and Nippon Ichi that are relatively small.

Hcoregamer00

SolidSnakex said:
Some JRPG developers are small so it's not really in their best interest to be spreading what resources they have into developer multiple versions of a game. The ones you're talking about are obviously a different story as they're handled by huge development houses. But you've also got companies like Gust and Nippon Ichi that are relatively small.

That is true, for them all they have to do is to allocate an appropriate budget and release the games on a console they think will accommodate for the market they are aiming for.

For games published by huge companies, like Valkyria Chronicles, Tales of Vesperia, and Star Ocean, keeping the game exclusive to one console is absurd.

Kintaro

Hcoregamer00 said:
If the anime is popular they next story arc could be done only through the anime. Why make another game if you can make the monies off TV advertisement. If the anime is crap, then people would be repulsed at the videogame. After all, why would you play the videogame the anime was based off of, if the anime was total shit.

Well, either way, you can only hope for up. :lol

I wouldn't be surprised if RPG houses will just play it safe and continue DS development. They can continue to recycle resources for another who knows how long and not worry about it.

Welcome to hell. :lol

Defuser said:

Whoa, am i the only one who noticed the "Playstation@Store" at the end of the trailer? Putting the anime on the PS store would be a great idea. Promotes the game and sells the anime at the same time.

Does anime have dual language/audio options or even subtitiles on the PS store? I mean if they are not gonna release it on DVD in the US put it on the PS store.

Hcoregamer00

Kintaro said:
Well, either way, you can only hope for up. :lol

I wouldn't be surprised if RPG houses will just play it safe and continue DS development. They can continue to recycle resources for another who knows how long and not worry about it.

Welcome to hell. :lol

I for one love the idea that JRPG companies are moving heavy resources into the PSP and the DS.

Handheld Console gaming <3

If they made a Valkyria spinoff/sidestory/prequel/sequel on the PSP, I would be extremely happy.

XxSlasherMcGirkxX said:
Whoa, am i the only one who noticed the "Playstation@Store" at the end of the trailer? Putting the anime on the PS store would be a great idea. Promotes the game and sells the anime at the same time.

Does anime have dual language/audio options or even subtitiles on the PS store? I mean if they are not gonna release it on DVD in the US put it on the PS store.

Don't put too much hope into it, Fansubbers will grab the game before any legitimate company will in the USA.

Durante

What's so terrible about 74k? How do SRPGs not called Final Fantasy or Fire Emblem usually sell in the US?

Hcoregamer00 said:
Which JRPGs are you talking about where the "cost is so expensive"? The only ones this gen I can think about that fit that description either are multiplatform already (FF13) or got MS to pay (part of) the bill. Of course, if those that I think were financially supported by MS weren't then that wasn't very smart business.

Personally, I think the better way to go is to develop games smartly, like VC or the new Gust title, thereby not spending that much money in the first place. And target them well on a specific audience, and also market to that audience. If VC failed at anything it's the latter, but I'm still disputing that it failed at all with say 300k lifetime sales.

Kintaro

Hcoregamer00 said:
I for one love the idea that JRPG companies are moving heavy resources into the PSP and the DS.

Handheld Console gaming <3

If they made a Valkyria spinoff/sidestory/prequel/sequel on the PSP, I would be extremely happy.

Thankfully for you, that may be the only place the genre lives on. /doom and gloom.

I can't stand it. =/

The other option is PSN/XBLA. I think RPG houses have really missed the boat on these services up to this point.

Hcoregamer00

Durante said:
Personally, I think the better way to go is to develop games smartly, like VC or the new Gust title, thereby not spending that much money in the first place. And target them well on a specific audience, and also market to that audience. If VC failed at anything it's the latter, but I'm still disputing that it failed at all with say 300k lifetime sales.

Why do you assume that Valkyria Chronicles sold 300k?

I agree that Japanese developers have to deal with a shrinking western market, and budget accordingly. The PSP and the DS are waiting for development with open arms, all they need to do is to jump in and let the money flow.

Kintaro said:
Thankfully for you, that may be the only place the genre lives on. /doom and gloom.

I can't stand it. =/

Different strokes for different folks, the DS and the PSP are the best console pairing I seen in a very long time and having more RPG development there makes me extremely happy.

Durante

Hcoregamer00 said:
Why do you assume that Valkyria Chronicles sold 300k?
Well, if it sold about as well in Europe as it did in the US that would be a reasonable assumption on worldwide shipment numbers.

Hcoregamer00 said:
I agree that Japanese developers have to deal with a shrinking western market, and budget accordingly. The PSP and the DS are waiting for development with open arms, all they need to do is to jump in and let the money flow.
Maybe, if the majority of western JRPG fans jump on that. I know that I (and the 2 other people who actually buy JRPGs that I know IRL) won't.

Hcoregamer00

Durante said:
Well, if it sold about as well in Europe as it did in the US that would be a reasonable assumption on worldwide shipment numbers.

Maybe, if the majority of western JRPG fans jump on that. I know that I (and the 2 other people who actually buy JRPGs that I know IRL) won't.

Just remember that is price collapsed in Europe, just pointing that out.

As I pointed out, different strokes for different folks. My friends have more current-gen handheld console than current-gen home consoles, and a large majority of them prefer playing games on a handheld than on an home console. In fact, 6 of my friends enjoy the convenience of handheld RPG's so much that they haven't bought a single RPG on a console, and odds are they never EVER will.

Durante

Wow, I just read some of your posts in the NPD threads. I see your doom and gloom is as overwrought as ever. What evidence do you have that, even at 74k sold (that is, completely disregarding European sales), the cost of localization wasn't well covered? Assuming $40 per copy go to the publisher that's about 3 million USD.

Quixzlizx

Hcoregamer00 said:

As I pointed out, different strokes for different folks. My friends have more current-gen handheld console than current-gen home consoles, and a large majority of them prefer playing games on a handheld than on an home console. In fact, 6 of my friends enjoy the convenience of handheld RPG's so much that they haven't bought a single RPG on a console, and odds are they never EVER will.

Ugh. I'm waiting for a Wii DS Player.

neight

Banned
Durante said:
Wow, I just read some of your posts in the NPD threads. I see your doom and gloom is as overwrought as ever. What evidence do you have that, even at 74k sold (that is, completely disregarding European sales), the cost of localization wasn't well covered? Assuming $40 per copy go to the publisher that's about 3 million USD.
Here, here.
gentleman.gif
Let's also keep in mind that the developer and the publisher are the same company in this case so no dividing up of profits here.

Hcoregamer00

Damn, what kind of alternate world did I enter?

I am shocked that people don't like Handheld consoles, or at least see them as a viable medium for games.

Kintaro

Hcoregamer00 said:

Well, pin your hopes there and forget the console market. Of course, then the risk of flooding the market sets in... :lol

Forgetting PSN/XBLA is terrible for these companies though. I'll take, for example, FFIV Remake. There's no reason this shouldn't be on these networks with updated graphics for a good price. Would get my money. I tried playing it on the DS and my hands cramp up playing the thing and I can't stand looking at the tiny screen. <shrugs>

Money left on the table all over the place I guess. :lol

Quixzlizx

Hcoregamer00 said:
Damn, what kind of alternate world did I enter?

I am shocked that people don't like Handheld consoles, or at least see them as a viable medium for games.

It's not that I don't like the games. It's that I play most of my handheld games at home, and I'd rather stare across at a 26" monitor than stare down at a 4-5" DS screen. It isn't very ergonomic to have your controller and your display in the same location.

RpgN

Hcoregamer00 said:
That is terrible to say the least.

It just reconfirms that the game was a total bomb in the West. Maybe if they took out the anime style and used a gritty style it would have sold more.

Girl, you're exaggerating...again. JRpg never sold that much past 120k+ to begin with. Same in the ps2 era. Also, certain market decisions decide what kind of amount is needed for a product to break-even, often a product is not considered a bomb if it doesn't sell a huge amount you're hoping for. VC belongs to the category of limited budget and total sell through. Sega was careful with its print and it managed to sell through a huge amount of it. Other companies like Atlus, nippon ichi and smaller ones rely on that method. Another method is building the franchise by the amount of reception it receives, thus to built it in next alterations. Sony likes that method, and it looks like Sega does too. Did you know that Sega cites the game as very popular in press for the anime?

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
For the genre, Valkyria did decent in the US... especially when you compare it to a game like Persona 4 doing only 124K...

neight

Banned
RpgN said:
Girl, you're exaggerating...again. JRpg never sold that much past 120k+ to begin with. Same in the ps2 era. Also, certain market decisions decide what kind of amount is needed for a product to break-even, often a product is not considered a bomb if it doesn't sell a huge amount you're hoping for. VC belongs to the category of limited budget and total sell through. Sega was careful with its print and it managed to sell through a huge amount of it. Other companies like Atlus, nippon ichi and smaller ones rely on that method. Another method is building the franchise by the amount of reception it receives, thus to built it in next alterations. Sony likes that method, and it looks like Sega does too. Did you know that Sega cites the game as very popular in press for the anime?
Very well said. I hope hcoregamer finally listens to this coming from you since you've been amiable to it.

Hcoregamer00

Durante said:

My doom and gloom? What?

Hcoregamer00 said:
Not really, when Atlus and NIS America thrive and continue to publish niche RPG's, I think everything is okay.

If anything, more companies should adopt the Atlus strategy of smaller print runs since it doesn't decrease the value of the game. Sega used it for Valkyria Chronicles, but there are still lots of RPG price collapses.

Hcoregamer00 said:
I was merely pointing out that the Niche Market is doing well, so the RPG is not in trouble of disappearing.

Also, all these statements about the death of JRPG's need some basis.

Where are my SNES sales of Chrono Trigger, FF4, FF6, Secret of Mana, Super Mario RPG?

Where are my PSX sales of Lunar, Lunar 2, Grandia, Chrono Cross, Vagrant Story, Xenogears, Parasite Eve, FF6, FF7, FF8, Dewprism, Brave Fencer Mushashi , Saga Fronteir, Vandal Hearts, etc?

Hcoregamer00 said:
So true, I was happy to find out that Vesperia and Valkyria, two of my favorite games released so far this gen had no price collapse and are being harder and harder to find.

Hcoregamer00 said:
It's already proven that Valkyria is a total bomb, there is no need having bomb on another platform.

The best bet for the franchise is to restart it from scratch using the CANVAS engine, take out the anime style, and make it mutiplatform.

Hcoregamer00 said:
In Japan, anything can be a media property.

Tales of the Abyss: A Character book, an official art book, drama CD's, an anime, a manga, Plushies, figures, and the Videogame that started it all.
Persona 4: An official art book, a manga, and plushies.

Sega was just doing what all the developers do, to try to expand the appeal beyond the original game by using various mediums. Valkyria may or may not be a success in Sega's eyes, but using the various forms of media is just par for the course in Japan.

I for one would love to see a Valkyria Chronicles PSP game, I would buy that game in a heartbeat.

Surely you jest, this "doom and gloom" is nowhere near it was when the game's sales first came out.

On the Five stages of Grief I am already right here
1-Denial
2-Anger
3-Bargaining
4-Depression
5-Acceptance

Hcoregamer00

Quixzlizx said:
It's not that I don't like the games. It's that I play most of my handheld games at home, and I'd rather stare across at a 26" monitor than stare down at a 4-5" DS screen. It isn't very ergonomic to have your controller and your display in the same location.

Man, I want your DS, Mine is only 3".

Okay, I was being somewhat facetious, but being in a college reading thousands of pages of books creates a need for some form of escapism. Which is why I love the PSP and the DS, since they are a form of relaxation, since I can't lug my huge PS3 and my 32" HDTV with me to school.

A portable Valkryia would be sanguine.

Durante

So what about, instead of quoting yourself, responding to my actual point? (That 74k [before European sales] could well be enough to more than cover the cost of localization)

Remember, some companies make whole games at a budget constrained by similar sales expectations.

Kintaro

I think another factor we're forgetting is...the MMORPG. They are all over, persistent, and offer RPG gamers the ability to play with friends and others. The rise of this genre has surely bitchslapped the traditional JRPG a bit up until now.

Hcoregamer00

Durante said:
So what about, instead of quoting yourself, responding to my actual point? (That 74k [before European sales] could well be enough to more than cover the cost of localization)

Remember, some companies make whole games at a budget constrained by similar sales expectations.

Simple, I don't respond to it because I am no industry insider, and thus I have no access to how much a regular localization costs, nor do I know what was Valkyria's budget and what were the sales expectations by Sega of America branch.

Your point is valid in the sense that budgets depend on the project, and it is likely that Valkyria's sales was covered by the localization. The question is whether it hit the sales expectations that made them happy. Is Sega content in covering the cost of the localization budget? Did they want more money to make up for Sales in the other markets? We will never know because they are not stating so.

Spiegel said:
I don't see how Valkyria Chronicles could have cost more to develop than a medium level SRPG on PS2. With 300k copies shipped worldwide the game should have been profitable (or at least enough to cover development costs).

It has pretty graphics yeah but it's not pushing the PS3 in any significant way (I'm only in the 7th chapter so I can be wrong)

You are right, it doesn't push the PS3.

The budget for the game should be covered, and they could make money by releasing more games and reusing this great game engine.

If they do, they should aim for this
-Mutiplatform
-Don't release it in fall
-Maybe adopt a darker style to appeal to a western audience

Spiegel

I don't see how Valkyria Chronicles could have cost more to develop than a medium level SRPG on PS2. With 300k copies shipped worldwide the game should have been profitable (or at least enough to cover development costs).

It has pretty graphics yeah but it's not pushing the PS3 in any significant way (I'm only in the 7th chapter so I can be wrong)

Durante

Hcoregamer00 said:
Your point is valid in the sense that budgets depend on the project, and it is likely that Valkyria's sales was covered by the localization. The question is whether it hit the sales expectations that made them happy. Is Sega content in covering the cost of the localization budget? Did they want more money to make up for Sales in the other markets? We will never know because they are not stating so.
Sure, we won't know that. I was just pointing out that calling the western release a total flop (or "bomba") is a bit strange if there's a good chance that they actually made a (small) profit on it.

Spiegel said:
Exactly my point.

RpgN

neight said:
Very well said. I hope hcoregamer finally listens to this coming from you since you've been amiable to it.

The thing is, many fans hope for the best and want their favourite games to sell huge numbers for them to be considered a success. But it's not always about selling huge numbers, of course that's what all developers strive for. However there are many other factors of what makes a product a success. We can only guess what Sega aimed for with VC, looking at the amount of print, how Sega has approached its fans, we can make a generalised assumption. We'll know more when Sega publishes its fiscal data soon, then we can see how much it shipped in the West and what were the expectations.

I can't blame hcoregamer00 since she's a fan at heart and hopes for the best like most of us, but you have to be a little realistic.

In my opinion, I don't consider VC a bomb, but I'm not sure yet how successful it is, perhaps moderate.

Hcoregamer00

Durante said:
Sure, we won't know that. I was just pointing out that calling the western release a total flop (or "bomba") is a bit strange if there's a good chance that they actually made a (small) profit on it.

I am like the lead character in Sayonara Zetsubo Sensei, I am in despair because the general state of the JRPG market seems to be in a bad state in the USA, and it is because of the sad state that my favorite games Tales of Vesperia and Valkyria Chronicles are somewhat affected by it by getting less sales they they deserve.

I genuinely believe that these are good games that more people should play. Here we are, sitting on a gem, and not many people know of its existence.

With Valkyria I am on this stage
1-Denial
2-Anger
3-Bargaining
4-Depression
5-Acceptance

With the shrinking of the JRPG market, I am still on this stage
1-Denial
2-Anger
3-Bargaining
4-Depression
5-Acceptance

Durante

Hcoregamer00 said:
I am like the lead character in Sayonara Zetsubo Sensei, I am in despair...
Do you also abruptly look in 3 directions before you post?

Hcoregamer00 said:
I genuinely believe that these are good games that more people should play. Here we are, sitting on a gem, and not many people know of its existence.
Well, I can't disagree with that. I just don't believe that westernizing the genre or switching platforms is a good, all-encompassing solution (even in business terms, and without taking my personal dislike for that approach into account). Multiplatform for bigger titles and smart/focused development for smaller ones should be the way to go.

Kintaro

You know, I miss the days where sales never entered the mind of a gamer. They just played the game, and if they became a fan of it, they made a fansite on geocities with big "join our ring" banners and had a ton of fun talking about it.

*wipes tear*

Durante

Kintaro said:
You know, I miss the days where sales never entered the mind of a gamer. They just played the game, and if they became a fan of it, they made a fansite on geocities with big "join our ring" banners and had a ton of fun talking about it.

*wipes tear*
Aaaawwww web rings. Those were the times. This reminded me of a site I used to visit in the mid-90s called Icybrian's RPG page and it still exists! Of course, it didn't have a top level domain back then (no one had) -- or a donate or myspace button. It was a more innocent time. (Warning, mid-90s web content inside)

Hcoregamer00

Durante said:

:lol :lol

Good one

Kintaro said:

*wipes tear*

No, we knew about games sales, but we were never cognizant on how if affects our gaming routine.

My brother asked me why did Parasite Eve turn from an RPG to an action game, I had no idea, now I know it was sales. My friend asked me why we never got a Xenogears 2 and a Vagrant Story 2, the answer is sales.

It was always there, but we never knew of it and its profound impact on the gaming industry. Frankly, I rather know the information than being naive about it. If Valkyria did great, then I can relax easy knowing that somewhere down the line I will get a future release, or a PSP edition. If it didn't do so hot, I can relax knowing that I have a copy of the game and I enjoyed something other people didn't.

Hcoregamer00

Durante said:

Well, I can't disagree with that. I just don't believe that westernizing the genre or switching platforms is a good, all-encompassing solution (even in business terms, and without taking my personal dislike for that approach into account). Multiplatform for bigger titles and smart/focused development for smaller ones should be the way to go.

So fucking true, I said it many times and I am glad when someone echoes it.

CronosBlade said:
Wow, fuck Mission 7. Fuck. It. Hard.

I blew through 8a/b and 9 though thankfully.

Yeah, Valkyria's problem is the uneven difficulty pacing.

It's like doing an exercise routine by walking on a gentle path, then going up a steep hill to another gentle path. It is jarring, and it wears you out.

Keikoku

Banned
CronosBlade said:
Wow, fuck Mission 7. Fuck. It. Hard.

I blew through 8a/b and 9 though thankfully.

The desert mission ? I thought it was pretty easy.
Mission 6 on the other side was really hard for me.

Hcoregamer00

Keikoku said:
The desert mission ? I thought it was pretty easy.
Mission 6 on the other side was really hard for me.

Mission 7 is after going to the ancient ruins, Mission 6 is the desert mission (although they are both technically desert missions).

RpgN

Kintaro said:

*wipes tear*

Times do really change and the games industry as a whole is bigger than what it used to be. Also since information distribution is more widespread through the internet, that even fans can have access from time to time. When more money is spend and profits matter more than ever, you have your fans more concerned about sales data.

As for me, studying IBL (international business and languages) gives me the opportunity to use it in practice and combine it with one of my favourite hobbies :D

Okay, back to games talk since I have spoken too much about marketing today ^_^ I want to see Jann's form in the anime already!

Hcoregamer00

RpgN said:
As for me, studying IBL (international business and languages) gives me the opportunity to use it in practice and combine it with one of my favourite hobbies :D

Okay, back to games talk since I have spoken too much about marketing today ^_^ I want to see Jann's form in the anime already!

Nice, that is better than me getting a BA in History (one more class left), then going straight to a Business School to grab an MBA in Marketing.

<3 Jann, I want more Jann in the Anime.

Heck, if it was me, Jann would have his own spinoff.

Keikoku

Banned
Hcoregamer00 said:
Mission 7 is after going to the ancient ruins, Mission 6 is the desert mission (although they are both technically desert missions).

Okay then, I was talking about the first desert mission, my mistake.

RpgN

Hcoregamer00 said:
Nice, that is better than me getting a BA in History (one more class left), then going straight to a Business School to grab an MBA in Marketing.

<3 Jann, I want more Jann in the Anime.

Heck, if it was me, Jann would have his own spinoff.

Interesting, I like history as well and would have loved to study it. Good luck on you getting that MBA! If I may ask, what kind of subjects do they deal with in the business school you're planning to take? I'm not sure if it's similar to IBL ^^

I totally agree about Jann <3 I hope there is Tedd and Marina in the anime too.

Top Bottom