• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Vita PSN Game & Service Thread | February 2013 | The most desirable handheld in Japan

Skyzard

Banned
Hmm I can't see them in-game (PS3 - US account) nor when you click on the locked characters. In-store....I can only see the Vita keys :( Ok works- had to redownload the unlock keys.

Oh, the patch is up for EU as well. Didn't realise.

Download it..but to unlock characters you need DLC keys...with the store update tomorrow.

Download through US account for early access..

you're awful ihateyouyoustupidjerk
8qF06i3.gif

Massa

Urban Trials Freestyle (PS Vita) will have a 20% discount next week, they mistakenly printed it this week. $7.99 at launch, the game will be mine.

Same. I would have paid up to $20 for it, but at $7.99 that is an instant buy.

At 7.99, I'll consider buying a trials game for the first time ever.

Also note that if you want to use the webstore, the keys for the Vita version have to be accessed from the Vita version page (aka check what platform the DLC is for).

Huh?
The DLC is cross-buy for PASBR.
So you buy the PS3 one or the PSV one and it adds both to your download list.
So right now, even if I linked the PS3 DLC (which is the one I "purchased" prior to that post), I can go into the PS Store on my Vita and it's in my Download List for Vita. I press the download button and I'm all set.

Achtius

Started playing Ecolibrium, I hate using the gyroscope (moving your vita physically) to move.
Would be so much better if it is like play like 2D harvest moon

I'm fairly certain you can play PSIV via transferring the PSP Sega Genesis Collection via the PS3.
I reserve the right to be proven wrong on this one, though.

Yes, it is in the Genesis collection - you do have to transfer it though :( It's really worth it, awesome collection. I really wish Sega would re-release it with proper emulation and trophies, on the Vita - some of the physics are broken in Sonic and stuff.

Achtius

how does the ps+ cloud storage work? If I use the cloud storage, would the game file still be saved in the memory card/game cart?

Aww, dammit. It seems to be a permanent price change, so I guess I'll wait until I get my PS3 back.

Yes. It's still PS3 only transfer, but this is a cheaper price even. I'll consider it someday, for this price.

how does the ps+ cloud storage work? If I use the cloud storage, would the game file still be saved in the memory card/game cart?

Yes.
The cloud is just a place to store a copy of what's on the memory card/game cart; you can't play using that save.

DAAAAAMN, 7.99?

If that survives the transfer it'll only cost like a fiver here in the UK!

BOUGHT

I don't think it'll be 4.99 for you guys. :p
Probably the same 9.99 with a possible 20% discount to get the same 7.99.

zulux21

free stuff
Ecolibrium (Free)
Create a balanced eco-system by choosing different combinations of species, plants, and artifacts. Show your skills by acquiring fantastical creatures to populate your world, and sell them to friends online in player-to-player auctions. Compete with other users in the online challenges and climb up the global leaderboards to prove you have the dominant eco-system.
ESRB: E // File Size: 222.1 MB

Free PS Mobile Game

Beats Trellis (Free) - Create music any time, any place with Beats Trellis. Using a simple grid based interface, Beats Trellis gives you a palette of instruments, drum kits and breakbeats, allowing you to create music patterns and play them back “live”.

Get this PS Mobile title for free on the PS Vita Store and your PS Mobile certified devices tomorrow, Wednesday Feb. 13th through Feb. 19th. For more information, click here.

sales
Alien Breed (PS3 & PS Vita, Cross-Buy) PS+ sales only $8
NBA 2K13 – PSP Game (now: $9.99 original price: $19.99)
Twisted Metal 2 – PS3/PSP/PS Vita Game (now: $4.99 original price: $5.99)

Price drop
Crazy Taxi: Fare Wars – PSP Game (now: $4.99 original price: $9.99)
Crush – PSP Game (now: $6.99 original price: $9.99)
Sonic Rivals – PSP Game (now: $6.99 original price: $9.99)
Sonic Rivals 2 – PSP Game (now: $6.99 original price: $9.99)
Super Monkey Ball Adventures – PSP Game (now: $4.99 original price: $9.99)
Valkyria Chronicles 2 – PSP Game (now: $9.99 original price: $19.99)

note: as usual I list the psp games but i havent a clue if they work on the vita so make sure to research before buying :p

ZeroAKA

The lack of a schoolgirl Kat costume in PSASBR is a bit disappointing. That Sea Cat costume was my least favorite costume in Gravity Rush. :(

VanWinkle, impressions on Rocketbirds?

Animations reminded me of Shank but with guns...

I'm wondering if they'll ever bundle the two together -- they're saying 20% discount on the Vita version if you own the PS3 version..., but don't know when the discount will go live (much like Stranger's Wrath but without the prereq of owning the PS3 version).

Shame about Stranger's Wrath -- my $ will probably be spent on Trials instead now that they've taken too long to put the discount on it.

kassatsu

Banned
Urban Trials Freestyle (PS Vita) will have a 20% discount next week, they mistakenly printed it this week. $7.99 at launch, the game will be mine.

No cross buy if you are wondering

Also about Rocketbirds (Review), the online in invite only and it pretty laggy. Doesn't feel nearly as good as local-coop on PS3.

Top Bottom