• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Vita PSN Game & Service Thread | February 2013 | The most desirable handheld in Japan

namDa65

Ok , 64gb cards need to be released. I'm surviving on my little 4 gb one game at a time, but I can't stand this anymore.

How's the mulitplayer in Sonic? Is it active?

It's pretty good. No lag and pretty good online performance. As far as how active it is, when I usually join a new lobby is created with me and 1 other person. After that race 2 or 3 more will join to bring the total up to 4. By the 3rd or 4th race there are usually 6 or more people.

Hanmik

Where are you? The game has disappeared from the UK (PC) store, via categories or search. Still £6.99 on Vita.

Denmark,.,..

took a screen shot..

OQQdac9.jpg

Twinduct

EU... saw it in the Vita birthday sale..

Nah it's just a bug, check via the vita store. I've got the same thing for A-Men, Dungeon Hunter and Smart As. All of their 'keys' were free downloads, but it's only a demo or someshit in the download list.

MDSLKTR

So I'm officially part of the plus master race. Feels good man and wish I did it sooner. I really enjoyed what I played of retro city rampage, I didn't like the demo on pc but feels right at home on the vita (2d games on that oled hnnnnng).

Hanmik

Nah it's just a bug, check via the vita store. I've got the same thing for A-Men, Dungeon Hunter and Smart As. All of their 'keys' were free downloads, but it's only a demo or someshit in the download list.

I have seen this before with other games.. but not as a Game unlock.. but I have "purchased" it now, and will see tonight when I can download it on my Vita..

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
Is Bentleys Hackpack fully included in Sly4? I dont need to buy it if I plan on getting Sly4 at one point?

Twinduct

Wait a min. Dungeon Hunter has been fixed at my end now! And it's also showing Dev as free

I have seen this before with other games.. but not as a Game unlock.. but I have "purchased" it now, and will see tonight when I can download it on my Vita..

Yeah, also gonna try tonight. It's in my downloads list now.

About to buy Army Corps Of Hell .... someone talk me out of it!

Hanmik

That's so weird. Found it in the sale category, but shows up as unavailable, saying I already own it (which I don't). Sure it's not just that glitch with the trial again?
VnuF7GM.png

it says the same for me now.. but when I press the button..

CwbXRUF.jpg

that is after I saw it for free and added it to my cart and purchased it..

dallow_bg

nods at old men
Couple screenshots.

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8213/8450288268_fa684aa4ef_z.jpg[IMG][IMG]http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8088/8449203087_513733a8c9_z.jpg[/MG]
[IMG]http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8357/8450288296_27d5e56b22_z.jpg[/IG][IMG]http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8184/8449203159_50320f43c3_z.jpg[/IG][/QUOTE]

None of these pics work for me, what were they?

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
I am a bit mad about the PS Home minigames. As far as minigames go, they are rather well done, but rendered completely useless due to the fact that they dont have friend leaderboards. Some of these could be really fun otherwise.

No it's not.

Thanks, will buy and give some feedback.

Hanmik

I am a bit mad about the PS Home minigames. As far as minigames go, they are rather well done, but rendered completely useless due to the fact that they dont have friend leaderboards. Some of these could be really fun otherwise.

Thanks, will buy and give some feedback.

the Bentley pack is basically all 3 hack games from the main game as a seperate purchase with added levels.. they aren´t that good imo.. and what really sucks here.. you know there are unlockable arcade cabinets in sly 4..? guess what games are on them..?

Toma

the Bentley pack is basically all 3 hack games from the main game as a seperate purchase with added levels.. they aren´t that good imo.. and what really sucks here.. you know there are unlockable arcade cabinets in sly 4..? guess what games are on them..?
So they ARE included in the main game? Damn it.

jwk94

Is Bentleys Hackpack fully included in Sly4? I dont need to buy it if I plan on getting Sly4 at one point?

Not really. The Hackpack is just Bentley's hacking games put into an arcade that has 60 missions. It also has trophies. It's a lot of fun - except for the motion control game.

It's pretty good. No lag and pretty good online performance. As far as how active it is, when I usually join a new lobby is created with me and 1 other person. After that race 2 or 3 more will join to bring the total up to 4. By the 3rd or 4th race there are usually 6 or more people.

Thanks for the feedback!

kiyomi

Unit 13 seems pretty cool. Only played the tutorial and the first mission so far. Didn't realise how much I would miss the gyro controls from U:GA. Every TPS needs to adopt that. Apart from a few slight frame rate hiccups, the game feels like good, quick and exciting fun. I like it.

Don't rub it in! :p

kiyomi

Is the Online is RO multi-regional?

If I remember right, I think EU will be able to play with NA, but not EU with Asian territories. I have a NA copy and there was never any indication of being able to play with people in Asia when I played online.

And yeah, pretty sure it's DD only for EU.

Top Bottom