• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Vita PSN Game & Service Thread | February 2013 | The most desirable handheld in Japan

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
Just got persona. Is this a good podcast/music listening game or do I need to hear it.

It has some catchy tracks that make the mood of the game, but you'd be fine switching to podcasts after a while. You dont NEED the music to enjoy the game.

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
How was this not plastered on the wall as one of the dumbest statements in the whole thread?

Because everyone knows that even the Super Metroid averaged at around 7 hours. *shrugs* We didnt feel the need to clarify it even more.

Toma

Whats the next thing to look forward to after Urban Trials? SS?

I'm really unsure guys - I have 41$ left from a 50$ card and I just got FF VI and VII and I'm realllllly wanting to get EDF, but I also want to get FF VIII and IX while they're on sale. I was also thinking of Dissidia 012 or whatever, since that looks fun. Is EDF really worth it? I love shooters, especially third person ones so.. ugh so torn!

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Whats the next thing to look forward to after Urban Trials? SS?

DOA5+.

You can fist Kasumi! FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSST KASUUUUUUUUUMIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!

I'm really unsure guys - I have 41$ left from a 50$ card and I just got FF VI and VII and I'm realllllly wanting to get EDF, but I also want to get FF VIII and IX while they're on sale. I was also thinking of Dissidia 012 or whatever, since that looks fun. Is EDF really worth it? I love shooters, especially third person ones so.. ugh so torn!
I'd do Dissidia 012, FF VIII, and IX. Dunno about 8, but Dissidia 012 and IX are both fantastic games. More bang for your buck too, right?

EDIT: And obviously since they're on sale. Who knows when they'll all be on sale again?

Toma

Grab IX (best FF), keep something for Urban Trials and then have some spare change for smaller surprise releases. Dissidia has a lot of content but its really hit or miss. The battle game is as frantic and chaotic as it is intriguing. Havent fully made up my mind about it yet. And EDF for 40$... is ... well... I bet its down to $20 within 3 months. Besides its not really a third person shooter as the ones you might be thinking of. Its more an arcade game with tons of explosions and framerate dips than a Gears of War.

DOA5+.

You can fist Kasumi! FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSST KASUUUUUUUUUMIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!

Tempting, date and price?

You're a stupid whore.

EDF is good and fun and stupid and mindless but it is NOT worth $40 imo. Wait for a sale or PS+, hit that Dissidia Gold Mine!

Though if I recall there were some visual issues with it on the Vita screen.

Get 8, 9, FFIV:Complete, and Dissidia 12.

Noi

EDF or 012 are both great picks. :D

Hmm.... thank you for the replies guys. I am not a whore btw >_> I just want a good deal :p I think I'm just going to go for the rest of the FF games while they're on sale. Btw is FF III any good too? I've only played the PS1 games.. I'm gonna get Legend of Mana too, one of my favorite games of all time.

Kyon

Banned
I know I'm hyping a PS2 era game, but Persona 4 Golden is amazing. IMO, this game alone should sell Vitas.

YAS promote ha!

iEGWw46ZfGLHk.gif

Noi

I know I'm hyping a PS2 era game, but Persona 4 Golden is amazing. IMO, this game alone should sell Vitas.

It's this month's game of the month for a reason!

Speaking of which, the challenge for who gets to pick next month's game is still ongoing! The current Gravity Race time to beat is 00'41"03!

Skyzard

Banned
To be fair those gifs are all horrible :p Not the biggest Rihanna fan but the first one's quite cool. Needs to be shopped with a vertical vita though.

Kyon

Banned
To be fair those gifs are all horrible :p Not the biggest Rihanna fan but the first one's quite cool. Needs to be shopped with a vertical vita though.

That's actually what I was going to ask someone here to do for me lol ;__;

I want to Vitafy my gif collection *.*

I've heard that if you stand in front of a mirror in a dark bathroom at night and say Pop-GAF three times, something cool happens.

I love pop gaf

<3

Top Bottom