• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Vita PSN Game & Service Thread | February 2013 | The most desirable handheld in Japan

Redhood

Some PSABR Kat DLC screens.
Seriously this game is becoming such a tease of a lot more games such as resistance and gravity rush. If they were native res and 60fps.

That native res kat! GR2 should better be native res if not 60 fps!

20130214134305.jpg

20130214185530.jpg

20130214185817.jpg

Original game image for reference.

20120530201542.jpg

Top of page Recommendation. Get free dlc for psabr for two weeks only. Even if u will never buy the game there is a chance it will come to plus considering its a bomba!

Some PSABR Kat DLC screens.
Seriously this game is becoming such a tease of a lot more games such as resistance and gravity rush. If they were native res and 60fps.

That native res kat!

20130214134305.jpg

Ew, what's wrong with her mouth/smile in the first one? It's horrifying looking. This is probably worse than the Kratos duck face that was on PSABR for ... basically it's entire development time.

OmegaZero

Hell no. Gonna beat some trials for the lulz, grinding the remaining weapons and ninpo trophy left. No way to play all over again for the ratings.

Some of those trials are pretty fun. The later ones especially (
Two on one Fiend Ryu fights and multiple bosses at once
).
Shame that you're not going for the Plat, but it's understandable.

Speaking of which, I can't have been the only Vitabro to have Platinumed this game, right?

ThatStupidLion

Gold Member
Q2 2013 (well...they hope)

I'd rather they delay it, it sound like they need more development time, honestly ..just listen at the interview the dudes were all over the map and sound like they are not sure about anything with their game.

and with a delay they should/must

-put the DLCs (yes they are already talking about DLC ffs) in the game instead of having a short 6 hour game.
-Add Co-op for Vita (again ffs)
-Try to be a good developer and make the controls customizable.
-Work on a demo so people can try you freaking game and buy it.

...sigh... i was going to respond to you with a counter list.... but i'm not in the mood for a toto argument....think im learning my lesson / am just tired of trying.

More like Let's Golf Kat.

isn't she DLC??? which is jpn only? sooo jelly.

Totobeni

An blind dancing ho
...sigh... i was going to respond to you with a counter list.... but i'm not in the mood for a toto argument....think im learning my lesson / am just tired of trying.

This is a very weird way to say you agree with me.

it is ok.

So watching sonic all stars 3ds quick look and well...

L.O.L

Yeah just shows how good the vita version is and how much more powerful

it's just a very bad port,3DS is better than that.. Mario Kart 7 on 3DS look and play amazingly.

I expected it to look like a 3ds game and run ok considering it got a three month delay!

Vita also got its share of bad ports you know.

Mr E.

I expected it to look like a 3ds game and run ok considering it got a three month delay!
I've not seen any footage at all of sonic on 3DS. After playing the console version I was skeptical of any 3DS version making the grade. Colonial marines had shit tons of delays and is cack so delays don't mean anything to me.

Sure the Vita version is better than 3DS I would be shocked if it wasn't. I just felt your post was stating the obvious. No biggie. All is cool.

Just comparing the portable versions of the same game. It happens, I guess.

I was actually expecting Sonic Racing to be a 3DS port, so pleased it wasn't.

WORLDTree

No, we normally stay on topic and drift is mostly for new news that pops up, in this instance the 3DS pertains to the Vita because this is one of the few multiplats they have and the 3DS version just came out and has been underwhelming people.

Edit: Beaten^

dallow_bg

nods at old men
Guacamelee seems to be as long as Super Metroid on average.
People realize that these games have never had rpg style length right?

maus

Well it's been a few days since my vita's left stick suddenly stopped working and it's still dead after trying everything to reset the vita's software. Moving the right stick seems to register input from the left stick so it's definitely some kind of defect. Will Sony be good about RMAing this? It's less than 3 months old.

Well it's been a few days since my vita's left stick suddenly stopped working and it's still dead after trying everything to reset the vita's software. Moving the right stick seems to register input from the left stick so it's definitely some kind of defect. Will Sony be good about RMAing this? It's less than 3 months old.

I'd take it back to the place of purchase first, get a new one instead :)

Shoyz

Amazon? Absolutely. They have the best customer service I've seen

Maybe their customer service makes up for their horrible shipping. Free shipping = won't ship for a week, 1-Day shipping = Ground shipping because the warehouse was close enough. Shipped a day late. Learned my lesson about buying from Amazon!

Maybe their customer service makes up for their horrible shipping. Free shipping = won't ship for a week, 1-Day shipping = Ground shipping because the warehouse was close enough. Shipped a day late. Learned my lesson about buying from Amazon!

Huh I've never had issues :/ I even mostly get items early

Fusebox

Banned
I got my Waterfield case today, damn it's sweet. Fits like a glove and it looks bad-ass, it wouldn't look out of place strapped onto a horse saddle next to a rifle.

8473934585_bf451ea69d.jpg

You mean like folklore was made by the developers behind this game?

Clash-Of-The-Titans-The-Video-Game-Ntsc-Front-Cover-40240.jpg

I said dayum.

Somewhat off-topic, I finally ordered a copy of Folklore as well as Yakuza 4. Two games i've been eyeing to play all generation but got lost between my gaming budget and new games.

I wonder if Sega is going to be working on a Yakuza game for Vita.

Top Bottom